Clay Aiken up against gay scandal for awards!

PolkSaladAnnie

Preventing Truth Decay
Reaction score
This is awful. Gosh - Clay was elected by a vast, strong, record-breaking American viewing public for his amazing talent. Not because he prefers Frogs Legs to Turkey - or anything else. Sheeeezsh! The poor guy's life turned topsy-turvy since he won - only to have his private life plucked apart by media vultures!

SO WHAT IF HE IS GAY !!!!!!

Liberace, Freddy Mercury, George Michael, Boy George, Elton John ... what the heck is up with this. Doesn't matter if he is purple - HIS TALENT deserves recognition.

Lord, is it ever the pot calling the kettle blck, especially on the heels of the latest evangelical 'anti-gay- marriage' leaders...

(rant over)

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/entertainment/tittletattle/article_2128222.shtml

Clay was elected? He won something?

The article you cite is nearly 10 months old. Who is keeping the story alive now?

(According to the GMA website, Aiken did not win an award last April. The "Chronicles of Narnia" soundtrack won his category. Of course, Aiken isn't really a gospel artist, but it was probably a conspiracy anyway.)

Nova said:
Clay was elected? He won something?

The article you cite is nearly 10 months old. Who is keeping the story alive now?

(According to the GMA website, Aiken did not win an award last April. The "Chronicles of Narnia" soundtrack won his category. Of course, Aiken isn't really a gospel artist, but it was probably a conspiracy anyway.)

OH MY GOODNESS ME ... just peeled it off a report on Internet. Best let it sink, thanks Nova! (now peelin the egg off my face ...)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back