Call me confused, re the FAX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poco

Reaction score
Would someone please clarify this for me -

So here he (JY) is out wherever he is - meeting, mothers, whatever, and he SENDS a FAX to his home that he doesn't want his wife to see - OR, was the FAX supposedly already lying there and he wanted MY's sister to retrieve it before she saw it -- supposedly it had something to do with a purse or a gift for MY!!!!

IMO, this is what puts the nail in his coffin!

Hi Poco :blowkiss: ,

Sheriff Harrison stated to Greta it was a fax.

An 'insider' at CTV {JTF} did a correctional post to clarify what was true, and said it was not a fax sent but rather a print out from the computer.

The warrant also stated it was a printout that was printed hours before she died and was found located in the printer's tray.

Anyone correct me if these facts are wrong. ;) Scandi

Well I sure would like to know more about this - did he print it out from home - just exactly what was this "print out" - or was it really a FAX that was FAXed through the computer???

SOMEONE'S GOTTA KNOW - TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scandi said:
Hi Poco :blowkiss: ,

Sheriff Harrison stated to Greta it was a fax.

An 'insider' at CTV {JTF} did a correctional post to clarify what was true, and said it was not a fax sent but rather a print out from the computer.

The warrant also stated it was a printout that was printed hours before she died and was found located in the printer's tray.

Anyone correct me if these facts are wrong. ;) Scandi
The only change Scandi - the warrant says in the hours before she was found.

:laugh:

poco said:
Well I sure would like to know more about this - did he print it out from home - just exactly what was this "print out" - or was it really a FAX that was FAXed through the computer???

SOMEONE'S GOTTA KNOW - TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poco,

truth is - none of us really knows and certainly we all want to know.

A few stupid questions...How did Jason know he had a fax (or computer printout) waiting for him at the house? Did he talk to the sender on the day he sent Marredith to fetch it? When did he originlly request information about the subject of the fax/PO?

WhiteWolf said:
A few stupid questions...How did Jason know he had a fax (or computer printout) waiting for him at the house? Did he talk to the sender on the day he sent Marredith to fetch it? When did he originlly request information about the subject of the fax/PO?
Not stupid questions by any means WhiteWolf. Unfortunately we have no answer but if you care to entertain speculation based on what the "friends" have said the fax/PO was:

As to the first question - how did he know it was there -

It is possible that he could have been surfing the net from his hotel on a lap top, found the information, supposedly about a coach purse, and either forwarded it to his home computer or requested info from the website to be sent to his home.

Or he was the good boy and while out driving he spotted a coach purse outlet and stopped by - they could send a fax for him.

Or he was in contact with MM maybe the evening before who sent it to his email addy that morning. (Doesn't make much sense since he was going to Brevard to see his folks :crazy: - JMO of course)

Or he invented the print out while he was in the home in the hours before MY was found. (Lets hope he is this stupid if he killed his wife and baby)

Did he speak to the sender on Friday - good one - no idea unless it was MM and the rumor of a coach purse is true - then I would say yes he spoke to her Friday morning. If he was willing to use Meredith to find MY, he was willing to use MM to generate an excuse. JMO

ETA - if one thinks he killed his wife and baby - its possible. Who knows, he may only be guilty of being a cad.

raisincharlie said:
The only change Scandi - the warrant says in the hours before she was found.

:doh: Sorry, that's what I meant to say. :D Scandi

scandi said:
:doh: Sorry, that's what I meant to say. :D Scandi
Don't mind me Scandi - I have to make sure Strach is not disappointed by me failing to be anal :D :eek:

Just teasing with you Strach - honest !:)

:laugh:
raisincharlie said:
Don't mind me Scandi - I have to make sure Strach is not disappointed by me failing to be anal :D :eek:

Just teasing with you Strach - honest !:)

I'm just now seeing this, that is funny :woohoo:
Love Poco's kitty :blowkiss:

Did Jason send the fax to himself as part of his alibi? I'm still confused about the fax. Honestly, why on earth would he ask his SIL to retrieve a fax? Sounds like bs to me.

OMG, I saw that cat today, so drunk, sitting up against the wall like my cat used to do. Absolutely Hilarious! Scandi

raisincharlie said:
ETA - if one thinks he killed his wife and baby - its possible. Who knows, he may only be guilty of being a cad.

Seems like I've heard this "guilty of being a cad" before. Don't buy it. I think the FAX was a set up to CHA (cover his *advertiser censored*). A man with a mistress is a selfish, self-centered man, and I don't think for one minute he was searching the WEB or whatever for a gift for his wife. He had enough to do trying to keep his secret life covered. Sorry, Jason, but I think it was a cover up. And as far as being a cad, that word is simply too nice to call someone who would murder their pregnant wife and leave their 2 year old to wander the house alone, tracking in her mother's blood.

I hope we get to hear more about this fax, because this, IMO, is the icing on the cake.

I think he did it, but I could be wrong - remember, some of us thought the run away bride's husband-to-be (can't remember his/her names) was involved with her disappearance, but were wrong. I didn't think he did it, but I know others did.

This case has so many similarities to the Peterson case, too weird. From the gitgo with the Peterson case I had high suspicions about Scott and the same goes for this case with Jason - again, I could be wrong - it has happened once or twice in my life, lol!!!

AND leave my drunk cat outta this, he has been hitting some AA meetings, so keep your fingers crossed - you may one day see him with a cup of coffee in his hands!

poco said:
AND leave my drunk cat outta this, he has been hitting some AA meetings, so keep your fingers crossed - you may one day see him with a cup of coffee in his hands!
I love the cat, lmao.

poco said:
Seems like I've heard this "guilty of being a cad" before. Don't buy it. I think the FAX was a set up to CHA (cover his *advertiser censored*). A man with a mistress is a selfish, self-centered man, and I don't think for one minute he was searching the WEB or whatever for a gift for his wife. He had enough to do trying to keep his secret life covered. Sorry, Jason, but I think it was a cover up. And as far as being a cad, that word is simply too nice to call someone who would murder their pregnant wife and leave their 2 year old to wander the house alone, tracking in her mother's blood.

I hope we get to hear more about this fax, because this, IMO, is the icing on the cake.

I think he did it, but I could be wrong - remember, some of us thought the run away bride's husband-to-be (can't remember his/her names) was involved with her disappearance, but were wrong. I didn't think he did it, but I know others did.

This case has so many similarities to the Peterson case, too weird. From the gitgo with the Peterson case I had high suspicions about Scott and the same goes for this case with Jason - again, I could be wrong - it has happened once or twice in my life, lol!!!
Poco,

I simply couldn't resist adding the tongue in cheek comment about the cad issue. I too think the fax was an after thought designed for CYA. JMO

I do have to laugh at the 'coach purse'. I can think of better things to buy a mistress.

And even if the above is true and even if MM never got found out by LE...wouldn't her hubby "be a wonderin justa whare ees missus gotta new flish spensive perse from"?

raisincharlie said:
Not stupid questions by any means WhiteWolf. Unfortunately we have no answer but if you care to entertain speculation based on what the "friends" have said the fax/PO was:

As to the first question - how did he know it was there -

It is possible that he could have been surfing the net from his hotel on a lap top, found the information, supposedly about a coach purse, and either forwarded it to his home computer or requested info from the website to be sent to his home.

WW--Well, if Jason did this, he should have told the sender to wait until he was home to receive the fax/PO or he would call back later.

Or he was the good boy and while out driving he spotted a coach purse outlet and stopped by - they could send a fax for him.

WW--Same here as above. No need to risk Michelle getting the fax/PO.

Or he was in contact with MM maybe the evening before who sent it to his email addy that morning. (Doesn't make much sense since he was going to Brevard to see his folks :crazy: - JMO of course)

WW--Same as above again. Logically, If Jason spoke to MM, he would have told her not to send the fax/PO until he was home from his business trip. This would work if Jason was using MM to give him an excuse to tell Meredith to go to the house to get the fax/PO.

Or he invented the print out while he was in the home in the hours before MY was found. (Lets hope he is this stupid if he killed his wife and baby)

WW--This works if he didn't want to risk using someone else or if he thought of it in the spur of the moment.

Did he speak to the sender on Friday - good one - no idea unless it was MM and the rumor of a coach purse is true - then I would say yes he spoke to her Friday morning. If he was willing to use Meredith to find MY, he was willing to use MM to generate an excuse. JMO

WW--I agree.

Thanks for answering my questions. I had the same thoughts as you before I asked the questions, and you brought out the same points I'd thought about.

As you can see, there was no legitimate reason for there to be a fax/PO sent to their house while Jason was away on business, UNLESS he wanted it to come that day as an excuse to send Meredith to find Michelle's body and Cassidy.

WW--LOL Just like SP.

WhiteWolf said:
As you can see, there was no legitimate reason for there to be a fax/PO sent to their house while Jason was away on business, UNLESS he wanted it to come that day as an excuse to send Meredith to find Michelle's body and Cassidy.
Precisely...

Another scenario I've been working on.....

Also have to wonder if MM didn't have a hissy fit and send it across to inform Chelle of what had been happening behind her back though....specially if she ran out of patience waiting for Jason to leave Chelle....or Jason told her in no uncertain terms that he will not leave his wife for her or that she's just a 'piece of fluff'...or it may have been a one off and MM is one of those 'he shagged me once, he totally loves me and will leave her for me' kind of women. She may have been blackmailing him and threatening to tell Chelle for the past month or more.

In that case, MM would've sent the fax/email/printout on Thursday night during her hissy fit and Chelle may have picked it up, read it and put it on the printer to discuss with her 'loving husband' when he returned after she rang him at around 11pm and abused him.

That would give him a good reason to backtrack and kill her because by the time he got back he would've been fuming at both Michelle's. If step daddy is adamant about him having a lawyer, imagine what he would've been like with the 'scandal' of what had been going on for the past 3 months between Jason and MM. If they (mom and stepdad) are prominant members of their community in Brevard, that could been seen to be damaging to their reputation of 'fine church going citizens' and imagine stepdad's fury at Jason over such a scandal.

Anyway, just a thought that was in here :behindbar

Again, too many similarites with the Peterson case - too creepy - coach purse and Louis Vuitton (I think it was) wallet????

I should start writing down the similiaries as I think them - there have been so many that hit me in the face (geez, I'm black and blue and my hubby is going to wonder what I was up to).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Dog