Giant Rabbit

Oh I would love to have a BIG bunny like him! He's huuuuuuuuuuge!!!

Is that real? I love bunnies, I had them as pets when I was a teenager. One that I used to let sleep with me chewed off all my hair. Billy Whiskers was huge and ate cat food and used a litter pan. My daughter told me they are the third most popular pet in the US now.

We had two white rabbits when I was about 4 years old--always liked rabbits since--few things are as cute as a rabbit--but these bunnies are a bit much--these things are freakin' huge--

I thought I had a big bunny, but this rabbit is huge. He is adorable. I wish I could give him a nice bunny hug.:) :)
Mine is plenty of work, (lots of cleaning up after him) so I'm sure taking care of this rabbit requires much effort, but boy is he a sweetie.
Gozgals

I saw the German bred giant rabbits on a cable news station last night. They are huge and adorable! My daughter's eyes became saucers when she saw the giant bunnies.

Lion

That giant bunny is bigger than my dog Max. Keeping up with food consumption would be interesting. Scary big bunny teeth tho'.

Okay, I thought the Flemish breed was the largest. They are pretty big, but looks like the German breed has it beat by far. I have 2 standard size and they are a pain to clean up behind, I cannot imagine having to clean up after this guy.

Totally CUTE!!!!

We had a farm and had a couple of bunnies that were large.
We specialized in rare breeds so we had all kinds of bunnies..
The angoria ones were my favorite. Oh! the rex's too they have fur that looks and feels like velvet.

Amraann said:
Totally CUTE!!!!

We had a farm and had a couple of bunnies that were large.
We specialized in rare breeds so we had all kinds of bunnies..
The angoria ones were my favorite. Oh! the rex's too they have fur that looks and feels like velvet.
We have two that are rescues. One is a Harleguin Blue Magpie (took a few years on the internet to find out what he was) and the other is a Rex, she's white with toffee colors. And you are right the rex's fur is sooooooo soft.

curious1 said:
We have two that are rescues. One is a Harleguin Blue Magpie (took a few years on the internet to find out what he was) and the other is a Rex, she's white with toffee colors. And you are right the rex's fur is sooooooo soft.
Oh they sound cute!! Maybe you can post pics?

I'll see about getting a few up.

Oh Dear....

I love my bunnies, they are all "in-the-wild cottontails" that nibble around my yard. This is a Beatrice Potter kinda place with bunnies and birds and squirrels all nibbling on the grounds side by side...so sweet (dad throws them special food.) Even so, I am reminded of the bunny that I bought my children when they were young. I brought it home, put its cage in my son's room as a surprise to him, and the bunny backed up and sprayed the wall (which ran down the wall, into the baseboards and through the nearby wall to wall carpeting, YICK!) OHHHHHHH I would hate to see what "giant bunny" could produce along those lines (but I guess they are meant for outdoors.) Ewwww, and I would hate to have its lil teeth "mis-hit" a carrot that I was holding to feed it.

The fellow holding that bunny appears to have that subdued "get the picture quick" look on his face. Oh I wouldn't want those bunny front teeth coming my way in any way, shape, or form! (particularly near my face) I also wouldn't want their scritchy claws coming my way either (when they are scared)!

This is one BIG bunny :) How sweet it could feel to have one of these as a perfect friend. In a perfect world...

Either way..."way so sweet and fluffy" looking. Now what is the experience of the big bunny world altogether?

W

He really is cute, but I kind of like my two little cuties, Topaz and Sapphire.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/maiwag/Bunnies/P1010774.jpg

Here's their baby picture, not even 1 lb ea.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/maiwag/Bunnies/100_5275.jpg

I also have a Rex, the larger one on the left.

100_5918.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back