Uh, oh.....girlfriend in Florida confirmed by NO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, good find. Wonder what he was doing in Denver in October? Ski season wasn't open yet. Is there a link to his job? Company meeting maybe?

Maybe she works for the same company but lives in Florida. They might have gone on a business trip together.

That's most probably that, then. :banghead:

wow, here we go again. And JY's being uncooperative.

BarnGoddess said:
Wow, good find. Wonder what he was doing in Denver in October? Ski season wasn't open yet. Is there a link to his job? Company meeting maybe?
Can't take credit for this one Goddess, poster by the
name of The Breeze over at CTV found it. But, amazing isn't it?
I wonder what's on that computer hard drive? Interesting that
insurance and will paperwork was in a folder in his vehicle.

BINGO !!!!!!!

I have been WAITING for this confirmation, Bee!!!! Knew it had to be there!

Arrrggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Fry the creep already! :furious: :furious: :furious:

I jumped over to CTV and the folks are jumping to conclusions. Don't even read the article properly. One poster said they found all those insurance papers, wills, etc in his vehicle. DUH, read first, then comment. LOL

Bee Charmer said:

Bee .... YOU .... know what this means, eh????

JY & Michelle Marie Young! Thanks for bringing this over....

Lawdie-Be !!!

Bee Charmer said:
Are you sure it was in his vehicle? The only thing that the article stated was in the vehicle specifically was two cell phones. The rest could have been the home. But, then again, maybe I'm wrong.

BarnGoddess said:
Are you sure it was in his vehicle? The only thing that the article stated was in the vehicle specifically was two cell phones. The rest could have been the home. But, then again, maybe I'm wrong.

Barn, believe me and may the Good Lord strike me down, but earlier I erased words on a post that went:

We'll likely find 2 or 3 cell phones here, *advertiser censored* on his laptop and exclusive nightclub scenes over and above a woman.... just earlier charlie and I discussed the very same thing. I am so mad at this creep. He determines it's 99% the father/spouse. He does not deserve Cassie and I hope they take that child away from him IMMEDIATELY ..... because he is a useles father for cheating on Michelle (outside of a murder I believe he committed).

NO WONDER step-dad got lawyers. I'll wager they knew of the g/f or at least his indiscretions.....

Then I thought my anger and belief would be seen as provocative or baiting, so I deleted it. But I know those are here that I sent a PM to.

No WAYS in Jason Vile Young innocent. NO WAY!!!

Where can we find the search warrent info? There may have been alot of stuff found in his car when they searched it. I wish we knew everything they found/took during the search.

BarnGoddess said:
You are absolutely correct Goddess, it does not read that way specifically. It could have been from the home.

Well it looks like we are on our way to another worthless hubby murdering his wife and unborned child for a romp in the hay....:mad:

Masissy said:
Well it looks like we are on our way to another worthless hubby murdering his wife and unborned child for a romp in the hay....:mad:

Hello Masissy, sweetie. Yes, it looks that way :( Worthless of being affectionately called a "hubby" (not getting at your phrase, getting at HIM for his cheating ways).

Well, I was not shocked - but it hit me after all this waiting. He really tried to plan this murder, in my own opinion, and he overdid his multiple 'witnesses' and convenient time he left and that lonnnnnnnnng drive throughout NC. I was suspicious first off the bat, but as soon as that "he's a wonderful, goofy guy" CAMPAIGN hit the internet and blogs - I wanted to :sick:

Too much, too soon, too tidy, too well-defended, too far away, too squeaky clean, too cold to MY's family, too many rumours, too quick to close websites and take down pictures, too similar a pattern and too close to the statistics. Fry him. He's a lyning SOB a cheat and he committed a double murder! For WHAT!!!!!???

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member