Michelle Young~Pregnant Mother NC Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, 10:02 AM
raisincharlie
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by close_enough
right RC...you're exactly right about Laci & Connor's murders, but in this case, like Cypros said....there would be nothing unusual about dogs picking up JY's scent at the house, if he left the house in the SUV that evening...it would track him leaving the house & getting in his vehicle.....a normal everyday thing he does anyway....

boy i remember when i heard about the dogs stopping at the end of that pier, during the SP case...it gave me chills at the time...the dogs DID know quite well, where Laci was

That's my point Close - the dogs would tell LE quickly if the perp was at the house or if he came from somewhere else. The dogs would define what did not occur as well as what did. For example - no trail to the back and into the woods - the perp came from somewhere else and therefore define the where. It would not be limited to just JY however.

Its Just My Opinion - "It's mercy, compassion and forgiveness I lack, not rationality"...Beatrix Kiddo

raisincharlie
View Public Profile
Send a private message to raisincharlie
Find all posts by raisincharlie
Add raisincharlie to Your Buddy List

#1027 Today, 10:02 AM
PolkSaladAnnie
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly
And maybe that's one of the reasons LE is seeking info from anyone who saw something or nothing in the early hours. Imo, they want to know where he parked that vehicle other than the garage. Perhaps the SUV doesn't fit into the garage. A lot of garages in older homes didn't allow the clearance for the heighth of these newer vehicles.

Hi jilly

Precisely. There may be tire tracks - the interviews at the trailer park may have been to investigate vehicle sightings... there may even be footprints (sorry, I mentioned this before, don't mean to be repetitive...).

PolkSaladAnnie
View Public Profile
Send a private message to PolkSaladAnnie
Find all posts by PolkSaladAnnie
Add PolkSaladAnnie to Your Buddy List

#1028 Today, 10:04 AM
close_enough
tennessee - lake lover Join Date: Dec 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisincharlie
That's my point Close - the dogs would tell LE quickly if the perp was at the house or if he came from somewhere else. The dogs would define what did not occur as well as what did. For example - no trail to the back and into the woods - the perp came from somewhere else and therefore define the where. It would not be limited to just JY however.

gotcha RC
..was just a bit confused....

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)

close_enough
View Public Profile
Send a private message to close_enough
Find all posts by close_enough
Add close_enough to Your Buddy List

#1029 Today, 10:06 AM
close_enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkSaladAnnie
Hi jilly

Precisely. There may be tire tracks - the interviews at the trailer park may have been to investigate vehicle sightings... there may even be footprints (sorry, I mentioned this before, don't mean to be repetitive...).

lol, heck i think a lot of us have been repetitive, with what little we've learned, but sometimes it's a good thing being repetitive....it brings back to light some things that folks may have forgotten....lord knows it's hard to go back through these threads & try to find anything now...ugh....

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

close_enough
View Public Profile

#1030 Today, 10:07 AM
PolkSaladAnnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisincharlie

Weighing the odds - he could have parked on the access road to the recreational complex in the sub-division - pretty remote road south of his home, not far, and most likely not in use during the wee hours. This also ties in with the little rumor that a delivery person might have seen something, you recall that rumor ? Clean laundry, towels for the gym and so on could have been delivered to the rec center in the wee hours of the morning.

Lots of possibilities...

If a car was seen a delivery person would definitely have remembered it especially as the streets would have been usually dark, quiet and desolte, eh charlie? Perhaps the vehicle may have looked suspicious wherever it was, drawing attention... opposite of the objective.

There may have been cameras at the hotel ...

Just a few thoughts ...

PolkSaladAnnie
View Public Profile

#1031 Today, 10:08 AM
Mama-cita
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2005

Maybe we should start part 4? It must be rough for the dial-up folks to load this thread!

Maybe it will get it's own forum soon...

Mama-cita
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Mama-cita
Find all posts by Mama-cita
Add Mama-cita to Your Buddy List

#1032 Today, 10:09 AM
PolkSaladAnnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by close_enough
lol, heck i think a lot of us have been repetitive, with what little we've learned, but sometimes it's a good thing being repetitive....it brings back to light some things that folks may have forgotten....lord knows it's hard to go back through these threads & try to find anything now...ugh....

I know...

PolkSaladAnnie
View Public Profile

#1033 Today, 10:11 AM
PolkSaladAnnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama-cita
Maybe we should start part 4? It must be rough for the dial-up folks to load this thread!

Maybe it will get it's own forum soon...

Oh hi again, Mama-Cita... You're right, lol. This thread is spinning alright. Magic work performed by many: majority kudos to sami and scandi for fantastic forum contributions and efforts !

PolkSaladAnnie
View Public Profile

#1034 Today, 10:13 AM
close_enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkSaladAnnie
Oh hi again, Mama-Cita... You're right, lol. This thread is spinning alright. Magic work performed by many: majority kudos to sami and scandi for fantastic forum contributions and efforts !

oh yes...kudos to Sami & Scandi

close_enough
View Public Profile

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Ata girl fran : thanks very much .... and hi there :)

Back atcha' PSA.... :blowkiss:

fran

Now, what have I missed? :doh:

Does anyone have a link to misfits? I've been looking for it for two days! I read there earlier this week but didn't keep a link. :eek:

raisincharlie said:
Weighing the odds - he could have parked on the access road to the recreational complex in the sub-division - pretty remote road south of his home, not far, and most likely not in use during the wee hours. This also ties in with the little rumor that a delivery person might have seen something, you recall that rumor ? Clean laundry, towels for the gym and so on could have been delivered to the rec center in the wee hours of the morning.

Lots of possibilities...

If a car was seen a delivery person would definitely have remembered it especially as the streets would have been usually dark, quiet and desolate, eh charlie? Perhaps the vehicle may have looked suspicious wherever it was, drawing attention... opposite of the objective.

There may have been cameras at the hotel ... ??

Just a few thoughts ...

PSA

PolkSaladAnnie said:
If a car was seen a delivery person would definitely have remembered it especially as the streets would have been usually dark, quiet and desolate, eh charlie? Perhaps the vehicle may have looked suspicious wherever it was, drawing attention... opposite of the objective.

There may have been cameras at the hotel ... ??

Just a few thoughts ...

PSA
If there is a delivery person who saw something - IMO it would not have been a vehicle parked in a driveway near a house that would have caught their attention. It could have been a vehicle moving in the opposite direction at 3 am that they might remember however, especially if it was going a bit fast or had no lights on or something else stupid, or it could have been indeed parked somewhere a car wouldn't be expected to be at that time of night.

The hotel - we can hope but if JY, and two hotels were stayed at , one close, one near his business meeting, I'll think the one close was a fleabag type and the second with all kinds of security. Logic says there should only be one hotel and that one being the one near his meeting so he can prove what time he checked in. But that doesn't mean he didn't come back after checking in and wait out his plan at one close to the home that he could also use to clean up at. JMO

Thought we needed to bring this list over here too! FOCUS! :)

fran

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44746&page=37&pp=25
List originally posted by raisincharlie on Part 3 and amended by PSA

Amended: 3

1. Husband leaves night before murder for a business trip.
2. Husband is last person to speak with wife at 11 pm.
3. Last person(s) known to see victim was (were) friend(s).
4. Wife is 4 months pregnant, therefore statistically at risk.
5. Husband phones SIL the next day asking to retrieve a fax from his home.
6. SIL finds murdered wife.
7. 2.5 year old child left alive and unharmed.
8. Dog in house.
9. Neighbors unaware of anything unusual except outside lights being on
a couple of days prior to the murder.
10. Husband on way to parents home when body is found.
11. Reported child in the neighborhood with supposed behavioral issues.
12. Wife previously lost a baby shortly after an auto accident.
13. Wife works flex time and may or may not have been expected at work.
14. Husband's vehicle is immediately impounded upon return to home area.
15. Husband retains lawyer at some point.
16. Sheriff's spokeswoman indicates the crime is not random.
17. LE indicates no "forced entry" at the crime scene.
18. Sheriff reports neighborhood is quiet with very few problems.
19. Police asked for information about events between 12 and 6 am.
20. Police investigate previous accident involving couple - May 2005.
21. Police have made no further appeals to the public for assistance.
22. Sheriff indicates in interview with Greta, no warrants obtained for collection of fingerprints of several people.
23. Husband complies with Non-testimonial order and gives samples requested in presence of his lawyer.
24. No external tip line established (police tip line exists).
25. No reward for information posted by sheriff or families.

Newest add #17 - no forced entry.

raisincharlie said:
If there is a delivery person who saw something - IMO it would not have been a vehicle parked in a driveway near a house that would have caught their attention. It could have been a vehicle moving in the opposite direction at 3 am that they might remember however, especially if it was going a bit fast or had no lights on or something else stupid, or it could have been indeed parked somewhere a car wouldn't be expected to be at that time of night.

The hotel - we can hope but if JY, and two hotels were stayed at , one close, one near his business meeting, I'll think the one close was a fleabag type and the second with all kinds of security. Logic says there should only be one hotel and that one being the one near his meeting so he can prove what time he checked in. But that doesn't mean he didn't come back after checking in and wait out his plan at one close to the home that he could also use to clean up at. JMO

Exactly! Just because he checked in doesn't mean he stayed there to sleep.

Also, perhaps an early morning delivery person saw lights on in the house, which, imho, would have probably been unusual for that time of morning.

JMHO
fran

fran said:
Exactly! Just because he checked in doesn't mean he stayed there to sleep.

Also, perhaps an early morning delivery person saw lights on in the house, which, imho, would have probably been unusual for that time of morning.

JMHO
fran
The lights on in the house would definitely catch a person's attention if they were driving by - yes Ma'am.

Here's a link to Misfits Fran: http://www.mermaidsinging.com/2006/11/the_secret.htm#comments

If she ends that section of the blog she leaves a link, and on the page that takes you to you click on comments.

Well, well, well - a very deep subject! My thoughts are traveling back to Ocean's comment that there must be something so telling that it will nail him, and then Fran's comment she needs something, even a little something to tantalize her brain {in the same light I think}. LOL

I must have mulled this over while sleeping, but since we have again discussed the rumor of his car being seen in his driveway after the time when he should have been driving to his business meeting, I think it is only prudent to bring this up.

The rumor that when he left his house before 10:30pm he drove only 1/2 mile away from his home and went to a motel. It is said by the insider he made a call at 11pm to Michelle, so it would have to have been from that motel. Sometime after midnight acc to the LE quest of the public, someone killed her.

I think that might be a real possibility to nail the case if it is indeed true. Can you imagine him being so stupid as to do this? He undoubtedly used a fake name, unless they check your drivers licence. Would he be so stupid as to use his own name. Or possibly he had someone else that was staying there who he rendevued with until it was time to go back to the house.

It might be what LE has been working on, to nail down little details about that short stay. It sure smacks of premeditation, and then get it over quick so he could be on his way out of town. Proving this in the correct way so it is court worthy and proof could be why he he hasn't been arrested yet.

One thing we know is that these men who kill their pregnant wives out of passion are not smart at all in the way they go about it. I always thought of SP as dumber than a box of rocks. This guy, if he rented that motel not far from where his wife was sleeping before he slipped out of town, he has to be the one who is dumber than a box of dirty rocks!

One last thought is we are the only forum to have heard this rumor - none of the other boards have even picked up on it. I think it came from a very credible poster, and am thinking it might be pretty full sail or she wouldn't mention it. :cool:

Scandi

At the other forums they are assuming it was Raleigh LE that had the enhanced snipet removed from the web which is not the case. It was a LE officer in another country I believe that the poster knows who gave her this advice.

scandi said:
Here's a link to Misfits Fran: http://www.mermaidsinging.com/2006/11/the_secret.htm#comments

If she ends that section of the blog she leaves a link, and on the page that takes you to you click on comments.

Well, well, well - a very deep subject! My thoughts are traveling back to Ocean's comment that there must be something so telling that it will nail him, and then Fran's comment she needs something, even a little something to tantalize her brain {in the same light I think}. LOL

I must have mulled this over while sleeping, but since we have again discussed the rumor of his car being seen in his driveway after the time when he should have been driving to his business meeting, I think it is only prudent to bring this up.

The rumor that when he left his house before 10:30pm he drove only 1/2 mile away from his home and went to a motel. It is said by the insider he made a call at 11pm to Michelle, so it would have to have been from that motel. Sometime after midnight acc to the LE quest of the public, someone killed her.

I think that might be a real possibility to nail the case if it is indeed true. Can you imagine him being so stupid as to do this? He undoubtedly used a fake name, unless they check your drivers licence. Would he be so stupid as to use his own name. Or possibly he had someone else that was staying there who he rendevued with until it was time to go back to the house.

It might be what LE has been working on, to nail down little details about that short stay. It sure smacks of premeditation, and then get it over quick so he could be on his way out of town. Proving this in the correct way so it is court worthy and proof could be why he he hasn't been arrested yet.

One thing we know is that these men who kill their pregnant wives out of passion are not smart at all in the way they go about it. I always thought of SP as dumber than a box of rocks. This guy, if he rented that motel not far from where his wife was sleeping before he slipped out of town, he has to be the one who is dumber than a box of dirty rocks!

One last thought is we are the only forum to have heard this rumor - none of the other boards have even picked up on it. I think it came from a very credible poster, and am thinking it might be pretty full sail or she wouldn't mention it. :cool:

Scandi
Scandi,

Last night I checked on Map Quest - there are a reported 150 hotel/motels within 15 miles of the Young home. There are several within 4.5 to 5 miles of the home but those would be the closest. Again on Map Quest - Durham is roughly 35 minutes away - tons and tons of hotels/motels. Also looked to the north - how far could a person get in say one hour - Oxford NC comes in - Virginia is at a minimum 1 hour 30 minutes and that would get you just inside the state line. Just for information.

Do we know where he made that 11pm call from? You make a great point Charlie, in that if they don't have a receipt for the payment of the motel it will involve a lot of shoeleather! Wouldn't you think they could find out what # that call was made from, or check motels in that short time frame to see what calls went out? If there was a friend there he could have used their cellie. That would open up a can of worms for LE, except they know who his good friends are. Could be Furtis {sp} LOL I don't think he is that smart - a slow bloomer as it has been said!

Scandi

scandi said:
Do we know where he made that 11pm call from? You make a great point Charlie, in that if they don't have a receipt for the payment of the motel it will involve a lot of shoeleather! Wouldn't you think they could find out what # that call was made from, or check motels in that short time frame to see what calls went out? If there was a friend there he could have used their cellie. That would open up a can of worms for LE, except they know who his good friends are. Could be Furtis {sp} LOL I don't think he is that smart - a slow bloomer as it has been said!

Scandi
I recall a conversation here on the board about the call a couple of nights ago. I think we thought that the police most likely would have checked both land and cell phones pretty early by hitting the call back button which usually dials the last number called. I don't know if we decided that the phones would reveal last incoming phone call or not. I know my cell keeps a list of five of the most recent incoming calls - the numbers, date, and time show up on this list. Not sure what else to tell you. quess it depends on the service provider.

Alice253

I've really only been reading on this thread, but I do want to say that I hope Cassidy ends up with Michelle's family, either Meredith or her parents when (IF) JY is found to have committed this horrendous crime.

just noticed this post...back tracked on the last thread, lol

anyway, i hope the same.....

raisincharlie said:

i think you could be right...it could happen...if he used his cell phone, LE's got him with the cell towers, & if he used a landline, they'll have the number on Michelle's phone....well, unless when he got back to the house, he erased the incoming call on Michelle's end, whether it be landline or cell .....hmmm

raisincharlie said:
The lights on in the house would definitely catch a person's attention if they were driving by - yes Ma'am.

i would think so also, except from what i can tell, the houses sit fairly off the road, am i right????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans