IL - Ruby Coney, 96, killed in Centreville home invasion, 10 Jan 2007

Unbelievable and so cruel. I hope these punks find themselves with really bad karma. Liken it to diseases that would affect good people but turn it around and apply it to them. I am not sure if that makes sense but they shouldn't get away with it.

Justice needs to be applied to the crime they committed.

This is really despicable.

absolutely, concerned, what threat would a 96 year old woman be that she needs to be murdered while her home is being robbed or whatever they did.

catch these sob's and let her 10 children have a go at them for a while, then convict them and dump their sorry asses in jail.

She could not have been a physical threat, it makes me wonder if she could have identified them so they felt they had to kill her.

VB

Thats what I was thinking. Maybe neighborhood thugs or people she met thru the family. God rest her soul.

Beyond Belief said:
Thats what I was thinking. Maybe neighborhood thugs or people she met thru the family. God rest her soul.
Yes. I thought the same thing. Or the twisted slime just wanted to kill the poor lady. I hope the scum is caught, drawn, and quartered.

Prayers and hopes for family.

LionRun

concernedperson said:
Unbelievable and so cruel. I hope these punks find themselves with really bad karma. Liken it to diseases that would affect good people but turn it around and apply it to them. I am not sure if that makes sense but they shouldn't get away with it.

Justice needs to be applied to the crime they committed.

This is really despicable.
They will, as sure as the sun rises.

oh how i would have loved to hear that she had a big pistol and shot them all........!!!!

10.28.2009 4:03 pm

By Nicholas J.C. Pistor
St. Louis Post-Dispatch

BELLEVILLE – A judge has sentenced a man to 58 years in prison for the murder of a 96-year-old woman.

Art K. McCray, 23, was sentenced by a St. Clair County judge to the Illinois Department of Corrections on Monday, according to court records.

Last month, a jury found McCray guilty of murdering 96-year-old Ruby Coney, of Centreville. Prosecutors said McCray stabbed the woman three times in the neck and once in the upper back in January 2007 during an apparent robbery of the woman’s home.

http://interact.stltoday.com/blogzo...-gets-58-years-for-killing-96-year-old-woman/

Art K. McCray

Housed: Stateville Correctional Center
Admission Date: 10/28/2009

Offense: Murder w/ Intent
Sentence: 58 years

Projected Parole Date: 03/13/2066
Discharge From Parole: 03/13/2069

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors