What Do You Think Was Used As The Weapon

What Do You Think Was Used A The Weapon?

• Hammer

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Tire Iron

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baseball Bat

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Metal/Steel Bar

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Solid Wooden Object

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other: Please Post

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samiya

Jason, you're pathetic
Reaction score
Another poll. Single Choice answer. :)

I said baseball bat because it would be easy to get rid of the weapon, i.e. torch it. I have to admit, though, I really have NO clue especially since we don't know what type of injuries Michelle suffered. I assume, though, if bat, they would have to find some splinters or something?

Mama-cita said:
I said baseball bat because it would be easy to get rid of the weapon, i.e. torch it. I have to admit, though, I really have NO clue especially since we don't know what type of injuries Michelle suffered. I assume, though, if bat, they would have to find some splinters or something?
Not necessarily Hon :) The wood would have to splinter, split, fracture or break first. But yes it would be easy to dispose of....and as I neglected to add another baseball bat to the poll....there are metal ones too.

I believe eventually we will learn that
the primary cause of death is suffocation. I
think she was hit on the head, or her head
was rammed into somthing to incapacite her.
She fought back, but ultimately she was
suffocated with the pillow.

I thought maybe a golf club. Does anybody know if he golfed? I don't think it was a hammer because he would have to be up close. What ever it was did the job because there was alot of blood. I wonder if it was only her head that was struck, if her stomach was also struck that would be a big clue, like the wanted the baby dead too.

packer - that was my 2nd thought - a g/club. I feel he used a readily available domestic tool-turned-lethal-weapon - like a mallet, axe handle or hammer...

Good suggestion for a poll!

Bee Charmer said:
I believe eventually we will learn that
the primary cause of death is suffocation. I
think she was hit on the head, or her head
was rammed into somthing to incapacite her.
She fought back, but ultimately she was
suffocated with the pillow.

Bee, I do NOT believe we were given full result of death; only partial and LE and the coroner were willing to release blunt force trauma at this stage.

I'm considering more body wounds/slashes, esp to the breast/chest area as well as possible strangulation.

JMHO ... ya'know ...

Camera tripod pole. Because his finger print's Would naturally be on them .

In the article that lists things taken via the warrent from the house it lists an instrument that was used in the murder. I guess they have the murder weapon then.

packerdog said:
So far we can add a lamp and a candlestick. Good thoughts posters.

After reading Raisincharlie's theory on the lamp I posted a cast iron candlestick type lamp :eek:
The lamp is a good bet but would have to be something really heavy to cause the damage that was done to her.

Other - I think there may have been multiple objects to be honest. If JY snuck into the house - more than likely he picked up something from the garage (tool) or something downstairs like a fireplace implement. If JY returned to the house and met MY face to face as in an argument - most likely it was an object in the room such as a lamp, perhaps even a bedpost, or as Strach points out, a candle stick holder.

ETA - don't believe he is the wimp he appears to be - this fellow spent his summers working at a white water rafting operation - he is no physical wimp IMO.

It sounds like whoever did it was in a rage. When someone is in that state, just about anything that can be picked up in your hand can be used as a 'weapon.'

Poor Michelle.

JMHO
fran

fran said:
It sounds like whoever did it was in a rage. When someone is in that state, just about anything that can be picked up in your hand can be used as a 'weapon.'

Poor Michelle.

JMHO
fran

Your right Fran. I guess if he was in a rage he could have used anything to beat her to death. Maybe MY confronted him about the affair.

The type of lamp I'm talking about is electic, it's the style that's called candlestick. Not a candlestick but long heavy body that I've seen that are made of cast iron. Just a square base with a candlestick look body, very heavy.

I was wondering though from another post I saw that described Michele's neck as swolen and a bruise on her forehead if he tried to strangle her first and during that struggle if he picked up said object.

Hi guys,

Whatever he used had some weight behind it besides his arm, I think. Dr Baden said her skull was cracked, open I think, as the injury did damage to her brain itself.

I take Baden's comments literally, that there was an open crack and brain matter was visible. I voted for the hammer :banghead: and now would change that to other. An axe with a long handle would do that, as would several concentrated blows to weaken the skull at the back of the head from something like Strach has suggested like a heavy lamp.

Shades of SP in so many ways. Many of us believe he strangled her with a lamp cord - the Tiffany lamp.

I am elated that finally something has broken open in the case. I'm not a bit worried. Greta has to sell the sizzle, but I think LE has mucho mucho evidence against this dweeb, and it is only a matter of time till charges are levied against him.

I can see him tonight. Pi**ed off that this info about his 'mistress' has come out, sitting back in a leather chair with a can of Bud in one hand in front of a sap-sparked fire thinking, hey, no sweat guys. Bring it on! You've got to prove I did it beyond a reasonable doubt, and good luck Charlie!

Arrogance and deceit is what I see in this man from what I've learned about him. To have a gal on the string that you converse with every day and still living the life of comfort in your home, any man like that to me has got to be someone you could never trust what they say or could do. GUILTY!~

Scandi

scandi said:
Hi guys,
I can see him tonight. Pi**ed off that this info about his 'mistress' has come out, sitting back in a leather chair with a can of Bud in one hand in front of a sap-sparked fire thinking, hey, no sweat guys. Bring it on! You've got to prove I did it beyond a reasonable doubt, and good luck Charlie!

Arrogance and deceit is what I see in this man from what I've learned about him. To have a gal on the string that you converse with every day and still living the life of comfort in your home, any man like that to me has got to be someone you could never trust what they say or could do. GUILTY!~

Scandi

That's the same attitude SP had before MPD brought on the 45 (or whatever) reasons they thought Laci was in the dark waters of the Berkley Marina.

LE has been working on their list for three weeks and right now we've only learned of #1 reason by LE and the one's we've said here on WS, like not cooperting, avoiding the family. Just imagine what we don't know that will be brought out at trial.

IMO, this list will be equal to SP's, mark my word!

Like someone said, he's TOAST!!

JMHO
fran

scandi said:
Hi guys,

Whatever he used had some weight behind it besides his arm, I think. Dr Baden said her skull was cracked, open I think, as the injury did damage to her brain itself.

I take Baden's comments literally, that there was an open crack and brain matter was visible. I voted for the hammer :banghead: and now would change that to other. An axe with a long handle would do that, as would several concentrated blows to weaken the skull at the back of the head from something like Strach has suggested like a heavy lamp.

Shades of SP in so many ways. Many of us believe he strangled her with a lamp cord - the Tiffany lamp.

I am elated that finally something has broken open in the case. I'm not a bit worried. Greta has to sell the sizzle, but I think LE has mucho mucho evidence against this dweeb, and it is only a matter of time till charges are levied against him.

Scandi

Hi scandi ... 100% spot on. JY joins 'em all, eh? Perry, Capano, Porco, Mark H, Scott, Justin, Carruthers, Michael P, Einhorn, Blake (who 'got off' IMO), OJ ..... arrogance, liars, brutal murderers - all somehow under the deluded impression they are 'entitled'.

Ugh!

I was reading over at CTV and a poster made a comment about the murder weapon and I thought, 'Wow, I didn't even think of that.'

What the murder weapon is can be a very decisive point in trial. See, if it's something that was already in the room, lamp, etc., it COULD be 2nd degree, ie an argument ensued and ended with violence.

HOWEVER, if it's a hammer or something that would otherwise be in another part of the house or garage, that would be PREMEDITATED and murder 1.

Just thought it was an interesting and important factor in all this.

fran

fran said:
I was reading over at CTV and a poster made a comment about the murder weapon and I thought, 'Wow, I didn't even think of that.'

What the murder weapon is can be a very decisive point in trial. See, if it's something that was already in the room, lamp, etc., it COULD be 2nd degree, ie an argument ensued and ended with violence.

HOWEVER, if it's a hammer or something that would otherwise be in another part of the house or garage, that would be PREMEDITATED and murder 1.

Just thought it was an interesting and important factor in all this.

fran
I believe the murder was planned. Why would Jason leave the home and return later that night? Why would the printout/fax have been in the computer before the murder? Nope, I think that he planned to do it this night. He would not have left for a trip that late at night.

All of the things that he did lead me to believe that the murder was planned. I just hope that he didn't plan it well enough and the police will be able to arrest and convict him.

I think that one of the smartest things that the police did in the Scott Peterson case was to guard his warehouse until they could get a search warrant to search it. Had they not done this, Scott would have cleaned up the cement residue left there from his making the cement anchors, which ended up missing (all except one). If Laci and Conner's bodies had not washed up right where Scott was "fishing," I'm not certain that Scott would have ever been charged much less convicted of murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth