Has anyone seen this?

This is on Dateline EVERY week. It's a good thing, but sheesh you would think they would figure it out.

I guess child predators spend most of their time on-line...
and not watching TV, or they would know about it.

I LOVE watching them get caught! Especially when they try to weasel
out of it by offering up some lame excuse.

You should read some of the chatlogs, i don't consider myself a naive person, and i am reasonably web savvy, but even at my age i would balk at some of the thing these men post, to teenage boys and girls, even pre teen. All i can say is regardless of the criticism sometimes levelled at them, i think the people at PJ do an amazing job, not only on convictions, but also wasting perverts time, and scaring the wits out of them in general.

:)

I watch TV, but i find it hard to believe the sheer number of men just totally being upfront about the fact that they are soliciting young girls and boys, and top of that, throwing around the words therapy and sorry like they mean something. I don't think i ever became so unforgiving until i saw that site in paticular, i don't think people like that change, but thats another topic altogether.

lindsay said:
:)

I watch TV, but i find it hard to believe the sheer number of men just totally being upfront about the fact that they are soliciting young girls and boys, and top of that, throwing around the words therapy and sorry like they mean something. I don't think i ever became so unforgiving until i saw that site in paticular, i don't think people like that change, but thats another topic altogether.
Errr sorry, that was meant for the OP.

My husband and I saw it last night - and watch fairly frequently. For me - what gets me is that these men KNOW EXACTLY what they are doing. It's premeditated, it's calculated, and they know it's wrong.

For cripes sake - one of the men last night had kids the same age as the kid he wanted to f*ck. How sick is that?

I guess it's also *refreshing* to me (for lack of a better word) that it cuts across all lines - color, wealth (one guy drove up in a Hummer), age and so on.

It's the one crime that I feel NO sympathy for the criminals - and it really gets my blood boiling that they think they can say "Sorry" and then just leave w/ no repercussions. Or that they try to make the announcer stop reading all the graphic stuff THEY WROTE, or even better - that they lie first about age of the kid or what they intended to do, and then they got caught in their lies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back