461 users online (79 members and 382 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55
    There is a military base there the 177th Fighter Wing and drill weekends we stay at a hotel 15 minutes away from there I always wondered if one of the service members were responsible. Sorry if I am not responding correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by tatianaseeksnj View Post
    There is a military base there the 177th Fighter Wing and drill weekends we stay at a hotel 15 minutes away from there I always wondered if one of the service members were responsible. Sorry if I am not responding correctly.
    Tatiana, EXACTLY.

Not necessarily the 177th but yes, some guard/reserve unit. He probably traveled there for the first time as part of a TDY/TAD or other special event and found AC enticing enough to return to. It was a short enough drive to achieve a certain amount of anonymity and satisfied his vices at the time. He could accomplish what he wanted in a weekend (or four).

Also as an aside, I think people who say this person has a foot fetish are not giving enough credit to how efficient this killer is. Shoelaces are disposable ligatures perfect for strangulation.
    Last edited by stayclassy; 03-28-2018 at 03:47 PM.

Anyone think the Joyce Vanderhoff case is related? She was a white female, brown hair, age 25,known to use drugs, and was last living in a motel in West Atlantic City. She was found 2/14/14 on Weymouth rd, in Hamilton Twp (Atlantic County)naked and dead.

Quote Originally Posted by blondie12 View Post
    Anyone think the Joyce Vanderhoff case is related? She was a white female, brown hair, age 25,known to use drugs, and was last living in a motel in West Atlantic City. She was found 2/14/14 on Weymouth rd, in Hamilton Twp (Atlantic County)naked and dead.
    there is certainly no reason to rule it out at this point.

i will also say the lack of information in joyce vanderhoff's case is another similarity for me.

Quote Originally Posted by da fino View Post
    there is certainly no reason to rule it out at this point.

i will also say the lack of information in joyce vanderhoff's case is another similarity for me.
    Truthfully, I joined websleuths for a few particular threads. I wasn't aware of Joyce's story, but from the small bit I've read I do think she could be related to the original four. Especially when you consider the demolition of certain places along the E Black Horse Pike--the killer had to find another dump site quickly when he realized his previously chosen spot was gone...

I feel he's actually not from the area, hence the reason for the previous post about military on temporary duty... And probably wasn't even aware of the media coverage or even that the original 4 were ever found. I think he's cheap and using the BHP was purely because he didn't want to pay tolls on the expressway. Such costs are superfluous and avoidable. Necessary costs for him were things like gas and drugs and enough of an offer to the women to get their attention.

I think the killer is a local who knows the area.

I think the killer is a local who knows the area.
    blondie, you seem certain--can you share some evidence or shed some light on the reason why?

Thanks in advance as I'm late to this thread!

Sounds similar to Mount Vernon Jane Doe. Found naked and dead on Valentines Day.

Quote Originally Posted by kat913 View Post
    That is a great find Stayclassy....keep looking around and googling and see what you can find. It was an annual event and I am sure you have this info...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunde..._the_Boardwalk (600,00 people that year) but I have been interested in AC Coast Guard myself.
    Something caught my eye. Probably just a coincidence though. Click onto the wikipedia link above. Scroll down to 2006. The Blue Angels are referred to as TBA.
    Go to Long Island serial killer unidentified. Peaches. Look at her tatoo. Some believe there are initials on the leaf. Looks like TBA.
    Or it could be nothing.

Deedee, I'm with you on there being a connection...

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55