Peggy Lakin's Book(?)=CHOICE(S) YOURS(YOU?)?

Blazeboy3

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Peggy Lakin's Book(?)=CHOICE(S) YOURS(YOU?)?
http://www.peggylakin.com/
There is not always an obvious reason, for this search you must often journey beyond what is safe and comfortable, and into what might lie behind the public facade
:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Journey Beyond Reason by Peggy Lakin
The murder of JonBenet Ramsey, Valerie Percy, and Matthew Margolies, along with thousand of other innocents, have left a great void in the lives of those who loved and cared about them. This void could never be filled, however, there might be hope for some resolve if their killer/s were to be found and brought to justice. I, and many others, do what we do because on an inherent desire to help the victims of crime and their families. Only those with something to hide would have anything to fear from such endeavors.

I make no claims to insider information or expertise in any field. It is only through searching the internet and the writings of others that I have any information with which to work. As you find yourself becoming involved in this cyber world there will be cases that will truly haunt you, stick with you. I received this in an email from someone I have come to greatly respect and admire: "My all time favorite high school teacher once said to me: The next best thing to knowing the answer is knowing where to find it." It boils down to this; if we do not know the answers, we have a tremendous resource available to us in our search. There is not always an obvious reason, for this search you must often journey beyond what is safe and comfortable, and into what might lie behind the public facade.

About the Author:
There is nothing extraordinary about me what so ever. I am just an average person, of average intelligence who through the internet has found others who share the same concerns. We all have the desire to help victims of crime. The internet has opened up a whole new world of interesting people with whom I can converse, share information and work with to try to help in any way we can those who have been touched by the horror of violent crime.

Peggy Lakin
:doh: :doh: :doh: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
"REMEMBER "ALL/EVERYTHING COMES FROM SOMEWHERE(?)" :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back