We are proud to announce ::Amber:: FINALIST-SEVENTEEN READER MODEL CONTEST

Beyond Belief

Reaction score
AMBER is the daughter of 2luvmy. Amber and her mother will be traveling to NYC for the final competition. The winner will receive a one year modeling contract with Ford Modeling Agency.
The finalist can be viewed at the link below.
http://www.seventeen.com/fashion/rmc07/vote/0,,,00.html

I would like to congratulate and wish 2luvmy and Amber the best of luck.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That is just wonderful! Nifty neato. Amber is just adorable with her little button nose. She looks like a winner to me and she will have the time and experience of her life in New York!

You Go Amber, and 2luvmy, enjoy every minute of it. We'll be thinking of you.

Scandi

How exciting!! I'm sure mother and daughter will have a ball!

Aww she is beautiful! Enjoy New York and Congratulations!!! Good Luck & everything else!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Oh that is great, she's a beauty :woohoo:
I was following the thread in the PL forum where she first announced it. Keep us posted!

Ooh, hooray! I've been making it a point to vote a couple dozen times a day for her. Good luck, Amber!

Congrats! :clap:

What a very exciting time for both of you!

Yipppeee!!!! All that voting worked! I'm so excited, I FEEL like it's my daughter that won - LOL! Congratulations! Now, what can we do to make sure she wins the big enchilada???

Horray! I've been voting my little fingers off-I'm so excited Amber made it. Please keep us posted on how it's going!

Congrats Amber! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

WOO HOO!!! Congratulations! It is awesome to see all the time I pushed "Vote Again" pay off!! :)

I didn't see this thread!!!!

Thanks, everyone!!!!

Hope you all had a happy holiday!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member