condolences blog for family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samiya

Inactive
Reaction score
http://michellefisheryoung.blogspot.com/

I set it up as an 'add your name' for the family. You can post a poem or something if you wish.

It must be hard for family to read these sites, with us doing what we do here, so this is a small way we can let them know that we're thinking of them.

Sami

Samiya said:
http://michellefisheryoung.blogspot.com/

I set it up as an 'add your name' for the family. You can post a poem or something if you wish.

It must be hard for family to read these sites, with us doing what we do here, so this is a small way we can let them know that we're thinking of them.

Sami
Excellent Idea, Sami.

Thanks for creating the blog.

I'm happy to do other blogs, each with a unique gif, so it anyone wants me to do one for another person featured in Websleuths just let me know and it'll be up.

Sami

I've dispensed with the 'members only' comment posting criteria and added word id (where you enter the word in the box to submit).This is to save people from having to sign up to comment, which IMO is unfair especially if you're not going to make your own blog.

I didn't realise that having to 'sign up' was the blog default.

Sami

How do you post? I'm having trouble finding a place to put my condolences.

Deb, at the bottom there is a place to click on comments. Click there and it will take you to where you can put your comment.

ETA: Thanks, Sami for putting up that blog. That is a great thing to do. I have already left my comment!

Alice253 said:
Deb, at the bottom there is a place to click on comments. Click there and it will take you to where you can put your comment.

ETA: Thanks, Sami for putting up that blog. That is a great thing to do. I have already left my comment!

Thanks. I'll go look again. : ) I must be blind today.

Don't feel bad, it took me a little minute to figure it out - LOL! Did you find it?

Alice253 said:
Don't feel bad, it took me a little minute to figure it out - LOL! Did you find it?
Lol, I didn't think of you folks who don't normally post on blogs. My bad, sorry girls.

Anyway here's how to psot on the page. (I moved your comment to the actual page for you)

If you've ended up on teh instructions page "Read This Before Posting" you need to look to the right and click on the link "For Michelle's Family". This will take you to the page where you can leave your comments.

I'm moderating it, so it any comments end up on the read this page, they will be moved across.

Sami - what a wonderful gesture and great site you created! Just came across this now - kudos! Sending cyber hugs/thoughts ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth