Patsy's Fake Throwing Up Episode...

Ames

Reaction score
:sick:

Yes, this is gross.....But, I remembered reading somewhere that Patsy had faked throwing up, to cover a vomit stain on the carpet. It was assumed that JB had thrown up before she was killed (probably after the head wound), and that there was a stain, and Patsy faked throwing up (in that same spot)....because there was a stain there. I don't remember where I read this....can anyone please help??? THANK YOU!!!

hmm, ive read all the major books on the case and don't recall such a reference. perhaps someone else does.

Jay78 said:
hmm, ive read all the major books on the case and don't recall such a reference. perhaps someone else does.
Thanks, I am going to see if I can find it on the internet again. I remember reading it on there...but, can't remember where.

I believe it says in PMPT that Patsy was vomiting that morning. I don't know about faking it...it would be pretty easy to make yourself hurl if you thought about how you could be in a jail cell any minute if police stopped treating you like a victim and realized you're responsible for the kidnapping/murder. I don't know if she made it a receptacle or vomited on the floor, either. I'll go look for it.

Nuisanceposter said:
I believe it says in PMPT that Patsy was vomiting that morning. I don't know about faking it...it would be pretty easy to make yourself hurl if you thought about how you could be in a jail cell any minute if police stopped treating you like a victim and realized you're responsible for the kidnapping/murder. I don't know if she made it a receptacle or vomited on the floor, either. I'll go look for it.
I have been searching all morning on the internet, and cannot find it. I don't know why but MSN changed to having a LIVE search, and I cannot find a thing when I use it. I will try Google....what I read though, said that she faked a vomiting spell to cover up a stain that was ALREADY there...thought to have been from JB. Thanks so much for finding that in PMPT!!! We are getting closer....I will keep searching too.

Patsy probably puked after Officer French came up from the basement without JonBenet's body....

I wonder what she was thinking...

Toltec said:
Patsy probably puked after Officer French came up from the basement without JonBenet's body....

I wonder what she was thinking...
Probably that God had just taken the body right on up to heaven, too..along with JB's spirit. She was SO weird. :rolleyes:

Does anyone remember that scene in Ransom when Rene Russo hears that gunshot over the phone and thinks the kidnapper has just killed her son? And she's standing over the sink throwing up? This is what Patsy's hyperventilating and vomiting that morning reminds me of.

-Tea

Ames said:
:sick:

Yes, this is gross.....But, I remembered reading somewhere that Patsy had faked throwing up, to cover a vomit stain on the carpet. It was assumed that JB had thrown up before she was killed (probably after the head wound), and that there was a stain, and Patsy faked throwing up (in that same spot)....because there was a stain there. I don't remember where I read this....can anyone please help??? THANK YOU!!!
I've never heard of this. My guess is that you read it at either Courttv or Topix - both of which have more misinformation than I've read in all the other forums put together!

Jayelles said:
I've never heard of this. My guess is that you read it at either Courttv or Topix - both of which have more misinformation than I've read in all the other forums put together!
No, it wasn't on a forum/board where I read it...(and I have never even HEARD of Topix before), it was an article on the internet...on some website. But, I have searched ...and I cannot find it again. I didn't really think anything of it, because I had never heard it before either....and figured that it was misinformation. I am STILL searching for it though......

I'd read that too, months ago, and don't recall where. I think (and this is just speculation) part of the reason people think JonBenet threw up is because her face had bloody mucus on it from her nose and/or mouth, but that could have come from being hit on the head and/or strangled to death. If she had vomited that night prior to her death, it wasn't enough for her to expel the pineapple she had eaten...so what did she vomit up? (Sorry, this is really gross, but this whole case is just so unsavory in general.)

As for Patsy vomiting, I know I saw that Priscilla White was attending her while she was being sick in either ST or PMPT (while looking up something else), and I believe it was PMPT...but I haven't been able to find the passage again. It's such a thick book and things are mentioned here and there throughout and unless I know for a fact I'll need to refer to it again, I don't write down what was where.

If there was vomit left on the floor and Patsy later pretended to vomit to try and explain it, wouldn't it still have been tested and would it have shown just who's vomit it was?

VB

I'd read that Patsy threw up, but not that she pretended to throw up over some existing patch of vomit. Sounds rather a dodgy claim to me. There is so much nonsense written about the case. Oftimes what happens is that someone "suggests" a scenario, next theing, someone who read the theoretical scenario posts it elsewhere as a fact - thus confusng a whole new bunch of readers.

Best to stick to the books and document websites. Don't forget the Fact or Fiction thread here too.

Vegas Bride said:
If there was vomit left on the floor and Patsy later pretended to vomit to try and explain it, wouldn't it still have been tested and would it have shown just who's vomit it was?

VB
No, apparently it was a vomit STAIN, so I am guessing that IF Patsy threw up over it, there wouldn't have been anything to compare it to.

Jayelles said:
I'd read that Patsy threw up, but not that she pretended to throw up over some existing patch of vomit. Sounds rather a dodgy claim to me. There is so much nonsense written about the case. Oftimes what happens is that someone "suggests" a scenario, next theing, someone who read the theoretical scenario posts it elsewhere as a fact - thus confusng a whole new bunch of readers.

Best to stick to the books and document websites. Don't forget the Fact or Fiction thread here too.
No one has posted this on a thread as being a fact. I read it, and another poster on this board has read it...but, we cannot remember where. I simply asked if anyone had heard this before...and my question was answered.

Handy household tip - white vinegar will take the smell out of a vomit stain. I found that out around the same time I discovered my baby would spit up every time she was fed if she wasn't burped real well afterwards. That poor kid...I was a better parent to my younger one in that regard because I was still learning everything the first time with her.

Nuisanceposter said:
Handy household tip - white vinegar will take the smell out of a vomit stain. I found that out around the same time I discovered my baby would spit up every time she was fed if she wasn't burped real well afterwards. That poor kid...I was a better parent to my younger one in that regard because I was still learning everything the first time with her.
Thanks for the tip....thats good to know.

Nuisanceposter said:
same here,I panicked b/c I thought I wasn't going to be able to keep anything down her at first.

Ames said:
Thanks for the tip....thats good to know.
Any other tips? We are going to be grandparents again. At last!:woohoo: we waited a very long time for this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back