Who believes Jason Young didn't do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
I fully understand i'm in the minority with the viewpoint Jason Young didn't murder his wife and won't be utterly surprised to find he did. however, so far, i don't have him pegged for it.

i think he wouldn't have been so ridiculous with the timeline as we have been trying to figure it out. (i know many murderers are as stupid as SP.)

there has been nothing of substance to say there was anything wrong with the marriage, just some posters on other boards claiming to be in the know.

no one is publicly stating anything at all. the sheriff did speak on GvS about not talking with Jason, but that was days ago. if i were someone who would be looked at for a crime, i would get a lawyer immediately. i wouldn't speak to the media. and we do not know for sure Jason Young still hasn't talked with L.E.

allegedly he has been back staying in Raliegh for the past few days. we don't know he isn't in contact with L.E., or Michelle's parents, ot he is keeping Cassidy away from Michelle's family.

if everything which has been alleged about the situation were true - or any few things, really - i would be stomping on him for sure.

it is most unusual for a case in America to have so many closed lips, but this one has.

who else do i have in mind as the suspect? no one, as yet. dues to the complete lack of tangeble information. it makes me loopy to have so little.

i fully believe the majority of posters would like - at least for the sake of Cassidy - for Jason Young not to be guilty. it's entirely possible my feeling he didn't do it is due to overwhelming hope it isn't he. :waitasec:

i know there is at least one other poster whom i have conferred with who thinks he didn't do it and i thought i'd make a separate thread on this angle so as it wasn't lost amongst many posts.

Floh,

I'm not so sure he did it either. And I'm definately not convinced that he did it himself. I'm leaning towards him hiring someone IF he is involved. There is just not enough information out there to determine either way. I just can't believe there has not been a reward in this case for information. NOTHING. Just weird, IMO.

I dont belive he did it- I agree that if he was involved, he didnt do it himself. I also tend to believe he has been in contact with le, it has just been kept behind closed doors- I would hope that lawyered up or not, LE has every right to talk to him, and 3-4 weeks later I find it hard to believe they havent. I dont think Cassidy saw or heard any of it either, as she sounded too calm on the 911 tape- had she seen it, I think she would have been very upset. I sure would like to know where the dog was, but there have been some good posts about that too-like everyone else- anxious for some FACTS !!

JY is a person of interest to me - am I convinced, no. There seems to be some oddities that point to him but I see nothing that screams he was involved, only things that make me wonder, well, a lot.

I am buggered right now about some things. I find myself asking why is this case being so tightly hidden. No leaks, no nudges to the press, no subtle hints, erasure of posts from public forums and so on. Why so much silence ? Why tell the neighborhood not to worry but yet we are one month into this with no indication that LE even has a POI. A neighbor was quoted by Jim Hammer as saying "there is no Jack the Ripper" in this case. Since it was a lawyer who supposedly said this, I can rule out blind faith in LE as the reason for this comment. It is a rather astonishing comment under that context, at least to me.

It buggers me that LE will not even say there is or are some POI(s). Yet for some reason I also think LE is pursuing someone, someone very specific. I was struck by the comment of Sheriff Harrison that they are moving slowly and being very careful and trying to insure they do not miss something - if you have no POI how would you know if you have missed something or not ?

Doubt about JY's involvement has snuck into my thought processes the past few days. I am starting to think there may be a POI other than JY. Not completely there but definitely wondering...and since I do not know the context of what Cassidy was saying to Meredith when she supposedly said Daddy did it - I can't accept that as a testimony to the murder.

Just rambling.

I'm not convinced that he did but I'm not convinced that he didn't :D

Problem with this case is that Jason is the only one we know anything about that we can be suspicious of.

Hey strach, I'm on that page, too.

And Jason is suspiciously the only one that lawyered up with criminal defense attornies. I *understand* that an attorney may be his right. But to get sucha high profile powerhouse caused my eyebrows to raise a tad...

PSA, you've been on this one since day one with me and Scandi and others so you know what I mean. The reason for my suspicion wasn't because he's the husband or any of that it's because it looked so contrieved from day one. If we had information that explained these oddities he wouldn't be my focus. Instead we find out the trip to his parents had nothing to do with the location of his business meeting and so on... What we may or may not know hasn't been to his favor so to speak but I'm still keeping an open mind.

Hi strach: I've just sat down to this first post (have to do kitty-feed patrol and huz dinner soon...).

THANK YOU ! WITH WHAT REPORTS WE HAVE NOW ... JY is my perp. The Jasonites deepened my skeptical mind and did nothing to make me reconsider.

These friends were "all about Jason; he's too nice, too goofy; too wonderful; everything is rational; wouldn't you; nothing wrong with a lawyer; madly in love" etc. They seemed (to me) too passionate, too quick to explain away.

And ... all that those facts (maybe successfully) managed to achieve was to bring in much confusion; blame the media for pointing a finger at JY - and LE for zooming in on him. But wait-a-sec.... isn't that LE's job? Eliminate spouse first? Suddenly he clams up and LE are committing a lynch-mob crime. And fine: get an attorney. But why a high-profile, well known, ultra expensive criminal defense attorney?

Why did he need to defend himself virtually the same day he returned to his house? He simply needed guidance - a legal advisory in things .... (why and what for, who knows?). He was not supposed to be around a the time of murder - why worry so early that he wouldn't be believed?

So. Until more from this investigation is revealed, JY remains hot on my 'diditometer', lol There is no way I believe Meredith committed this crime, either. IMO, that is...

PolkSaladAnnie said:

And Jason is suspiciously the only one that lawyered up with criminal defense attornies. I *understand* that an attorney may be his right. But to get sucha high profile powerhouse caused my eyebrows to raise a tad...
If I got a jay walking ticket, I would want the best lawyer that I could afford. For certain he knew they would be looking at him and that isn't worth saving a few bucks. Were talking DEATH PENALTY here. Come on high profile attorney......

As far as the guilt or innocence, I'm going to ride the fence until we have more information. There is a lot of circumstantial evidence out there and we have thrown in our own opinions but if we really are honest with ourselves here, LE has reported NOTHING.... It is very convenient that he was out of town, going to be gone for the weekend, and sent Meredith over to retrieve something from the house but that doesn't make him guilty.

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Hi strach: I've just sat down to this first post (have to do kitty-feed patrol and huz dinner soon...).

THANK YOU ! WITH WHAT REPORTS WE HAVE NOW ... JY is my perp. The Jasonites deepened my skeptical mind and did nothing to make me reconsider.

These friends were "all about Jason; he's too nice, too goofy; too wonderful; everything is rational; wouldn't you; nothing wrong with a lawyer; madly in love" etc. They seemed (to me) too passionate, too quick to explain away.

And ... all that those facts (maybe successfully) managed to achieve was to bring in much confusion; blame the media for pointing a finger at JY - and LE for zooming in on him. But wait-a-sec.... isn't that LE's job? Eliminate spouse first? Suddenly he clams up and LE are committing a lynch-mob crime. And fine: get an attorney. But why a high-profile, well known, ultra expensive criminal defense attorney?

Why did he need to defend himself virtually the same day he returned to his house? He simply needed guidance - a legal advisory in things .... (why and what for, who knows?). He was not supposed to be around a the time of murder - why worry so early that he wouldn't be believed?

So. Until more from this investigation is revealed, JY remains hot on my 'diditometer', lol There is no way I believe Meredith committed this crime, either. IMO, that is...

But, but . . . i adore you dearly, PolkSaladAnnie, but, but this is a thread about Who believes Jason Young didn't do it? :crying:

can't we have just one thread for those of us who may think this way?

there is so much else on the forum to damn him to hell and i thought maybe . . . :crying again:

p.s. it's not looking good for Jason, i admit.

I tend to believe that JY killed Michelle. The reason I come to this conclusion is the fact that he called Meredith to go to the house to get the FAX or printout, whichever it was.

Meredith seemed to think this was really an unusual request. I think that if JY killed her, he got to thinking about Cassidy being alone in the house with her Mother's body, and he wanted to have someone discover the body, and rescue Cassidy.

If he did kill his wife, it really is uconscionable to leave that child in the house with her dead Mother.

If there had been no child at the house, I wonder if he would have called Meredith to go and get the FAX?

Darlene733510 said:
I tend to believe that JY killed Michelle. The reason I come to this conclusion is the fact that he called Meredith to go to the house to get the FAX or printout, whichever it was.

Meredith seemed to think this was really an unusual request. I think that if JY killed her, he got to thinking about Cassidy being alone in the house with her Mother's body, and he wanted to have someone discover the body, and rescue Cassidy.

If he did kill his wife, it really is uconscionable to leave that child in the house with her dead Mother.

If there had been no child at the house, I wonder if he would have called Meredith to go and get the FAX?

The poll is . . .

<<<<<that way.

this is a thread for >>>>> Who believes Jason Young didn't do it?

sorry to get testy. :(

Darlene733510 said:
Oops - Just noticed I replied to the wrong poll.

Please don't spank me.

You're a dead woman walking and i'm off to bed angry, dear. god knows what i may do to you when i wake! :slap: :slap: :slap:

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Floh said:
But, but . . . i adore you dearly, PolkSaladAnnie, but, but this is a thread about Who believes Jason Young didn't do it? :crying:

can't we have just one thread for those of us who may think this way?

there is so much else on the forum to damn him to hell and i thought maybe . . . :crying again:

p.s. it's not looking good for Jason, i admit.
((Floh)) You can have a front row seat when I eat my hat if JY didn't do this (or didn't hire someone). I have tried to stay away from this thread so y'all could enjoy yourselves...but I had to comment after seeing you were in tears!:blowkiss:

(exiting quickly):chicken:

pack_fan said:
If I got a jay walking ticket, I would want the best lawyer that I could afford. For certain he knew they would be looking at him and that isn't worth saving a few bucks. Were talking DEATH PENALTY here. Come on high profile attorney......

As far as the guilt or innocence, I'm going to ride the fence until we have more information. There is a lot of circumstantial evidence out there and we have thrown in our own opinions but if we really are honest with ourselves here, LE has reported NOTHING.... It is very convenient that he was out of town, going to be gone for the weekend, and sent Meredith over to retrieve something from the house but that doesn't make him guilty.
great post----------:clap:

PolkSaladAnnie said:

Well as far as we know he is the only one but that is the problem. With all eyes on Jason nothing is said about the others LE are interviewing and what they may be finding out about them.

IMO

Ocean

Darlene733510 said:

But is that suspicious because we know there was a murder? Would it be suspicious if we heard about any other guy or woman that did the same thing wanting to surprise their spouse?

I just dont know if I find that sinister. My hubby is always in cahoots with my d-i-l when giving me special gifts. I can see him telling her if he forgot and left a darned printout where I could find it, to go to our house and pick it up before I came across it.

IMO

Ocean

I think he did it after the latest news he did have a girlfriend in Florida and he continues to be uncooperative with L.E.

no speculation about that anymore, L.E. are clearly ready to go for him, when they've let details of warrents out.

so it's the same old story. :rolleyes:

poor Michelle. :(

poor Cassidy. :(

I've always thought this and now the other woman has come out!!!!!

Enter: money, fraud, gambling, fraud fax, fraud business trip, constant cheating, daily lying and major cover-ups.

God I knew it - I slumped here in my chair with my hands to my mouth for ten minutes before I could post. Lying, dirty, cheap creep. :razz: :razz: :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie