John's statement DOI pg. 369 (hb version)

icedtea4me

Former Member
Reaction score
While I can only speculate, I think that several things must have occurred between the scream and this man leaving the basement.

One can leave the basement by just walking back upstairs and still be in the house. John didn't say the man left the house, did he?

-Tea

icedtea4me said:
While I can only speculate, I think that several things must have occurred between the scream and this man leaving the basement.

One can leave the basement by just walking back upstairs and still be in the house. John didn't say the man left the house, did he?

-Tea
I only have the pprback version, (which the cover came off of,thk goodness,as I couldn't stand PR's smirky look) but no,he never says house,just basement,as if he is leaving other options open for an exit.

JMO8778 said:
I only have the pprback version, (which the cover came off of,thk goodness,as I couldn't stand PR's smirky look) but no,he never says house,just basement,as if he is leaving other options open for an exit.
But what if, JMO8778, John was trying to provide a teeny clue that the killer never actually left the house?

-Tea

icedtea4me said:
But what if, JMO8778, John was trying to provide a teeny clue that the killer never actually left the house?

-Tea
Do you think all these unintentional clues were subconsciously intentional like subconciously they really wanted to be caught?

icedtea4me said:

-Tea
Sure,that too !
I happened to think about the part where the butler door was found open,and I think JR said some of the older windows wouldn't latch?
The R's seem to go from saying,'ok,it's this way,no,it's that way,but it *could be this way,or that ...' :waitasec:

coloradokares said:
Do you think all these unintentional clues were subconsciously intentional like subconciously they really wanted to be caught?
The human mind is an intriguing thing, isn't it?

-Tea

They even seemed to take shots at each other in the book..JR when talking about how he would get up at night in agony over his first daughter's death,and PR didn't come to comfort him (he made some excuse about how she thought he had to work it out himself)...geez..he wouldn't be saying she was COLD,would he???
And then PR when she mentioned waking up suddenly and being frightened when she saw JR standing over her. ...was she trying to say she was afraid of him???It sounded that way.

I suggested that over at CrimeNews2000 and was subjected to heaps of scorn!

SuperDave said:
I knew you were familiar! I used to post over there on the Lacy Peterson board, and would read the JonBenét board.

SuperDave said:
I broke into the forums over there!
Well, I'm glad to see you here!
smile.gif

SuperDave said:
No scorn coming from this direction. You wouldn't believe the scoren I have experienced ... recently....for living near Boulder ...that is my most major sin that and knowing people ....Now how is it my fault that somehow my parents made me a native of Colorado by way of birth and of all things pffffftttt I had to live within 10 miles of the scene of the murder.....gasp .... horror of horrors I knew people that in one way or another either knew the Ramseys or were involved at a totally different level.... You know every police office detective investigative reporter and neighbor and friend knew other people beside the Ramseys .... they act like I think it was a privelege or something.....actually just the opposite. In a way its a curse. Why? It wrenched my heart deeply to know that little girl who I have seen out playing like a kid ... was murdered hideously. Yet I was ridiculed and held to scorn on a forum just this week for that alone.....go figure. Tell them to Get over their selves. What does it matter what people like these think?

coloradokares said:
No scorn coming from this direction. You wouldn't believe the scoren I have experienced ... recently....for living near Boulder ...that is my most major sin that and knowing people ....Now how is it my fault that somehow my parents made me a native of Colorado by way of birth and of all things pffffftttt I had to live within 10 miles of the scene of the murder.....gasp .... horror of horrors I knew people that in one way or another either knew the Ramseys or were involved at a totally different level.... You know every police office detective investigative reporter and neighbor and friend knew other people beside the Ramseys .... they act like I think it was a privelege or something.....actually just the opposite. In a way its a curse. Why? It wrenched my heart deeply to know that little girl who I have seen out playing like a kid ... was murdered hideously. Yet I was ridiculed and held to scorn on a forum just this week for that alone.....go figure. Tell them to Get over their selves. What does it matter what people like these think?
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

icedtea4me said:
The human mind is an intriguing thing, isn't it?

-Tea

Reminds me of OJ's book "IF I Did It". :rolleyes: I think that the book was a "confession".

And what of the "several things" he said that must have occurred? The only thing he mentions is the blow to the head.

-Tea

icedtea4me said:
And what of the "several things" he said that must have occurred? The only thing he mentions is the blow to the head.

-Tea
Maybe thats the only thing that HE did? I have wondered if there could have been a couple of blows to her head. Maybe the first one was when she was shoved up against a sink or tub, knocking her unconscious and causing her to convulse...and then the staging with the garotte...and maybe even a second blow that cracked her skull...and maybe delivered by her dad. Just a thought.....

Hey, have you ever heard about Patsy's pretending to throw up, to cover a stain that was thought to be JB's vomit???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back