Status
Not open for further replies.

Samiya

Inactive
Reaction score
Wake County Sheriff to 5108 Birchleaf 00:13:21 hrs 7.71 miles

(Meredith approx home location)
Fuquay-Varina to 5108 Birchleaf Dr 35 minutes 36 seconds. 21.09 miles

From Merediths possible workplace ***Lucky 32 Cary to 5108 Birchleaf Rd 00:11:49 hrs 6.86 miles

7307 Tryon Rd Cary to Fuquay-Varina (Meredith approx home location to ***possible work location 1) it could be less than that time and mileage in the two above. Knowing her actual zip code would help as there are numerous for F-V area. The zip code I used was 27526

34 minutes 51 seconds
22.70 miles

(Meredith possible work locations)
***Lucky 32 Cary

7307 Tryon Road
Cary, North Carolina 27511

Fastest route 11 minutes 49 seconds
6.86 miles

Lucky 32 Greensboro
1421 Westover Terrace
Greensboro, North Carolina 27408

fastest route: 1 hour 25 mins and 41 seconds
82.73 miles

Lucky 32 Winston-Salem
109 South Stratford Road
Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27104

Fastest route: 1 hour 50 minutes 38 seconds
108.43 miles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From 5108 Birchleaf to Brevard (zip 28712)

Fastest Route 05:22:10 hrs
306.25 miles

Dang it.....need Virginia info **insert childish pout** Come on Jas/LE/anyone wanna leak info.....I'll even give ya a dollar, lol.

Birchleaf Rd to:

South Hill VA 01:48:55 hrs
South Hill VA to Brevard NC 06:15:18 hrs Note. Would take him through Sth Carolina
Boydton VA 01:45:10 hrs
Boydton VA to Brevard NC 06:14:42 hrs
South Boston VA 01:59:38 hrs
South Boston VA to Brevard NC 05:33:03 hrs Note. Would take him through Sth Carolina
Hillsville VA 02:50:54 hrs
Hillsville to Brevard NC04:15:27 hrs
Note. Would take him through Sth Carolina = This map seems to only take folks one way from these places via Sth Carolina. Other routes are obvious on the maps I'm seeing so will try another online mapping site later as well. I'm off for a couple hours sleep, lol, it's nearly 4am here.

If anyone has names of Virginian towns closer to 5108 Birchleaf Dr,please list them if you like and I'll check on them.

Samiya said:
Birchleaf Rd to:

South Hill VA 01:48:55 hrs
South Hill VA to Brevard NC 06:15:18 hrs Note. Would take him through Sth Carolina
Boydton VA 01:45:10 hrs
Boydton VA to Brevard NC 06:14:42 hrs
South Boston VA 01:59:38 hrs
South Boston VA to Brevard NC 05:33:03 hrs Note. Would take him through Sth Carolina
Hillsville VA 02:50:54 hrs
Hillsville to Brevard NC04:15:27 hrs
Note. Would take him through Sth Carolina = This map seems to only take folks one way from these places via Sth Carolina. Other routes are obvious on the maps I'm seeing so will try another online mapping site later as well. I'm off for a couple hours sleep, lol, it's nearly 4am here.

If anyone has names of Virginian towns closer to 5108 Birchleaf Dr,please list them if you like and I'll check on them.
I think Blacksburg VA has possibilities, ChartOne does have an office there. Even Roanoke is a possiblity and within a reasonable drive time.

Hmmmm.... help! Did I read somewhere recently (maybe CourtTV...) that South Carolina came into all of this??? 3 states were visited, right? Would these be Va, NC and SC???

Birchleaf address to

Blacksburg VA 03:40:35 hrs
Blacksburg VA to Brevard04:28:07 hrs
Roanoke VA (zip 24001) 03:14:08 hrs
Roanoke VA to Brevard 04:48:46 hrs

Roanoke VA (zip 24048) 03:15:14 hrsRoanoke VA to Brevard 04:45:46 hrs

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Hmmmm.... help! Did I read somewhere recently (maybe CourtTV...) that South Carolina came into all of this??? 3 states were visited, right? Would these be Va, NC and SC???
SC could be one - Anderson SC in particular, not far from Brevard and has a Chart One office as well. But I believe the three states are other than NC. So VA if the friend's information is correct that JY went there for his meeting. At this point, all we have is what Fusell said in the paper that he was told JY went to VA. I don't know if that is reality either, for that matter.

I'm thinking SC, TN, and VA as possibilities. But one can't rule out that one of these states may be well out of the area - for example a Chart One Corporate office in Mass to review computer emails, expense reports, and such... or company paid phone records.

Samiya said:
Birchleaf address to

Blacksburg VA 03:40:35 hrs
Blacksburg VA to Brevard04:28:07 hrs
Roanoke VA (zip 24001) 03:14:08 hrs
Roanoke VA to Brevard 04:48:46 hrs

Roanoke VA (zip 24048) 03:15:14 hrsRoanoke VA to Brevard 04:45:46 hrs
Not bad distances or times huh?

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Hon they said in the news report 3 OTHER states (meaning 3 other than NC) and guess what?

It seems ole Roanoke would take him through Tennessee soooo....

BINGO!

the 3 other states.....Tennessee, South Carolina and Virginia

:laugh: Take THAT Court TV forum, lol.

Now that it's 0421 here, I'm gone

raisincharlie said:
Not bad distances or times huh?
I agree on that. You could even put his time of leaving earlier....especially if friend/s arrived say.......about an hour to an hour and a half BEFORE Grey's Anatomy started.

raisincharlie said:
SC could be one - Anderson SC in particular, not far from Brevard and has a Chart One office as well. But I believe the three states are other than NC. So VA if the friend's information is correct that JY went there for his meeting. At this point, all we have is what Fusell said in the paper that he was told JY went to VA. I don't know if that is reality either, for that matter.

I'm thinking SC, TN, and VA as possibilities. But one can't rule out that one of these states may be well out of the area - for example a Chart One Corporate office in Mass to review computer emails, expense reports, and such... or company paid phone records.

OK, thanks .... I didn't stop to consider NC may be out of the equation and that the reference means 3 additional states.

OK - so Fussel stated JY went to VA...: and his My Space (or whateva) has gone private - so clearly he's been hounded or approached by the press - thus we might accept he's not prepared to broaden/support his statement. Clearly Chart One are not spilling any beans in their can...

However, in a recent report, didn't the sheriff claim 3 states are involved - plus some majestic number of witnesses or leads... (near the 100 mark). I think they're zooming in to cut and wrap.

They MAY have visited other states based on JY's work history (prior to and outside of the murder) to determine his usual pattern of work - were prearranged appointments made; would he cold call; would he ne requested to make these vists - and indeed - if he'd even travelled before.

LE's Jam Jar has to have a brilliantly design seal; no air can escape - there has to be absolutely NO way the smallest oversight may be rejected. I think there is serious attention paid to every micro and macro detail regarding long distance trips.

Once that's established, they may cut to the chase with the latest business trip - and compare it to history, importance, actual and fact. Then they'll take the variance and highlight THAT.

Just rambling ... just taking a different view, lol.

Polk ... :)

The 3 states where LE has extended the investigation could very well be Tn , Va and SC... but I have other possibilites (uh oh!!! ) What about Virginia ( where JY supposedly had business meeting ), New York, (Where Michelle was originally from) and Florida ( JY'S possible gf?!?!?) Just mere thoughts and mho. What do you all think?

sweetie sweetmop - If the (alleged) g/f is true - I'd hazard a guess and say he sure has snuk down there (prob pretending to MY he was elsewhere...) ... and indeed I could see the other towns fall onto his map ... but NOT in a 12 hour time frame unless he pretended to drive and actually flew everywhere...

You just reminded me of the g/f rumour. Is this one of those "no smoke - no fire" things or is it complete fabrication. Time will tell, hon - but great thoughts to rekindle a few ideas that circulated.

sweetmop said:
The 3 states where LE has extended the investigation could very well be Tn , Va and SC... but I have other possibilites (uh oh!!! ) What about Virginia ( where JY supposedly had business meeting ), New York, (Where Michelle was originally from) and Florida ( JY'S possible gf?!?!?) Just mere thoughts and mho. What do you all think?
Sweetmop,

I think your suggestions are just as good and as sensible as any that any of us could make at this point. It is definitely a puzzle to which we have very few pieces. Who knows, we may all be surprised, shocked, horrified, or smacking our heads because it was so simple when its all said and done. :)

Maybe I missed something but it can't be both Va. and SC. and Tn. right? SC instead of Va. for the business meeting?

strach304 said:
Maybe I missed something but it can't be both Va. and SC. and Tn. right? SC instead of Va. for the business meeting?
Strach,

I think (notice I said "think") we are looking at possible routes of travel between business meeting supposedly in VA and arrival in Brevard. It seems logical police would try to trace that route and canvass places where perhaps JY used a credit card for gas etc. in an effort to establish his whereabouts from Thursday evening until he arrived in Brevard.

I may have just confused you more.

Samiya,

Throwing some more mud into the waters here, I have found a couple of Chart One customers. Interesting and actually one of them (Roswell GA) could explain the swing by to the folks.

1. Anne Reed, RHIA, director of Health Information Management at North Fulton Regional Hospital in Roswell, Georgia, will use eWebCoding to connect an off-site surgery center to her organization's central coding department. Two HCA Facilities Solve Coding Dilemmas with eWebCoding

2. Henrico Doctors' Hospital and Chippenham Medical Center, both located in Richmond, Virginia, will send their coders home with eWebCoding.

Roswell is near Atlanta and within 3 hours drive time of Brevard. I keep going back to Fusell's comments about the "head start" - this tends to indicate a longer type of drive for a meeting. I'm thinking Roswell - of course with my streak of figuring - most likely not - but a possibility. You might want to look at your maps and see what you think.

FWIW - either of these could support the theory that JY stayed in the area - commited the crime and left town.

link to eWebCoding: http://www.chartone.com/products/ewebcoding.php

raisincharlie said:
Samiya,

Throwing some more mud into the waters here, I have found a couple of Chart One customers. Interesting and actually one of them (Roswell GA) could explain the swing by to the folks.

:eek:

ROSWELL ?????

No!

:eek: -- :eek: -- :eek:

Geragos was onto something! Aliens did it!

j/k... just got back from a loooong day and reading up. great posts and thoughts. Night al. cya tmw or next day...
POLK :blowkiss:

I'm thinking we have been looking in the wrong places. Roswell or Anderson SC are looking better.

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/player06.html?111606/111606_greta_mom&On_the_Record&Who%20Killed%20Michelle%20Young%3F&Who%20Killed%20Michelle%20Young%3F&On%20the%20Record&-1&Shows&880&&&col

Watch the video with the picture of MY - its 18 minutes long but note the following times:

15:52 - 15:44 Amanda Lamb references the fax and a fax machine in the house.

15:40 - 15:20 Amanda Lamb indicates that JY initially told investigators he was in Brevard after a business meeting near Brevard when his wife was found.

She repeats this information around 14:47

I am searching for a link where Sheriff Harrison indicates that family alibi's aren't always correct - anyone else remember this and where it came from? Note this is also the report where the windows around the front door can be seen. Will keep looking for the link.

raisincharlie said:
I'm thinking we have been looking in the wrong places. Roswell or Anderson SC are looking better.

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/player06.html?111606/111606_greta_mom&On_the_Record&Who%20Killed%20Michelle%20Young%3F&Who%20Killed%20Michelle%20Young%3F&On%20the%20Record&-1&Shows&880&&&col

Watch the video with the picture of MY - its 18 minutes long but note the following times:

15:52 - 15:44 Amanda Lamb references the fax and a fax machine in the house.

15:40 - 15:20 Amanda Lamb indicates that JY initially told investigators he was in Brevard after a business meeting near Brevard when his wife was found.

She repeats this information around 14:47

I am searching for a link where Sheriff Harrison indicates that family alibi's aren't always correct - anyone else remember this and where it came from? Note this is also the report where the windows around the front door can be seen. Will keep looking for the link.
Hi Hon,

I've been trying to watch the fox videos for days now and can't think why I can't watch them.

I am getting very frustrated with trying :(

I'm on Firefox and I've also tried with IE but nope,no luck there either. waaaahhhh :(

will check out distances between the new places you've mentioned though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow