I'd Like To Get Even For The Pooch

RUNDAWAY

Reaction score
Dog is going to make it after being buried alive

"The dog was in the ground," says Melissa Vanderpool, who called authorities after her boyfriend spotted the bull-mastiff mix. "It had dirt all over it. I don't know how it got there. It seems like every few minutes he stretched his neck up and could get his nose through the (small) hole." (Pensacola News-Journal)

Someone needs to experience the same thing.:furious:

OMG!! This has got to be one of the cruelest cases of animal abuse I've heard. I'm glad the dog will come out this alive. Those owners should rot for this. It's was intentional and SICK!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I have to stay away from stories like this because it makes me soooo mad. :furious: :furious:

When will it be legal to line up all the small minded bullies, who take out their frustrations for their short comings on kids and animals, and shoot the bastards!!!!!

curious1 said:
Okay, I have to stay away from stories like this because it makes me soooo mad. :furious: :furious:

When will it be legal to line up all the small minded bullies, who take out their frustrations for their short comings on kids and animals, and shoot the bastards!!!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: soon i hope......

curious1 said:

AND I'LL DONATE MONEY FOR THE AMMO!!!!!!!

I've been thinking about this one. How on earth did they bury this dog? He's big and he's certainly not gonna get in the hole and lay still while they cover him up. Was he bound in some way? Did they think he was dead, but not (farfetched idea)? Did they drug him?

HMMMMMMMM............

lisa.. my questions too.
and let me get this straight.... this dog was buried in someone's backyard, but no one has been charged yet?? well who owns the damn yard for chrissakes?? i hope they are getting ready to arrest them and will do so soon. what a sad face.. the poor baby. i'm sure he will now get a loving home with no problem--(that is assuming he's friendly). i would like to see a photo of the owner's face so i can print it out and make a dartboard out of it. i bet it's some lame excuse like "it was old/ i didn't have time for it/ wanted too much attention/ it was too expensive to feed"... etc.... well then DON'T get a dog then, dumba$$~!!!

My immediate response as a huge dog lover (huge lover of dogs and huge lover of huge dogs) is to agree with the shooters above. There had better be some real good explanation for what happened to this dog. If not, then I am definitely with the shooters.

That could be the new name for the bull-mastiff mix found buried alive Sunday if Carrie Champion and her husband, Roger, can adopt the dog.

Roger Champion, Robbie Wilson and an Animal Control officer rescued the dog after it was found buried in a backyard in the 7700 block of West Jackson Street.

"We just didn't want after all that for the dog to be put to sleep," Carrie Champion said.

Twelve people, including the Champions, have called the animal shelter about adopting the pooch, said Bruce Rova, director of Escambia County Animal Regulation and Control.

Rova said his office plans to petition the court for legal custody and, if granted, put the dog up for adoption. But the dog can't be adopted until the cruelty case involving the dog has concluded, Rova said.

The Sheriff's Office is investigating; no arrests have been made.

Rova is limiting the list of potential adopters to the 12 people who have inquired about the dog. He said he is sure one of them, including a former veterinary technician, will make a good owner.

The dog is recovering at Safe Harbor Animal Hospital in Pensacola.

The dog, which had been unable to stand, stood Tuesday.

"I just hope he's OK and gets to go to a good home," said Melissa Vanderpool, Wilson's fiancee.

http://www.pensacolanewsjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007701170337

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back