Faux Fur--NOT--Real fur it is!

wow.. learned something new-- a racoon dog?? never heard of it-- but it really does look like a cross between both!

what a jerk, this guy is such a buffoon. does anybody really care, and why is he even famous in the first place??? it's a classic case of the emperor with no clothes-- he ACTS like a famous big shot, so the media gives him tons of attention and everyone treats him like he's important. i can't think of a single thing he's contributed to the history of music... or anything else for that matter. he just seems to exist to stroke his own ego. i guess you could just laugh and see the fun of it, he's kind of like charicature of himself-- but i still don't really get it... what a waste of fame.

he probably had those fur coats made with asian child slave labor too. as if he would care about things like that.

by the way-- he's also a hypocrite-- this new culture of blacks acting like royalty... they used to be against "the man" ... now it seems they have become "the man"... and with a vengeance. so, is that what they really wanted all along?? the younger generation could have done so much better. all that fighting for civil rights- and it's come to this......??? and now they've set an example for the youth of all other races to act like idiots too.

reb said:
wow.. learned something new-- a racoon dog?? never heard of it-- but it really does look like a cross between both!

what a jerk, this guy is such a buffoon. does anybody really care, and why is he even famous in the first place??? it's a classic case of the emperor with no clothes-- he ACTS like a famous big shot, so the media gives him tons of attention and everyone treats him like he's important. i can't think of a single thing he's contributed to the history of music... or anything else for that matter. he just seems to exist to stroke his own ego. i guess you could just laugh and see the fun of it, he's kind of like charicature of himself-- but i still don't really get it... what a waste of fame.

he probably had those fur coats made with asian child slave labor too. as if he would care about things like that.
Some people have referred to him as a "musical genius", but I don't see why. I don't NOT like his music, but I fail to see how some see it as being the greatest thing since sliced bread. Oh well, to each his own.

What I DO find comical is how he's just not sure what to call himself. First he was "Puff Daddy", then he said, "NO, call me Puffy now." So everyone called him Puffy, and then he got tired with that and said "No, call me P. Diddy", and so everyone called him that, and he got tired of that and now says "No, call me Diddy." Funny, because he has said each time that he would not acknowledge anyone that referred to him as his "former" name. It's kind of like, come on---figure out whatever ridiculous name you want to call yourself and stick with it.

I give it less than a year before he changes his name again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back