CA CA - Gayle Marks, 18, Stockton, 18 Oct 1988

Gosh, 1988 was a long time ago :(

But I imagine if it was my child/sister/mother I would not give up hope.

Thanx for posting this.

I have one case on the web site that is over 26 years, Cass :( There is an answer, someone knows something. I pray that the families get the answers they so desperately seek, and soon.

Thank you for caring for the missing, Cass.
Blessed Christmas to you and yours, Lanie

Gayle's site: http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/GayleMarks/

Please sign the petition:http://tinyurl.com/2qmf5

All the petition asks, is that John Walsh give the case some exposure. Please sign, it only takes a moment. This Mom has waited too long to bring her daughter home. Someone does know something, even if they don't realize it.

I picture my daughter laying on her side in the fetal position, crying out in anguish, wanting someone to help her, but there is no one there. She remembers her mother and sister and wants them to help her, but they can't, because they don't know where she is. She made a big mistake this time, and now she is paying for it. But she doesn't deserve this. Not this. She doesn't want to die. But God if only they could find her. What is she going to do?

No Mom, should forever have this the picture they hold of their child. Thank you.

Unfortunately, one of many things we contend with daily are rumors.

Some sick individual has terrified the family of Gayle Marks by planting a seed that the serial killer Charles Ng may have taken her.

Please note, this is not possible, as Charles Ng has been incarcerated since July 6, 1985 and Gayle was not missing until October 18, 1988.

His incarceration date can be verified many places, here is one
http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/predators/ng/call_1.html

With prayers for facts, only, for these families.

Hugs to Sue, Lanie

Prayers for Gayle, and all who love and miss her.

Much love to Sue, Lanie

This case has always intersted me since I saw her on mpccn. I hope her mom has answers soon, I have been to her website. Her mom seems like such a wonderful person and so does Gayle. I am glad to see post on here about her.

I just wanted to bump this thread for Gayle, on wed. she will have been gone 18 years. Is there more to this case than we hear, it seem like there is nothing to go on and her mom seems to go in circles with the case and can't get anyone to listen to her.

Hello to all the members here. I saw this case of the missing beautiful young Gayle Marks on AMW and the heartbreak her Mother has been going through for so many years. I wish for closure on this case. Does anyone have any updates?

Thanks in advance.
D (if anyone can tell me how to get my name out of caps that would be great too, :slap: )

Please sign this petition

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/241662153?ltl=1161606222

i wonder if the mods could possibly move this to the coldcase section?

I know what you mean about this case striking a chord. Her mother always seems so desperate and heartfelt.

The video is really well done :(

This is a sad case. I wonder if the police ever spoke with the friend she was going to see or what this person had to say.

There was a very intresting link to a blog about a letter from America's Most Wanted, in which they told Gayle's mom that her daughter's disappearance didn't have enough twists to merit a show. I saw that the case is on their Web site now, though.

I found this post by Gayle's mom:

My daughter Gayle Marks has been missing for 17 years now. I have gone through 3 detectives which isn't bad for such a old case. But the most recent one had gotten ill and I had no one to talk to about the case. The detectives were always very kind in speaking to me. And as a mom I need to be able to someone.I called the Lt. of missing persons and homicide today and he was so rude. He told me "We have other cases you know." "What do you want us to do?" I swear if I had been able to reach through the phone and slap him I would have.

I don't ask for much, I just want someone to talk to that I know has an eye out for her.

Has the family of any other missng family members suffered such treatment at the hands of the authorities?

They really kind of have you over a barrel because if you tell them off then they can just put your case on the back burner (where I am sure mine is anyway).

I am all alone in this. I have no one to talk to except "them." I am so tired of fighting this fight alone.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Gayle's mom

I am curious about one thing: Did Gayle's mom get a state ID card in the mail or an actual driver's license. This question was posed on another site. It looked like a license in the video, but it says ID card in the info.

I belive Sue Kizer on her website at one time had a post about hte CaliforniaID card. It was an ID only and she recived it in the mail in may of 89 maybe. I will go back and look. I at one time left a link to Websleuths on her message book hoping she would come here, she could def. get support here and get in touch with people who could help, like Kelly (jason Jolkowskis mother) for instance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back