so what's actually in the guacamole?

santos1014 said:
good grief!! some people will sue over anything! If you want more avocado taste..use real ones...sheesh :doh:
I know, it's like going to Taco Bell and expecting authentic mexican cuisine.

normally i would think this is would be one of those ridiculous frivilous lawsuits.. but in this case i actually agree. if companies have the freedom to lie more and more about their products, then can you imagine how bad this could get? they have a responsibility to not decieve the public. let's not forget, we have laws and rights protecting the consumer here in america for good reason. this may seem like a little thing, but if they get away with this, what's next? it amounts to "tricking" the consumer to get their money.. which is basically like robbery.
but aside from suing, people just have to be SMART.. read labels... and vote with your dollars. don't be swayed by fancy packaging, false health claims, trends, advertising, and really THINK about what you are spending money on to put in your body!

WHOO HOO!~

I ADORE GOOD Guac. I DISPISE FAKE Guac.

I never could tell the difference on the stupid label and wasted money on garbage I tossed out. I gave up and only make my own.

I say give this woman a chip!

Okay, no money for her, but label it "Garbage" or "Guac" appropriately!

C'mon now...that is just ridiculous!!!!! Wonder how much green onion is in the Green Onion dip? Hmmm...I might have a lawsuit there...haha!

I bought a package of Candy corn for Halloween. Imagine my surprise when I didn't find a single kernel in the bag!

Mabel said:
I bought a package of Candy corn for Halloween. Imagine my surprise when I didn't find a single kernel in the bag!
:clap: :clap:

One thing that is wrong with this country is people file too many frivolous lawsuits. This is why when one is in court for a legitimate case, the awards are lower than they should be.
This is just plain ridiculous!

AND, Where is the beef?:blushing:

Gozgals

mabel, you actually BOUGHT candy corn......??? LOL!!

I got my kids some circus peanuts recently, and was so disappointed when I tasted them and they were fake! It was just some fluffy orange/colored sweet stuff. I think I'm going to sue! The label was misleading - they called them peanuts, but I read the ingredients and found there were no actual peanuts in there at all!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back