What do we know about Jason Young?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PolkSaladAnnie

Preventing Truth Decay
Reaction score
Aside from being at ChartOne 3 mos ... his beautiful, young, healthy, pregnant wife, Michelle-Marie and mother of their 2 and half yr old dau, Cassidy, was found brutally murdered in their home, within hours of his leaving for a business trip.

He learned of his wife's murder circa (no official time has been released) 2 - 3 pm, Friday 3rd November. He only returned to Raleigh sometime the next day, with his mother, step-father, brother and SIL (or sister and BIL - someone please correct me, lol).

Earlier on Friday 3rd Nov, out of the blue - JY had called his SIL, Meredith to go collect a fax as he did not want Michelle to see this. It later emerged bu "insiders" the fax was actually a print-out and it was for a surprise gift for Michelle. Meredith arrived to find her sister's body and Cassidy unharmed - and she called 911 at 1:30

Immediately upon his return, JY was (and has since been) THE ONLY person to be issued with a court order for probable cause to impound his vehicle, as well as to order him to submit to tests.

NO-ONE else was issued a court order: everyone complied immediately.

On arrival, his step-father, Gerald McIntyre stated Jason was lawyering up and not talking to LE as, in GMc's words he "doesn't trust" LE.

Until a recent release, the Sheriff confirmed LE had spoken "only briefly" with JY - who returned to Brevard to stay with his parents.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

We know very little about this man...

Where did JY work previously? What is his work history like? Is he sporty? How old is he? Was their marriage going through a difficult time? Is there reason to believe he had a g//f from Florida? How were his finances? Where is his real father? Why is there this growing distance between Fishers and J Young? Why did he not travel back immediately he heard the news? Did both sets parents get on before the murder? Why didn't he opt for a poly?

Is he truthful - or is he lying?

I found this on the 'Net:

Louis N. Eliopolis, Death Investigator's Handbook:

Truthful vs. Deceptive Behavior

Truthful

Nervous at first ; calms down as interview progresses
Anger; specific
Composed attitude; self assured
Wants you to know he's innocent
Cooperates with investigation
appears without an attorney
Willing to prove innocence
Answers questions directly

Willing to take lie detector test
Open; Will volunteer info

Unyielding & adamant in denials
Willl sit forward in the chair & ask what you want to know

Deceptive

Nervous at first; calms down as interview progresses
Angry; nonspecific; won't calm down
Overly anxious; seems confused
Overly polite
Defensive
Will be quiet; afraid he will say something to get him in trouble
Evasive in answers
Non commital in response
Complains; uncooperative
Guarded about what they tell you
Have to give a reason why they don't cooperate
Defeated; slumps head forward

While statement analysis is only part of any investigation, it's an important part - providing clues to investigators as to what the subject is really thinking.

Don Rabon, of the North Carolina Justice Academy in Durham, NC, and author of Investigative Discourse Analysis states:

" These files are analogous to a crime scene. To the uninitiated, the crime scene might look just like an ordinary room. To the trained eye, however, there can be evidence for follow-up everywhere."

------------------------------

I lost the link as my puter 'hung' while c/pasting but this info was on a blog!

I can't remember what article I read that stated that JY bought a home with another guy before he got married. How long before?

MY was pregnant before they got married and moved in with JY right before getting married. I think this is odd. They dated for like 5yrs. before. Where did she live?

I don't think he wanted to get married. I think MY put the pressure on him when she became pregnant, maybe family also.

I wonder what the guy was like that bought the home with him. Was he gay or straight?

Your right PSA, we don't know very much about JY.

Hey packerdog - no we don;t know much ...

raisin charlie posted this - so we have a birth date here, lol:

JY was born 4/8/74 for information.

packerdog said:
I can't remember what article I read that stated that JY bought a home with another guy before he got married. How long before?

Your right PSA, we don't know very much about JY.

Hi packerdog. Sami found the guys details (thanks Samiya!) R Schaad ----> and then seems JY/MY bought him out (not sure exact title deeds...).

And yep: seems we know diddly-dang-squat about JY.

Flash-back: I saw a post yonks back; somebody being at State Grad with him (not sure of where/what that means, either, lol).

In last 4 months he was at ChartOne 3 mos and then for the last month he's gone into hiding, not cooperated, zeebo, zilch ... has he retained his position at ChartOne? 4 weeks compassionate leave is a wee bit long, eh?

Interesting to watch this space.... which is like watching paint dry right now, heheeehee! Anyone have any ideas?

:)

An intrepid sleuth over at ctv is reporting that
JY has a lead foot. Many traffic citations for
speeding. Interesting, if speed was of the
essence in the possible murder of his wife.

Bee Charmer said:
B/C- I dont understand what they are implying..:doh: :blushing: <-----me---
do you mean he was able to drive quickly back and forth?

Bee Charmer said:

To bad he didn't get a ticket that night in the wee hours near the house.

Bee Charmer said:

hmmm. That is interesting. I could read more into that if I wanted to.... hehe! A bit of an agressor.... maybe some road rage too? Not quite the Gentle Ben image that some of his friends have been trying to get across. Any guy that I've ever known with a lead foot has usually had some mental problems. They seem to thrive on the power aspect of it all.

You're right Packerdog! Too bad.

jilly said:
hmmm. That is interesting. I could read more into that if I wanted to.... hehe! A bit of an agressor.... maybe some road rage too? Not quite the Gentle Ben image that some of his friends have been trying to get across. Any guy that I've ever known with a lead foot has usually had some mental problems. They seem to thrive on the power aspect of it all.

You're right Packerdog! Too bad.

Its not the power - its the speed - not too many highs as good as a really fast car hummin along. So jilly, what kind of mental problems - help me out here, I'm a speed freak. :D

raisincharlie said:
Its not the power - its the speed - not too many highs as good as a really fast car hummin along. So jilly, what kind of mental problems - help me out here, I'm a speed freak. :D

Ohhhhh noooooooo! I was wondering if I should have hit the submit button on this one!!! :D I should no doubt embark on a major case of sucking up here! :D No mental problems for you RC - Just the dorks I've met! haha.

Anyways, a really fast car is only that though because of the power isn't it? I mean you can speed with a 4 cylinder but it isn't going to give you that rush - or does it? :crazy:

jilly said:
Ohhhhh noooooooo! I was wondering if I should have hit the submit button on this one!!! :D I should no doubt embark on a major case of sucking up here! :D No mental problems for you RC - Just the dorks I've met! haha.

Anyways, a really fast car is only that though because of the power isn't it? I mean you can speed with a 4 cylinder but it isn't going to give you that rush - or does it? :crazy:
Jilly - you just crack me up ;)

To me 100 mph is 100 mph regardless of how many cylinders there are but you are right - the power determines how quickly one gets to 100 mph. And if something doesn't happen soon in this case I will no doubt be :crazy: .

This is my kind of speed:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1663790109814723120

:D

raisincharlie said:
Jilly - you just crack me up ;)

To me 100 mph is 100 mph regardless of how many cylinders there are but you are right - the power determines how quickly one gets to 100 mph. And if something doesn't happen soon in this case I will no doubt be :crazy: .

This is my kind of speed:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1663790109814723120

:D
ROFLYup! That's what you call power! - that ain't no 4 cylinder!!:D

And speaking of :crazy: you've probably noticed....I'm already there! :D

I've never followed a case that doesn't have something to talk about before an arrest, so this is very frustrating.

jilly said:

I've never followed a case that doesn't have something to talk about before an arrest, so this is very frustrating.
That is a 1999 Ferrari F355 - developing 380 bhp at 8250 rpm and 268 lbs-ft at 6000 rpm. Zero to 60 in 4.9 seconds with a top speed of 183 mph. Mid engine v-8. That is a car !

This is frustrating but after hearing about the lab backup, I suspect it may be a bit. If they are focusing on JY and are pretty sure - they are going to wait until they have as tight of a case as they can get before they move on it.

The bad part about this is that the labs are so backed up - this is true most everywhere not just NC - that is incredibly discouraging. Way too much crime going on everywhere - depressing. Oh well, one thing about it - if JY did it - he isn't going to have a good time anytime soon - he's sweating bullets waiting for those police cars to roll in to get him.

Truth be known - I'm already there :crazy: as well.

jilly said:

same here jilly...Sara Walker was one of 'those' though......i never thought the husband was the perp, however i never thought it was some total stranger either...ended up it was... (total stranger, very random)
...this morning when i got up, i was so 'blahhhhh' over this case, but i keep reminding myself, something WILL break, & i think it will be soon...(not soon enough for me, but......it will, & there WILL be justice for Michelle)

Bee Charmer said:

hmmmm, 'pumped up' kinda guy, huh?????? :cool:
...i agree, interesting..

jilly said:

i've met a few myself....all that 'power' right under their foot...boring, for the most part...imo

lol,,,,the "dorks" i know of all had more than 4 cylinders...woohoo, yeehaawww & all that chit :rolleyes:

close_enough said:
same here jilly...Sara Walker was one of 'those' though......i never thought the husband was the perp, however i never thought it was some total stranger either...ended up it was... (total stranger, very random)
...this morning when i got up, i was so 'blahhhhh' over this case, but i keep reminding myself, something WILL break, & i think it will be soon...(not soon enough for me, but......it will, & there WILL be justice for Michelle)

Hiya Close!:) OK.....you've talked me into it....I won't give up! RC is right about the backlog too. When you've got other outstanding murder cases it makes sense that this would go to the bottom of the list.

close_enough said:
i've met a few myself....all that 'power' right under their foot...boring, for the most part...imo

lol,,,,the "dorks" i know of all had more than 4 cylinders...woohoo, yeehaawww & all that chit :rolleyes:

ROFL!

jilly said:
Hiya Close!:) OK.....you've talked me into it....I won't give up! RC is right about the backlog too. When you've got other outstanding murder cases it makes sense that this would go to the bottom of the list.

hiya jilly:)

(hey, go read my post on the 15,000 backwards thread...in the jury room...no need for a response, just want you to read it:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong