John Mark Karr Spotted Shoping with a VERY Young Woman.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
There is a website called "Crime Rant."
http://www.crimerant.com/
I love this site. It's run by two great "True Crime" authors.
Gregg Olsen and M. William Phelps

It seems someone sent Steve Huff ( another guy with a great website) an email saying she saw Karr and a young woman shopping. Huff sent it to Crime Rant and they posted it. From Crime Rant:

[CR Note: One of Steve Huff’s readers — call her M — sent in this note. She’s based in the Atlanta area and yesterday came face to face with our old friend, John Mark Karr. It appears he’s found a new playmate.]

Today I was in Lenox Sq. at about 5 pm. Who do I see? Now, I know he’s a complete non-event, but the one and only freako John Mark Karr, walking hand-in-hand with a girl who was tinier than I am. She looked about 16. I have no clue who she was, but they were holding hands as if they were a couple. I followed behind them through Macy’s into the teen girl clothing dept. I kept glancing over at them, they were not talking to each other. He finally looked up and looked RIGHT into my eyes. The dude’s a freak. Anyway, the girl was YOUNG. If she was 18 I’d be shocked. I thought [Karr]moved out of Chastain.

Ugh. Disgusting! Happy holidays.

*snip*

You can read a lot more about this right here.
http://www.crimerant.com/

Granted, there really isn't a way to confirm this but it's interesting none the less.

Well well, sicko's got himself a girlfriend..no surprises about how young she is, she'd have to be young (and stupid) whoever she is.
(and musnt read the papers or watch tv)

Wonder if they were heading toward a toy store. Ok, I just grossed myself out. Better to just not go there in your head. :banghead:

Hmmm ... could this possibly be wife number three??

Remember, this is based on an email from someone we don't know. Take it for what it's worth. I see no reason not to believe it but we have to be careful. This person may have been mistaken too.

Tricia said:
Remember, this is based on an email from someone we don't know. Take it for what it's worth. I see no reason not to believe it but we have to be careful. This person may have been mistaken too.
That's true, and she may have been mistaken... but I can't imagine anyone seeing him face to face that wouldn't know it's him.

Man, I think that even if you didn't know who he is, his looks would creep you out so bad you'd be scared anyway!!

L L & S said:
Wonder if they were heading toward a toy store.
Probably the beauty counter ...to buy shades of matching eyeliner ! lol

JMO8778 said:
Probably the beauty counter ...to buy shades of matching eyeliner ! lol
Oh no! Another ugly mind picture! :doh:

Wife #3? Too horrid to consider...too possible to ignonre.

Thanks Tricia. Really interesting read.

I'm sitting here hoping someone is keeping an eye on Karr. If he is still considered a POI then hopefully they are keeping tabs. He's not a registered sex offender so I don't think just being with this really young looking gal would be a reason to nab him. I hope it won't take him doing anything against the law with this girl if she is under legal age, but how would they know if he did?

Just concerned. Scandi

I tend not to believe this sighting, who in their right mind would be out with Karr , after confessing to a murder he didnt commit not to mention the other stuff he mentioned . And if shes under 18 no parent is going to allow their teen with Mr. Karr. I hope.:doh:

cynpat2000 said:
I tend not to believe this sighting, who in their right mind would be out with Karr , after confessing to a murder he didnt commit not to mention the other stuff he mentioned . And if shes under 18 no parent is going to allow their teen with Mr. Karr. I hope.:doh:
I think like you, but then I remember there are women wanting to marry Scott Peterson, and lots of parents that don't care who their child is with, if they are aware of it in the first place! Sick world, eh?

Where's this guy working now? Anyone know?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back