Michelle Young~Pregnant Mother NC Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally by Otto

I guess that I'm inclined to think that Jason had something to do with Michelle's murder because of the mysterious fax, his lack of communication with authorities, his convenient absence during the murder, no sign of break in, Cassidy being unharmed and a few other things. It's not just because he's the husband, it's because he is the husband and he doesn't seem to be bending in any direction to eliminate himself as a suspect - that in itself doesn't bode well.

I opened up the imap site, but I don't know how to navigate it:
http://imaps.co.wake.nc.us/imaps/ma...&pin=0781818454
Are you able to go to the nearby properties and see whether any of these properties have had the same owner for a long time? like 15 years? I don't know, maybe it doesn't really make any difference ... but if this boy has been a problem and has caused previous owners of the home to move, then he would have been there for some time.

Otto,

From roaming around on the plat map and then going back to deeds this is what I find for homes in direct site:

5104 - north of the Young home has had 4 owners
5112 - south of the Young home has had 1 owner
5101 - northeast of the Young home has had 1 owner
5105 - east of the Young home has had 3 owners

So there are two houses in close contact to the Young home that have had only one owner.

The easiest way around that site is to make sure first you are centered on 5108 - then click on map. The plat maps come up. To the left there are some buttons, there is an arrow which when you slide the cursor over it says selection tool. Click on that and then you can select a parcel. The map will move accordingly and on the right it will give you the address. Then you have to go all the way back to the original search page and enter the address then it will take you to the readout where you can check sketches, deeds etc. Not an easy site to work but can be done with time.

Sorry about the above - couldn't figure how else to pull your post over here.

fran said:
Thanks Jeana! :)

I hadn't seen you around for awhile.

fran

I've been here! Just quiter than normal. I'm checking with the other mods about making this its own forum. Can't promise anything, but doesn't hurt to ask.

raisincharlie said:

Otto,

From roaming around on the plat map and then going back to deeds this is what I find for homes in direct site:

So there are two houses in close contact to the Young home that have had only one owner.

The easiest way around that site is to make sure first you are centered on 5108 - then click on map. The plat maps come up. To the left there are some buttons, there is an arrow which when you slide the cursor over it says selection tool. Click on that and then you can select a parcel. The map will move accordingly and on the right it will give you the address. Then you have to go all the way back to the original search page and enter the address then it will take you to the readout where you can check sketches, deeds etc. Not an easy site to work but can be done with time.

Hey, thanks for looking into that for me. I suppose the child could be from one of the houses that have had one owner ... which would fit with new people moving away rather than the family with the difficult child moving away.

figured i'd bring the newest link from the last thread on over here....

http://www.wral.com/news/10416388/detail.html

sooooo 3 other states besides NC....well, for sure VA, then IF the rumor was true about a girlfriend in FL,,,,hmmmmm

did anyone see Nancy Grace just now??...slept in late, then was VERY busy the rest of the day here,,,just got home, so i missed NG..wondering if she did anything with this case tonight??....wonder if Greta will??

close_enough said:

sooooo 3 other states besides NC....well, for sure VA, then IF the rumor was true about a girlfriend in FL,,,,hmmmmm

did anyone see Nancy Grace just now??...slept in late, then was VERY busy the rest of the day here,,,just got home, so i missed NG..wondering if she did anything with this case tonight??....wonder if Greta will??

NG just ended and she didn't mention this case. There's the thread we have a 'caution' on, was her main focus.

Then there's a young single mom,(adorable little baby girl), who the mom has been missing. She's from Colorado, in the service but planning to get out in March, going through a custody dispute with the father of the child but he has an alibi because he was in Texas. The dogs tracked her to the onramp of the freeway. :(

Sorry for the OT,.........but it never ends.

JMHO
fran

PS....Her ex bf was ordered to pay child support, over $10K I think, and $900 @ month. Police haven't been able to talk to him.............hmmmmmm....fran

fran said:
NG just ended and she didn't mention this case. There's the thread we have a 'caution' on, was her main focus.

Then there's a young single mom,(adorable little baby girl), who the mom has been missing. She's from Colorado, in the service but planning to get out in March, going through a custody dispute with the father of the child but he has an alibi because he was in Texas. The dogs tracked her to the onramp of the freeway. :(

Sorry for the OT,.........but it never ends.

JMHO
fran

oooooh, ok:(
yes, in never ends.....

found this over at ctv, but it's from another site...(i have no idea what site though)

some questions that a person named Angel posted elsewhere......RUMOR, RUMOR, RUMOR......but i thought it was interesting...

Angel said,

November 27, 2006 at 8:18 am

There are several questions I have not heard answers for and they are listed below:
* What was Jason Young’s employment history
* Was Michelle the breadwinner
* Dog knew the person or would have awakened Michelle or little girl. Was he (dog) locked up and later released.
* Don’t buy neighbor kids. This is just a diverson
* Why did Jason visit is Baptist minister before date of crime, to show him bruises apparently given by Michelle
* Jason had time to return home after checking into motel. Were clues left in motel room of fibers from the scene
* Why after Jason has returned to the house have missed clues surfacing. Found by Jason?
* Insurance policy involved
* What about this girlfriend in FL he has
* I’m sorry but if my spouse had been murdered, I would be on the case every breath I had. Then, again, if I had been involved I would be doing just what Jason is doing-keeping quiet.
* Why isn’t the press hounding him day and night.
* Why isn’t the prime time people staking Jason’s parents home.

BarnGoddess

IIRC, Michelle was from New York. Early on in the Topix forum, her friends were commenting there. Connection? More than likely just questioning friends that knew her and may have been recently in contact with her.

aaahh, yes NY could very well be another place they've questioned family & friends of Michelle...

i watched the interview at the link posted above....the Sheriff uses his words carefully..as he should, i guess.....

wonder what this other 'puzzle' piece is...he said they have "tons" of evidence at the lab..

....but that could be just about everything in the bedroom though...

he said they're getting clues & info everyday...folks calling in & telling them things they might want to check on....interesting....
i have to say the possibility of JY having a girlfriend is becoming more & more 'real' sounding to me.....i hadn't put TOO much into that, but it's not going to surprise me, if it's the case......

raisincharlie said:
Originally by Otto

I guess that I'm inclined to think that Jason had something to do with Michelle's murder because of the mysterious fax, his lack of communication with authorities, his convenient absence during the murder, no sign of break in, Cassidy being unharmed and a few other things. It's not just because he's the husband, it's because he is the husband and he doesn't seem to be bending in any direction to eliminate himself as a suspect - that in itself doesn't bode well.

I opened up the imap site, but I don't know how to navigate it:
http://imaps.co.wake.nc.us/imaps/ma...&pin=0781818454
Are you able to go to the nearby properties and see whether any of these properties have had the same owner for a long time? like 15 years? I don't know, maybe it doesn't really make any difference ... but if this boy has been a problem and has caused previous owners of the home to move, then he would have been there for some time.

Otto,

Here is a good website as well. You can search any wake county property by name or address. If you just type in the street name (without the house number), it will bring up all the houses on that street. It shows the address and owner's name and you can click on the account number for all the info on the house.

close_enough said:

close-enough,

I can't help but grin a bit here - Greta has been out scooped ! She spoke with Amanda Lamb from WRAL last night and there wasn't much. Today WRAL comes out with this interview with the sheriff. I'm thinking there will be no comment tonight on Greta.

raisincharlie said:
close-enough,

I can't help but grin a bit here - Greta has been out scooped ! She spoke with Amanda Lamb from WRAL last night and there wasn't much. Today WRAL comes out with this interview with the sheriff. I'm thinking there will be no comment tonight on Greta.

aaahhhh, ok....ugh, you're probably right, RC

Thanks for the FORUM Jeana! :) You know we all appreciate it.

I thought I would pull a 'Captain Joe' of roving fame, and give his great Sleuthing work a little pat on the back. Here it is listing the replies he got in trying to get some scoop on the case:

[/I]1. "Agreed-we're trying to get people to go on record and talk about him [JY]. They're afraid. Believe me we're working it hard."

2. "I appreciate your interest in the case but not your tone.
If I had answers to these questions, believe me, I would be sharing them in the paper."

3. "Thank you for writing. Unfortunately, investigators aren’t releasing any new information in this case at this time. I have received some information about the investigation, but it has been off the record. Unfortunately, that information cannot be released."[/I] Misfits

I also learned from reading CTV that poster RPD of Raleigh states that Jason is living now in Raleigh in an extended living hotel with Cassidy and his mother.

Also, I located information on Ryan Schaad that Sami had asked about. He is really quite a guy. I'll go pull his web page so you can all see it, but he owned a property jointly with Jason at 5304 Agate Way in Raleigh. Ryan works in broadband communications and worked for Windchannel Comm, or did in the past. I can't tell, as it says 'past':

http://www.zoominfo.com/search/PersonDetail.aspx?PersonID=442753268

He seems like the All American guy, impressive background starting with MCI. They were probably classmates at college and ended up with a business venture between themselves.

Did anyone read that Jason went to a Baptist minister to show him bruises he got from Michelle? Bizarre. Has to be rumor, but I don't know why that would be brought into a conversation if they can't give a reference. I wonder if they attended a Baptist church?

Scandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member