Woman Trapped in Elevator for 3 Days

Jeana (DP) said:
Dear God! I cannot believe how horrible that must have been for her.

It must have been horrible. But, the dad sent his mentally handicapped daughter out to buy bread??? And she is apparently so handicapped that she did not know to trigger the alarm? Although I agree that more diligence should have been taken in searching for her, I think the dad shares some of the blame.

kgeaux said:
It must have been horrible. But, the dad sent his mentally handicapped daughter out to buy bread??? And she is apparently so handicapped that she did not know to trigger the alarm? Although I agree that more diligence should have been taken in searching for her, I think the dad shares some of the blame.

Yeah. You're right.

It does say that they are checking to see if the alarm system worked, so I guess it's possible it was broken.

I can't imagine them not checking more carefully, especially since they knew someone was missing. Poor thing!

Thank God the poor lady was found in time. I can only imagine what she was thinking and feeling. Hours must have felt like days for the poor gal.

The alarm system DID work....perfectly. The girl just didn't think about banging on the doors or hollering....she stamped her feet but that couldn't have made enough noise

I see nothing wrong with letting the daughter perform this small errand if she had proven in the past she was capable.

They are notified by her father that she is missing and mentally handicapped and the elevator is stuck at the same time and they do not do more to assure she is not on it? She was not all there mentally did they think she would react as a 'normal' person if stuck? Geez louise! zee stoopidity of it all....hmm no smiley face with a beret? We need one of those.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back