Lindsay Lohan Enters Rehab

Maybe Britney will take a page out of Lindsay's book and go into rehab herself. Not holding my breath though. Both of them are such a mess, it's really sad.

shopper said:
Maybe Britney will take a page out of Lindsay's book and go into rehab herself. Not holding my breath though. Both of them are such a mess, it's really sad.
I know they are. I think brit has gone off the deep end. I wonder if there is any hope for a reconciliation with her and JT? I doubt it. :waitasec:

michelle said:
I know they are. I think brit has gone off the deep end. I wonder if there is any hope for a reconciliation with her and JT? I doubt it. :waitasec:

I've wondered the same thing. They seemed good together.

michelle said:

There were cute together, but Britney has too many problems and baggage IMO. Justin seems to have it together, why would he want to get involved in her messy life? Although, I think Justin's family adored Britney and she may still have their support.

Sorry to get o/t from Lindsay. If she doesn't clean herself up for good this time, I have a feelinig she'll wind up dead. I'm constantly reading that she has a bad coke habit.

JMO

shopper said:
There were cute together, but Britney has too many problems and baggage IMO. Justin seems to have it together, why would he want to get involved in her messy life? Although, I think Justin's family adored Britney and she may still have their support.

Sorry to get o/t from Lindsay. If she doesn't clean herself up for good this time, I have a feelinig she'll wind up dead. I'm constantly reading that she has a bad coke habit.

JMO
I think Brittany & JT looked cute together but he is with Cameron Diaz and they look like a good couple. Sorry to hear about LIndsay, she is such a good actress it would be a shame to fall out of grace.

Shazza said:
I think Brittany & JT looked cute together but he is with Cameron Diaz and they look like a good couple. Sorry to hear about LIndsay, she is such a good actress it would be a shame to fall out of grace.

Justin and Cameron have broken up, they made a joint statement about it, last week I think.

Apparently, Cameron has a jealous streak and there was some drama at one of the Golden Globe after-party.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01172007/gossip/pagesix/jealous_diaz_pagesix_.htm

Well, good for Lindsay. Kudos to her for admitting her problem and seeking help. I hope that she is successful with it.

As far as Brit, I was hoping that when she finally got rid of K-Fed, that her and Justin would get back together. Now I PRAY that does not happen, for HIS sake.

shopper said:
Justin and Cameron have broken up, they made a joint statement about it, last week I think.

Apparently, Cameron has a jealous streak and there was some drama at one of the Golden Globe after-party.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01172007/gossip/pagesix/jealous_diaz_pagesix_.htm
So Jt is a single man again it will be interesting to see what eventuates, we hadnt heard about drama at the Golden globes, keep us posted.

Have you heard anymore about Lindsay Lohan.

I hope Lindsay really, really wants to do this for herself, not as a career-saving move.

In response to her daughter seeking treatment for drug and alcohol addiction, Dina Lohan has said the following:

"I'm so proud of her. She's really in a good place right now, spiritually and mentally. She's in an amazing, phenomenal place. She's 20 and she's solid, and she's doing what she needs to do. I don't know that many people who are that secure. It's all about her, and getting back on track. She's fine -- she's amazingly fine."

Let me just say from personal experience NO ONE who enters drug rehab is in an "amazing, phenomenal place in (their) life" or "fine- amazingly fine." I wish Lindsay all the luck and love in the world, but her Mom is either doing damage control or in extreme denial.

According to the tabs, when LL had an emergency appendectomy on Jan 5th, her blood tests showed that her liver enzymes were very, very high. I am sure the doctors involved in the appendectomy would have strongly urged her to stop drinking and drugging immediately or she will DIE!!

Depending on what the blood work showed, this could be a life or death situation for this YOUNG gal. But, like Lindsey, there are plenty of really young folks whose liver will just not tolerate the abuse of drugs and alcohol.

I have a friend in his 50's who drinks a LOT - beer only, but hey, it is still alcohol - and amazingly his liver enzymes come back just fine. Go figure! On the other hand, I have another friend whose brother died at age 32 from liver failure brought on by his failure to stop drinking after being warned by doctors that his body just could not tolerate alcohol and that he would die if he did not stop drinking immediately. (He did not believe the doctors and kept drinking. As, apparently, does Pam Anderson).

Once the liver stops working correctly, you are truly screwed! No second chances on this.

Best of luck and best wishes to Lindsey at this time. And yes, I too wish Britney would get into a program also. Forget the career, she has two young babies who need their Mommy.

southcitymom said:
In response to her daughter seeking treatment for drug and alcohol addiction, Dina Lohan has said the following:

"I'm so proud of her. She's really in a good place right now, spiritually and mentally. She's in an amazing, phenomenal place. She's 20 and she's solid, and she's doing what she needs to do. I don't know that many people who are that secure. It's all about her, and getting back on track. She's fine -- she's amazingly fine."

Let me just say from personal experience NO ONE who enters drug rehab is in an "amazing, phenomenal place in (their) life" or "fine- amazingly fine." I wish Lindsay all the luck and love in the world, but her Mom is either doing damage control or in extreme denial.
I hope Lindsay sticks with it and turns her life around. Unfortunately, it will be that much harder for her since she has several friends who are leeches and enablers, including her mother. I hope that Lindsay's younger brother and sister don't follow the same mistakes she did. I can't help but wonder who is parenting them though when their mom is out partying with Lindsay and their dad is in jail. How very sad.

Masterj said:
I hope Lindsay sticks with it and turns her life around. Unfortunately, it will be that much harder for her since she has several friends who are leeches and enablers, including her mother. I hope that Lindsay's younger brother and sister don't follow the same mistakes she did. I can't help but wonder who is parenting them though when their mom is out partying with Lindsay and their dad is in jail. How very sad.

I truly wish Lindsay the best. I never was a big fan, but I do know addiction and how hard it is to overcome. My thoughts and prayers to her.

I hope for the best with lindsay, I think she has a promising future if she would just chill. I also wish JT and Brit would hook back up, I have alway's thought she still loved him. Sorry to get off topic.

michelle said:
I hope for the best with lindsay, I think she has a promising future if she would just chill. I also wish JT and Brit would hook back up, I have alway's thought she still loved him. Sorry to get off topic.
OT too, I think Britney has always loved Justin but she's too skanky for him. MOO

ljwf22 said:
OT too, I think Britney has always loved Justin but she's too skanky for him. MOO
I think that as well. I think he loved her once then I heard she cheated and started acting like a ho.

michelle said:
I think that as well. I think he loved her once then I heard she cheated and started acting like a ho.
Yeah, kinda hard to shake that rep! :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back