the poll, a bit slanted doncha think.

DaTeacher

Reaction score
Patsy's name should not have been included in the questions. As a answer yes, but three questions regarding why she did it, no. Whoever put this nationwide poll together thought Patsy guilty. And hence, poll is not valid.
DaTeacher

Maybe the person that started the poll is leaning towards Patsys guilt?? I know I am.

cynpat2000 said:
Maybe the person that started the poll is leaning towards Patsys guilt?? I know I am.
Just curious: who is the author of these questions? The magazine or Websleuths?

rashomon said:
I think it was the magazine if im not mistaken.

DaTeacher said:
Patsy's name should not have been included in the questions. As a answer yes, but three questions regarding why she did it, no. Whoever put this nationwide poll together thought Patsy guilty. And hence, poll is not valid.
DaTeacher

Yep,it's slanted alright.

DaTeacher said:
DaTeacher
To recoin a phrase by Joe Pechi......except I dont' use that word:blushing:

rashomon said:

The publication provided me with the questions. I looked them over and thought they were good ones. That's why I agreed to do the poll.

Tricia said:
The publication provided me with the questions. I looked them over and thought they were good ones. That's why I agreed to do the poll.
When do we get to know who the publication is??? Please, please, please...

Tricia said:
I thought it was excellent.

According to the pollster, if PR didn't do it, then it must be either a stranger or someone PR knew.

There's several different varieties of 'someone PR knew' types, ranging from JR, BR, their close friends, relatives, and neighbors, to a coworker or employee, a store clerk, a hired hand, a one-time acquaintance, or even someone who PR just heard about.

Not only is there a rather dubious, vague line between 'someone PR knew' and 'stranger', there is yet another possibility: someone JR knew, but was a stranger to PR. This choice wasn't included in the seemingly 'all-inclusive' poll.

Holdontoyourhat said:
According to the pollster, if PR didn't do it, then it must be either a stranger or someone PR knew.

There's several different varieties of 'someone PR knew' types, ranging from JR, BR, their close friends, relatives, and neighbors, to a coworker or employee, a store clerk, a hired hand, a one-time acquaintance, or even someone who PR just heard about.

Not only is there a rather dubious, vague line between 'someone PR knew' and 'stranger', there is yet another possibility: someone JR knew, but was a stranger to PR. This choice wasn't included in the seemingly 'all-inclusive' poll.
Yes but if I remember right and I did it a few days ago. Was there not a starting question if you feel ________ then answer the next questions if you didn't it goes a different direction? I thought it was good. I guess if you publish the mag you get to write the questions:doh: All the same I thought it was excellent and was happy to provide my opinion:clap:

coloradokares said:
Yes but if I remember right and I did it a few days ago. Was there not a starting question if you feel ________ then answer the next questions if you didn't it goes a different direction? I thought it was good. I guess if you publish the mag you get to write the questions:doh: All the same I thought it was excellent and was happy to provide my opinion:clap:

Thanks Coloradokares. It's hard to please everybody. That is the main thing I have learned running a forum :)

I have fairly definite views on who the perpetrator is but to be honest I don't feel comfortable answering questions posed by an outside organisation unless I know who they are and how the poll answers will be used.

I like the questions. I've been meaning to vote for days. Going right now...

if one thinks that patsy is guilty the poll is an excellent one. I would like to know how many that thought it was an intuder think the poll excellent?
DaTeacher

It's true you cannot please everyone. It's true there are subjective and objective polls. There is a lot of psychology used in polls and true crime reading and writing fans are the hardest to please or to "pull one over" because they tend to be more observant than say a horror flick fan (though they are more observant than a fan of comedy--these are just my theories, I am qualified because I have seven kids, my sister does and my friend has seven as well, LOL). So, really, everyone here is just intelligent and looking for the clues inside the wording of the questions, inside the questions, and inside the mind of the poll writer. I think that's a good thing.

Oh, except for one thing: when some of you read the instructions and either took or did not take the poll, you were too busy to read the entire post to know you were NOT supposed to comment "over there." What's with this? Are you too eager to read it all? Are you the people who read the last chapter first, LOL?

The fact that Tricia allowed everyone to answer is even better, because you guys are not afraid to be curious out loud.

So, all that having been said and being utterly useless in itself, what if another poll was written AFTER this one was complete asking not poll list questions and answers, but how 'bout just this: In two sentences only, with no more than 20 words per sentence, what did you want to say for the first question of the original poll if it was different than what you were offered?

Just a thought. I, too, lean towards Patsy, but not in the way I was given to answer. In fact, I would say it was not a murder, but an accident that was then covered up in conspiracy. I started to take the poll, then realized I would actually be tainting the poll with a forced incorrect answer.

Teraisa

Editor: True Crime Fanatic, Inc. a nonprofit corporation

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998