Where is everyone connected to this case today?

Nedthan Johns

Reaction score
Website
www.
What is the latest with the Ramsey's today? Did they make their move to Michigan yet? Patsy's father has re-married, does he still reside in Georgia?

Did Stewart and Melinda marry? If so, where do they reside?

Where did LHP and her family move to?

do the Barnhills and Stantons still live in Boulder?

Does Fleet White still live there?

Where did Thomas go? Is he living in Germany with his wife, or did they split?

Where is the intruder who broke into their home, tortured and molested their daughter and then slowly strangled her in the dead of night?

Nedthan Johns said:
Patsy's father has re-married, does he still reside in Georgia?

Public records have led me to Don's new wife. She lives with him at the same Roswell address, having moved there from Ohio. She kept the Ohio house, though, selling it to a living trust set up in her new name.

Toth said:
Where is the intruder who broke into their home, tortured and molested their daughter and then slowly strangled her in the dead of night?

The Ramseys speculated in DOI that JonBenet's killer may have spent time in Charlevoix, and on that subject I tend to agree.

Shylock said:

Sorry Jay, it's crude, but I'm making a point that could be important to this case. Although there could be many reasons to have circumferential abrasions on one's neck, such marks ARE indicative of EA or AEA. It's the first thing a parent should suspect when such marks are noticed on the neck of their child.

JonBenet had such marks, and the device that caused the marks was even left on her neck (the ligature). IMO JonBenet had been forced to be an EA participant, and it is what killed her.

JMO

Alot of people are suspicious of the unknown male with suitcase and cowboy boots who was an unauthorized guest in JonBenet's bedroom due to some doubts as to why a transient would choose JonBenet's bedroom rather than others that were also available to him.

Most seem somewhat more concerned about the very agitated individual who frightened a van driver.

Have any of these CHX incidents been really investigated by the BPD?

Imon128 said:
Where's John Andrew these days?

I am curious...if John Andrew's father was not Jon Benets father, would his DNA still have been ruled out? I really know very little about this case, so I am sure this is a moot point

linnafay said:
I am curious...if John Andrew's father was not Jon Benets father, would his DNA still have been ruled out? I really know very little about this case, so I am sure this is a moot point

linnafay, It's hard to understand your question but, for the sake of clarification, I'd like to remind you that JonBenet and John Andrew both had the same father. They had separate mothers.

JMO

BlueCrab said:
Sorry Jay, it's crude, but I'm making a point that could be important to this case. Although there could be many reasons to have circumferential abrasions on one's neck, such marks ARE indicative of EA or AEA. It's the first thing a parent should suspect when such marks are noticed on the neck of their child.

JonBenet had such marks, and the device that caused the marks was even left on her neck (the ligature). IMO JonBenet had been forced to be an EA participant, and it is what killed her.

JMO

She's got a deep wrinkle in her neck that's all. She probably acquired it from many years spent sitting hunched over a sewing machine.

I think it's unkind and unnecessary to make jokes about people's appearances. I believe Pam Griffin to be a nice and caring person.

Toth said:
Alot of people are suspicious of the unknown male with suitcase and cowboy boots who was an unauthorized guest in JonBenet's bedroom due to some doubts as to why a transient would choose JonBenet's bedroom rather than others that were also available to him.

Most seem somewhat more concerned about the very agitated individual who frightened a van driver.

Have any of these CHX incidents been really investigated by the BPD?

The BPD? The DA has had this case for over a year now, plus the Ramsey's own investigators. Fresh eyes. :cool:

I'd like to add Roxy Walker to the list. The Ramseys claim in their book that she was part of composition of the 1997 Xmas letter, specifically, the 'and hence' sentence. This means that Roxy was there when the ransom note was composed to add the 'and hence'. We should be tracking this woman as well.

She does look like a nice person. That could even be a beige lace choker. I used some stretchy material like that on the back of some sandals one year.

Toth, glad you remember the strange young man in Charlevoix, who hung around the gas station maligning John Ramsey. Question is why? He may have also been the one sleeping in JonBenet's bed in Cx. Who the heck could he be? Behavior's very strange.

There are a lot of questions in my mind about him. Didn't he wear a long overcoat, like the walker Barnhill saw in Boulder that evening? Do many guys JAR's age wear long overcoats? Didn't someone say he had to have flown into town, that there's an airport in the town? Did they check passenger lists for a single person arriving and leaving about the time that young man did, where he was from and where he went? Silly question, of course not. Those aren't still kept, microfilm or computer disk, are they?

twilight said:
I'd like to add Roxy Walker to the list. The Ramseys claim in their book that she was part of composition of the 1997 Xmas letter, specifically, the 'and hence' sentence. This means that Roxy was there when the ransom note was composed to add the 'and hence'. We should be tracking this woman as well.
That Roxy is a busy little bee. Not only did she write the ransom note and Christmas letter, but she apparently also wrote a bit of Tyne Daly's dialogue on "Judging Amy:"

"X is sixteen years old, and hence she acts like a sixteen year old."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back