Off Case, But Very Important

Barbara

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I just came back from the Jury Room and saw a thread there by Maxi. It seems she had surgery on Friday. I didn't know as I don't always visit the Jury Room so I just now found out. I also noticed that most of the JBR posters were not on the thread so I wanted to let you know on this forum that Maxi has our thoughts and prayers with her.

Maxi,

If you are reading, then please know that our prayers are with you. I hope everything went well and you'll be back on your feet soon.

Maxi, I certainly hope all went well with your surgery, and you have a speedy recovery.

Barbara said:
I just came back from the Jury Room and saw a thread there by Maxi. It seems she had surgery on Friday. I didn't know as I don't always visit the Jury Room so I just now found out. I also noticed that most of the JBR posters were not on the thread so I wanted to let you know on this forum that Maxi has our thoughts and prayers with her.

Maxi,

If you are reading, then please know that our prayers are with you. I hope everything went well and you'll be back on your feet soon.

Thanks Barbara for letting us know . I don't always go to the jury room , and might not have known if you didn't let us know.

Bless you Maxi, I hope you feel better soon.
Socks,
Teresa

SisterSocks said:
Thanks Barbara for letting us know . I don't always go to the jury room , and might not have known if you didn't let us know.

Bless you Maxi, I hope you feel better soon.
Socks,
Teresa

You're welcome Socks,

Long time, no see.

Hi, guys, I'm fine. Can't sit up too long at the computer yet, so I'm just doing a quick check of our threads. Thanks for your good wishes. I don't have nearly as much post-op pain this time, tho the surgeon thought I'd have more. I must be getting better at this!

I am so glad to hear you are doing well. One of my bosses is going through the same sort of surgery and she too, has been a trooper.

Please continue to feel better.

Just noticed your picture. Are you a New Yorker?

I just now saw this, I don't always look at all the areas of the forum. Glad to hear you're ok Maxi, take care of yourself and rest up!

Glad you're back, Maxi, and everything went well. Take it easy and get to feeling stronger soon.

We were very good while you were away! LOL

Barbara said:
I am so glad to hear you are doing well. One of my bosses is going through the same sort of surgery and she too, has been a trooper.

Please continue to feel better.

Just noticed your picture. Are you a New Yorker?

Nope, but my son is. And my Yorkies and I love to visit!

I'm glad to know that you aren't in much post op pain, Maxi.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Maxi...Hope you are feeling better!! Sorry to hear about the surgery. At least you are on the better side of the experience now...Please take care & have a quick recovery :):):):):):):)

Bumping to see if we can get an update from Maxi as to how she's doing about now?

Barbara said:

Maxi,

I almost NEVER(rarely) go to JURY ROOM but Thank You for the info/insight; Maxi...HIGHEST GOOD FOR YOU & YOURS + SUM!!! ...My excuse/justification is 4 kids coming at me FULL FORCE since SNOW DAYS(SCHOOLS OUT) took over the last 2 weeks...forgive me +sum/Thank You!!!

Maxi, just saw this and wanted to say you're in my prayers for a speedy, painless recovery and no repeat procedures! Hugs!!

Maxi,
I just want you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for all you have done for WS.
You are a blessing to this forum. We wouldn't be here without you.
Get plenty of rest and take care of yourself. Give us an update when you feel like it.

I'm doing well, hanging around waiting to have the stitches and drains taken out so I can get on with things. I've been taking it easy and doing everything the doc tells me. It had better heal right this time!

Maxi said:
I'm doing well, hanging around waiting to have the stitches and drains taken out so I can get on with things. I've been taking it easy and doing everything the doc tells me. It had better heal right this time!

Maxi, be good to yourself and ALL(everything) else w/follow xxxooo!
:HappyBday

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆