• murder for hire

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • on the fence

Votes: 19 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she was murdered by someone who knew her and i don't think that person was Jason Young.

so as it stands at present, there isn't any in this poll i can click. :(

Floh said:
I think she was murdered by someone who knew her and i don't think that person was Jason Young.

so as it stands at present, there isn't any in this poll i can click. :(

oh Floh...dang!!!..i'm sorry; wasn't thinking of that 'option', but wished i had....i see no way to edit the poll:(

i guess if folks believe it could have been someone she knew, but not JY, they can add that here on the thread.....

close_enough said:
oh Floh...dang!!!..i'm sorry; wasn't thinking of that 'option', but wished i had....i see no way to edit the poll:(

i guess if folks believe it could have been someone she knew, but not JY, they can add that here on the thread.....

No worries. i'm sure your poll will yield a fine harvest! :blowkiss:

I'm on the fence as of now but have one foot on the side that JY did kill Michelle. I am waiting to see if there was a business meeting and more of a concrete timeline.

Hi all ... right now, from all that is in - I think it's Jason. (Hey close: yr pm box is full, lol!)

Not enough evidence to convict, but given the suspects we have at this time, JY or the neighbor- 15 (N15), I'm going with JY.

N15 should have probably been on your poll though.

Jodibug said:
Not enough evidence to convict, but given the suspects we have at this time, JY or the neighbor- 15 (N15), I'm going with JY.

N15 should have probably been on your poll though.

well, hell....i screwed up then...lol, ugh.....i thought about putting the 15 yr old on there, but with all the fuss over it, i decided not.....figured the kid could be put in w/random....sorry

close_enough said:
well, hell....i screwed up then...lol, ugh.....i thought about putting the 15 yr old on there, but with all the fuss over it, i decided not.....figured the kid could be put in w/random....sorry

Don't be so hard on yourself, I have a feeling we'll have plenty of polls before this case is over. ;)

Besides, you had the one I was looking for! :D

JMHO
fran

PS....hmmmm..........'random' was a good question but not one anyone so far is thinkin'..........that leaves out the neighbor 15 yo!..........fran

fran said:
Besides, you had the one I was looking for! :D

JMHO
fran

lol. Me too!

Close Congratulation on your first poll! Way to go! Boy! pms full and lst poll, you're really rockin'! :dance:

jilly said:
lol. Me too!

Close Congratulation on your first poll! Way to go! Boy! pms full and lst poll, you're really rockin'! :dance:

LOL, thanks Fran & Jilly..... i've got to 'rock' right on out of here for awhile, but will back later this evening :dance:

I really think that Jason killed her but I have yet another thought. What if one of her girlfriends that came over that night had problems with her husband/boyfriend? He might have known that Jason was going out of town and MY would be alone. Maybe MY told her friend to leave the guy and she told him what MY said. He might be the jealous type and took it out on MY. The only reason I thought about this is because a friend of mine told this gal to leave her husband (he was a real jerk) and the guy went to her house late at night, drunk and was screaming at her. He wouldn't leave her house so she called the police.

close_enough said:

I think that is a good idea not to list him Close due to the contraversy. Plus I read somewhere that the investigators who talked to people in the neighborhood and the trailer park only asked if people had seen any vehicles or anything unusual in the area that evening and early morning. If this boy was at the home earlier as is rumored they would have interviewed him, but we have heard nothing else about it.

Thanks for the poll. Velly Intellesting, as Dr Lee would say!

Scandi

I'm on the fence with this one so far. I don't think there enough information to go on for me to make a decision yet.

Hey, MrsM. Nice to see you again! I'm on the did-it side of your fence right now (but just bought a V8 engine on my pogo stick until more info emerges). Going on what we know, JY's actions, the strained silence: I feel JY has protected himself with barbed wired. True, convenience and strange reactions doesn't indicate murder. To say he is incapable of this, hwowver, doesn't wash with me. Have to wait, eh?

Wow! 75% think JY is the perp. Not looking too good for him, even with all of his defenders that were spread out proclaiming his innocence because he's such a great guy. :p

Earth to Jasonites,..............by all outward appearances, Ted Bundy was a great guy too. Even worked on a suicide hot line, at the SAME TIME he was secretly committing his dastardly deeds. :doh:

Nice is not a defense against murder. Not sayin' it's absolutely JY who committed this horrible crime, but he hasn't convinced the majority of the public at large.

JMHO
fran

IS it me? Or does anyone else think it's amusing that while people are 'afraid' to talk to the media..................they go hell for leather on CTV

LOL ... It's a Cyber-Campaign: where anonymous hats are free to say that which they feel like saying, confirming, reminding or adding withOUT fear.

(ps... Hi Sami!!)

The feedback from Captain Joe stating the reporters he'd spoken to claimed folk are 'afraid' to talk remains puzzling. Understandable, this is a major homicide: but to use the word ...afraid?

Well, I have my money on LE. They know what's up and are going through the motions to ensure they haven't scr*w*d up for any trial: I feel this Sheriff is NOT going to bow to audience or media pressure and ... doesn't even concern himself with what they're expecting. HE expects results, his victim's family deserve closure and information and his community expects answers. These will come when he is ready.

(darn!)

fran said:
Wow! 75% think JY is the perp. Not looking too good for him, even with all of his defenders that were spread out proclaiming his innocence because he's such a great guy. :p

Earth to Jasonites,..............by all outward appearances, Ted Bundy was a great guy too. Even worked on a suicide hot line, at the SAME TIME he was secretly committing his dastardly deeds. :doh:

Nice is not a defense against murder. Not sayin' it's absolutely JY who committed this horrible crime, but he hasn't convinced the majority of the public at large.

JMHO
fran

yikes!...i had forgotten about THAT!....he sure did!

(gave me shivers when i read this in your post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard