Nicole Ritchie DUI

More disturbing then a DUI is that this girl is 5'1 and only weighs 85 lbs. This girl needs to be in a hospital.

tybee204 said:
More disturbing then a DUI is that this girl is 5'1 and only weighs 85 lbs. This girl needs to be in a hospital.
Jeez, at that size it wouldn't take much to intoxicate you whether it is booze or drugs. She is on a slippery slope.

I thought she was somewhere getting help for her weight.. maybe im wrong. But I agree she does need help before its too late.:eek:

She has supposedly been to "get help" for her weight on 2 different occasions that I am aware of in the last year. But she is either lying about seeking help or she is doing an outpatient program. A day after she makes these announcements, she is seen strolling with her party crowd like everything is fine. And you know what? She said she does not have an eating disorder so everyone needs to get off her back. She said she eats like a horse and just does not gain weight. She is "seeking the help of a nutritionist" to help her gain weight. Um, hello, does anyone remember season 1 of the Simple Life? She was chunky. All of sudden, she wanted to be Paris Hilton and dropped all that weight quickly. She looks awful now. Have you seen her bikini shots from summer? It looks like the butt of an 80 year old woman. All saggy and nothing to it. Maybe she eats like a horse and doesn't gain weight because she makes herself barf.

cynpat2000 said:
I thought she was somewhere getting help for her weight.. maybe im wrong. But I agree she does need help before its too late.:eek:
I read in Star Magazine that Nicole checked herself out of rehab after a couple of days because she wanted to go shopping.

indallas2 said:
I read in Star Magazine that Nicole checked herself out of rehab after a couple of days because she wanted to go shopping.
Geez you guys can breed 'em over there in Hollywood!

That's the only thing that's sad here Michelle.

Wasn't she in AA, or wearing the pretty necklace, what a joke.

Wouldn't take much for a 5'1" woman who weighs 85 lbs to get drunk - just a sip would probably do it.............

Wonder why her parents dont step in and force her to get help. Then again shes over 18 . But isnt there such a thing as when somebodys not in their right mind (which she obviously isnt) parents or a close relative can step in and do something? I saw that on a movie one time . I dont know if it can really happen. But something needs to, before she withers away. and from the looks of it , it wont be long.

cynpat2000 said:
Wonder why her parents dont step in and force her to get help. Then again shes over 18 . But isnt there such a thing as when somebodys not in their right mind (which she obviously isnt) parents or a close relative can step in and do something? I saw that on a movie one time . I dont know if it can really happen. But something needs to, before she withers away. and from the looks of it , it wont be long.
It's called an intervention and they do happen...

Her parents probably don't care enough to bother...where are any of these kids parents anyway?
Britneys is probably partying with her..

Sorry to sound harsh but I hardly think 25 years old is ''young in Hollywood''..way old enough to know right from wrong. I also heard on the news tonight that she was smoking pot and taking vicodin. Back to her old drug using ways I guess. :snooty:

Celebs believe they don't have to live by the rules that govern the rest of us.

Celebs believe their fame and money insulates them from the consequences of their actions, leading them to live recklessly, often resulting in a tragic outcome.

I heard on the news tonight that she was driving the wrong way on the freeway and they played the 911 calls from several other motorists calling to report her. Not only that, but by the time the cops got there, she was STOPPED in the car pool lane!! Just sitting there chit-chatting on her cell phone!! Thank goodness no one was hurt...that's pretty serious for smoking pot and popping a vicodin. They showed her this afternoon, in the black Mercedes she was driving, walking into a drug store. If I got arrested for something like that you can bet your butt I'd still be sitting in jail and my Mercedes would be at the county impound lot!!

On a side note, Nicole makes me sound FAT. I'm her height and weigh 20 pounds more than she does!! Yikes.

narlacat said:
Her parents probably don't care enough to bother...where are any of these kids parents anyway?
Her adopted father is Lionel Richie, famous singer.

I agree she's a drug addict and anorexic. She probably does the drugs so she will have no appetite. I hear uppers will do that to you!

Nicole Ritchie like Paris Hilton & Britney Spears are all old enough to be held accountable for their actions. Hell by the time I was 25 I already had 3 kids and been married for over 7 years. Why are these ladies acting like they just turned 18 and don't know how to act with new found freedom?.. If this is what having millions of dollars to throw away will do to you then I am glad I am not rich. I love my life the way it is and I couldnt imagine the shame I would bring to my family if I ever acted like that.

narlacat said:
Geez you guys can breed 'em over there in Hollywood!

That's the only thing that's sad here Michelle.

Wasn't she in AA, or wearing the pretty necklace, what a joke.
Hey narla,

When she was a senior in high school, she got popped for heroin possession and they sent her off to rehab...I don't know if she ever did the AA/NA thing...I think she stopped using heroin but just moved onto other substances.

I keep waiting for her to keel over dead of a heart attack any day now.

cynpat2000 said:
Lionel Richie has repeatedly tried to get her help and has talked openly about his grave concerns for her well-being.

Parents can't force an adult woman to do anything she doesn't want to do. She's not mentally ill in the way the courts require for someone to step in and take things over. She's just self-destructive - like a lot of us are.

southcitymom said:
Lionel Richie has repeatedly tried to get her help and has talked openly about his grave concerns for her well-being.

Parents can't force an adult woman to do anything she doesn't want to do. She's not mentally ill is the way the courts require for someone to step in and take things over. She's just self-destructive - like a lot of us are.
Thank you for this great post. Lionel and Nicole are very close and he has been devastated by a lot of her choices. He has tried to get her help, but you cannot force someone to help themselves until they are ready admit they have a problem and need help.

KrisNine said:
I heard on the news tonight that she was driving the wrong way on the freeway and they played the 911 calls from several other motorists calling to report her. Not only that, but by the time the cops got there, she was STOPPED in the car pool lane!! Just sitting there chit-chatting on her cell phone!! Thank goodness no one was hurt...that's pretty serious for smoking pot and popping a vicodin. They showed her this afternoon, in the black Mercedes she was driving, walking into a drug store. If I got arrested for something like that you can bet your butt I'd still be sitting in jail and my Mercedes would be at the county impound lot!!

On a side note, Nicole makes me sound FAT. I'm her height and weigh 20 pounds more than she does!! Yikes.

Same here. 5'2" and 105-107 and get told I'm too skinny.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back