Men Save Falling Child

southcitymom

Reaction score
Website
www.janicefahy.com
Two NYC Men Save Falling Toddler

NEW YORK — Two passers-by rescued a toddler who fell four stories, scrambling to catch him as he tumbled from a fire escape, police said.

Julio Gonzalez, 43, and Pedro Nevarez, 40, saw 3-year-old Timothy Addo dangling from a Bronx building on Thursday, police said. The boy had crawled out of a window when his baby sitter briefly took her eyes off of him, police said.

"He was hanging on for dear life," Gonzalez said.

Hearing people in the building scream for help as the boy's grip weakened, the men rushed over to position themselves under the fire escape to catch him.

More at link
http://www.ajc.com/news/content/shared-gen/ap/National/Heroic_Catch.html

I bet that poor kid will have a fear of heights for the rest of his life.

Depends on the kid Jovin. My nephew would have thought it was fun and been saying 'wanna do it again!'

Thank goodness for these two men.

And that makes 3 guardian angels in NYC in as many days. The end of the world must truly be near. Just kidding!!!

curious1 said:
Depends on the kid Jovin. My nephew would have thought it was fun and been saying 'wanna do it again!'

I suppose because he's so young, it hopefully won't affect him the way it would if he was a few years older.

curious1 said:
Thank goodness for these two men.

And that makes 3 guardian angels in NYC in as many days. The end of the world must truly be near. Just kidding!!!

Just gives me the warm fuzzies all over :D

So fortunate these men were in the right place at the right time! Poor little one was very lucky to have these angels there to catch him. Awesome catch guys!:clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back