Separating FACT from fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
I've stolen this title from the JonBenet Ramsay forum, because i feel it's time to do so: Separate FACT from fiction.

So far, we know Michelle Young was bludgeoned to death.

Her daughter, Cassidy, was left in the house Michelle was murdered in with Michelle's body for some hours.

Her husband is Jason Young.

Jason Young's car has been impounded.

Her sister, Meredith, reported Michelle's death to authorities.

L.E. are keeping everything close to the chest and there are no leaks of information.

Jason Young has a high-powered lawyer.

A tooth - or part of a tooth - has been found.

Anything else?

Floh said:
I've stolen this title from the JonBenet Ramsay forum, because i feel it's time to do so: Separae FACT from fiction.

So far, we know Michelle Young was bludgeoned to death.

Her daughter, Cassidy, was left in the house Michelle was murdered in with Michelle's body for some hours.

Her husband is Jason Young.

Jason Young's car has been impounded.

Her sister, Meredith, reported Michelle's death to authorities.

L.E. are keeping everything close to the chest and there are no leaks of information.

Jason Young has a high-powered lawyer.

A tooth - or part of a tooth - has been found.

Anything else?

Jason did ask Meredith to go to the house to pick up a fax , according to LE when talking to Greta.

Jason was at his parents home when he got the news that MY was dead/murdered.

As of yesterday, Friday, husband has not been interviewed by LE, as per report on Greta Van Sustren show.

Additional facts:

Not a random murder
No reward
No tip line
Car accident May 2005 - MY was pregnant then and lost her baby
J and M had to get married
He's been in his new job 3 mos
First time Jason had ever called Meredith to do this
There were friends present when JY left - witnessed his departure/all his luggage

His high-powered attorney is in reality a high-profile criminal defense attorney

(Lol, floh! Are we allowed to assume anything in here - if not I'll edit this out: to hire Tharrington's is definitely not cheap; going criminal defense as opposed to a good, decent general civil atty is a bit strong and fast off the bat, dontcha think?)

Oh ... JY he wore a red-tie to the funeral ---> that 'fact' seemed to pique interest at CTV :doh:

The dog was 'freaking out' when Meredith arrived.

PolkSaladAnnie said:
(Lol, floh! Are we allowed to assume anything in here - if not I'll edit this out: to hire Tharrington's is definitely not cheap; going criminal defense as opposed to a good, decent general civil atty is a bit strong and fast off the bat, dontcha think?)

:slap: You're very naughty! :furious:

we don't know if the family have connections to this lawyer or not, do we? ha ha - as if i could control Websleuth's posters anyway! :laugh:

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Additional facts:

Not a random murder
No reward
No tip line
Car accident May 2005 - MY was pregnant then and lost her baby
J and M had to get married
He's been in his new job 3 mos
First time Jason had ever called Meredith to do this
There were friends present when JY left - witnessed his departure/all his luggage

His high-powered attorney is in reality a high-profile criminal defense attorney

Oh ... JY he wore a red-tie to the funeral ---> that 'fact' seemed to pique interest at CTV :doh:
:furious: LOL, that was me that brought up the tie. On the GVS video with the Sheriff interview is when I first saw it. I posted that I thought it was inappropriate for this husband to wear red at his murdered wife's funeral. Took a lashing for that thought, then others picked up on the "gay" angle and it took off from there. Now, we all laugh about it over there, but, I still think it's inappropriate........ :angel:

LE has taken all of JY's luggage and used a "special" piece of equipment in the crime scene investigation.

Sheriff Harrison has stated they are making good progresss on the case and has met with the DA.

Mrs. Fisher stated publically that she has full faith in the police to find the killer.

Heh, floh ... on my knees - sorrreeee - I accept the :slap: ... at least I asked!

(IMO: you basically don't get all "icky" with those of us that feel JY is involved ~ and you don't RAM innocent facts at us. I respect your style of fairness...) So, OK: I concede defeat in my lil dig about JY's big, burly, strapping, dreaded & most highly feared criminal defense atties, lol.

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Heh, floh ... on my knees - sorrreeee - I accept the :slap: ... at least I asked!

(IMO: you basically don't get all "icky" with those of us that feel JY is involved ~ and you don't RAM innocent facts at us. I respect your style of fairness...) So, OK: I concede defeat in my lil dig about JY's big, burly, strapping, dreaded & most highly feared criminal defense atties, lol.

I absolutely don't have any problem with people thinking JY did it.

i think he's behaving - from what we know - in an unfortunate manner which isn't deflecting people's suspicions he dun it. now that's a fact!

Bee ----- LOL ----> I know ... I saw your comment, which is fine as I don't think ANYTHING bright and showy is appropriate at a funeral unless it's, say Liberace's wake - in which case come dressed as a candelabra! A simple opinion went belly-up. :doh:

----------------------

Another fact: Cassidy was not harmed.

Would it be easier if Floh copied and pasted facts that others post into her top post to keep it all together in one spot?

I'm kinda iffy on the "J and M had to get married" one. I read on the other one somewhere that someone posted this saying he had to marry her because she was pregnant. What if they married before she got 'too big for a wedding dress', both wanting to get married before the baby was born. Wouldn't be the first time that's happened and after all, all brides want to look gorgeous on their wedding day. JMO :)

Samiya said:
Would it be easier if Floh copied and pasted facts that others post into her top post to keep it all together in one spot?

problem with that is i don't read every post. :)

Samiya said:

I'm kinda iffy on the "J and M had to get married" one. I read on the other one somewhere that someone posted this saying he had to marry her because she was pregnant. What if they married before she got 'too big for a wedding dress', both wanting to get married before the baby was born. Wouldn't be the first time that's happened and after all, all brides want to look gorgeous on their wedding day. JMO :)

Yes, this is true, Sami: sorry if my comments sounded accusatory toward JY/MY: didn't mean it - I merely went by facts - marriage/birth certs and dates. For all we know - they may have been engaged long before MY fell preggers. Thanks for commenting on that - gave me opportunity to explain...

:)

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Yes, this is true, Sami: sorry if my comments sounded accusatory toward JY/MY: didn't mean it - I merely went by facts - marriage/birth certs and dates. For all we know - they may have been engaged long before MY fell preggers. Thanks for commenting on that - gave me opportunity to explain...

:)
Hey Annie, That's no problemo, lol.....leave it there anyway. Glad you did explain. I was actually looking for birth notices archived for Cassidy. Sad of me, but I'd love to know her birthday.

Floh,

I should've clarified....just posts from this thread, not the whole forum, lol.... can't picture anyone going over everything here, they'd go nucking futs. :)

Samiya said:

I think there may be a bit of substance to why one might be led to think the marriage was a must rather than a great occasion. JY and MY met in 1998. In 2002 as you point out, JY and the Schaad character buy a condo together, this does not on appearance seem to be an act by a guy who wants to get married any time soon. In 2003, September I believe, JY buys Schaad out, MY moves in and they are married in October. The deed is changed in December.

While all of this can be very rational, it can also be viewed a bit different. So I am not quite sure that I for one am sure if this marriage was exactly completely planned shall we say. JMO

Polk for you: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=497243996729815387&q=saturday+night+live

ETA - who knows, perhaps Schaad is still ticked over the deal.

raisincharlie said:
I think there may be a bit of substance to why one might be led to think the marriage was a must rather than a great occasion. JY and MY met in 1998. In 2002 as you point out, JY and the Schaad character buy a condo together, this does not on appearance seem to be an act by a guy who wants to get married any time soon. In 2003, September I believe, JY buys Schaad out, MY moves in and they are married in October. The deed is changed in December.

While all of this can be very rational, it can also be viewed a bit different. So I am not quite sure that I for one am sure if this marriage was exactly completely planned shall we say. JMO
I agree with ya, it can be viewed in many ways.....Schaad bought another house in Sept of 2003 (29th) and the package sale date (to Jason and Michelle) on the Arete Way house was 11th Dec 2003, with the deed date as 17 Dec 2003. The three of them may have lived together in that house until Schaad bought his 'new' place with Jason and Michelle buying Schaad's half a few months later. Sounds like it could also a possible smart investment deal to me, which is why I never continued on that road......but we could all be right...... :) lol, I had another theory too but I ain't bringing up the red tie affair again, :dance:

I just said I was "kinda iffy" on it and explained why I was. :) and Annie kindly explained for me.

raisin: me & huz enjoying link IMMENSELY, laughing like nobody's business. TKU..

Samiya said:
I agree with ya, it can be viewed in many ways.....Schaad bought another house in Sept of 2003 (29th) and the package sale date (to Jason and Michelle) on the Arete Way house was 11th Dec 2003, with the deed date as 17 Dec 2003. The three of them may have lived together in that house until Schaad bought his 'new' place with Jason and Michelle buying Schaad's half a few months later. Sounds like it could also a possible smart investment deal to me, which is why I never continued on that road......but we could all be right...... :) lol, I had another theory too but I ain't bringing up the red tie affair again, :dance:

I just said I was "kinda iffy" on it and explained why I was. :) and Annie kindly explained for me.
I told you my favorite tee - shirt says:

"Shut up brain or I'll stab you with a Q-tip" :D

Polk - you are welcome. Here's another from Mad TV - one of my favorite characters:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2298121422531216612&q=mad+tv

lmao! I do sooo love that and I got my hubby to order one from the printers for me today. They're doing up the print and I'm supplying the t-shirt. Also getting one made up for my sister **single women can't fart, they don't have an ahole til they're married**.

oops can I say that in here, lol.

OMG it's 0317 hours and I'm still up. This has become a habit

Samiya said:
lmao! I do sooo love that and I got my hubby to order one from the printers for me today. They're doing up the print and I'm supplying the t-shirt. Also getting one made up for my sister **single women can't fart, they don't have an ahole til they're married**.

oops can I say that in here, lol.

OMG it's 0317 hours and I'm still up. This has become a habit

Agh! SAMI ... you're 6 half hours ahead of me ... GET SOME SLEEP, willya! The hassle with being ahead is we have to wait ALL DAYYYY to see if there's a news report! Frustrating, lol.

Thanks for all your research, transcripts, times, dates and mileage: what a great contribution to the forum :clap:

Good on you, girl. ENJOY your beauty sleep (when you hit the sack, that is, lol...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46