Commuter Saves Man on Subway Tracks

crimesleuther

Former Member
Reaction score
What a hero! So nice to read stories like this! In a world where most people seem to be so selfish and self-serving most times, it's nice to read there are still some truely good people that put others first. Cheers to him! :clap:

Excerpt from article, whole story at link below:

The teenager had a medical problem Tuesday and tumbled onto the tracks at a station in northern Manhattan, police said.

Autrey, waiting with his two young daughters, jumped down and rolled with the young man into the trough between the rails as a southbound train came into the station.

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/commuter-saves-man-on-subway-tracks/20070103091809990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

crimesleuther said:
What a hero! So nice to read stories like this! In a world where most people seem to be so selfish and self-serving most times, it's nice to read there are still some truely good people that put others first. Cheers to him! :clap:

Excerpt from article, whole story at link below:

The teenager had a medical problem Tuesday and tumbled onto the tracks at a station in northern Manhattan, police said.

Autrey, waiting with his two young daughters, jumped down and rolled with the young man into the trough between the rails as a southbound train came into the station.

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/commuter-saves-man-on-subway-tracks/20070103091809990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001
Hey Crimesleuther, great story! What a wonderful man.

You never know what the lord has planned for you!

This guy is a hero. An angel among us!

It was said on Fox news today that Donald Trump gave the man $10,000.00 for saving the 19 year-old.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I wept when I saw this on the news.

Wesley is truly an Angel.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

i was glad to read that he, with his sister's help, is putting limits on his appearances and such now - personally, i think knowing wesley's financial situation, those who want him for interviews and all should be happy to compensate him in some way, esp. if this is keeping him from making a weekly paycheck....as for those money grubbing folks - you know what they say - what goes around comes around - .....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back