CA CA - Alysson Bennett, 21, Citrus Heights, 16 July 2006

Wow, sure could be. Both are 21 and both from the Sacramento area. The second one doesn't give her date of birth, but I think you should contact the authorities and point out the similarities. Maybe this one voluntarily left her home, and her family is grieving.

Pretty strange and, yes, I do think they look alike - same age, both from Sacramento area, except the one on the blog says she has a two year old son. Wonder if the missing one has a son.....????

I definitely think they look like the same person.

Pardon me, the second one has a 2 y/o daughter - justus saige - trying to google alysson gayle bennett and can't come up with much info......

I think it is her. Maybe she didn't want to be found, although putting up a MySpace page like that sure does draw attention to her.

I think it could be her too, she says she is a Cancer, and I think the missing Alysson is a cancer. The only puzzling thing is the 2 yr old--there is no indication on the missing notice that she had a child??

I, too, think they look alike. The photographer's copyright is on the photo so LE should be able to find out the name and info of the girl in the photo.

Yeah I thought it looked like her also, but was thrown off when she mentioned a kid. I would think if Alysson had a kid then it would have been put on her charley page. I thought about sending her a message on myspace and sending her the link to her page and ask if this was her but decided against it.

meggilyweggily.....let me know if you hear anything and if not then maybe I will send her a message

But if she doesn't, then why the MySpace with all the information (age, name, etc)....of course this speculates that (1) it is her (2) she is the one who put up the MySpace.

julianne said:
Sounds like she just didn't want to be found.

Did you put this forward to the authorities?? Wondering if they came across anything, it sure does look like the same girl. Man, you guys have eyes like Hawks!! Good spotting ...
Maybe she doesn`t want to be found but i think the family should have their minds put to rest, they must be going through hell, lets hope the family don`t read her myspace page, she has a potty mouth!

blue06 said:
Did you put this forward to the authorities?? Wondering if they came across anything, it sure does look like the same girl. Man, you guys have eyes like Hawks!! Good spotting ...
Maybe she doesn`t want to be found but i think the family should have their minds put to rest, they must be going through hell, lets hope the family don`t read her myspace page, she has a potty mouth!

I agree, her family should atleast know that she is safe. And also that there grandchild is safe. I agree she does have a potty mouth I thought it was a young teens page at first, those pics are a bit provocitive(?SP) also.

It definately looks like the same girl.. last login was onthe 12th of january.. not long ago.

One weird item.. she has a "beautiful baby girl" but in her comments about children she says she "doesnt want any"???? what is that all about?? Also the clearly is not the reason she left since the baby would have been 18months to 2 yrs old at the time of her disappearance...

It looks like her to me too...
One weird item.. she has a "beautiful baby girl" but in her comments about children she says she "doesnt want any"???? what is that all about??
if you don't go down very far in answering the questions on my space, it will result in it saying you don't want kids. I created one and it set blank except my name and location and then it said I didn't want kids (I have 2) and it was driving my daughter's father nuts that I had that there and he helped me fix up my page.

mindi77 said:
Yeah I thought it looked like her also, but was thrown off when she mentioned a kid. I would think if Alysson had a kid then it would have been put on her charley page. I thought about sending her a message on myspace and sending her the link to her page and ask if this was her but decided against it.

meggilyweggily.....let me know if you hear anything and if not then maybe I will send her a message

Maybe not such a good idea to contact her website - especially if she doesn't want to be found. Better to contact those that are looking for her and direct them to the website, IMO.

What if she really is being held against her will and the perp put up the MySpace???? Again, just speculating, but don't you wonder (if she is the same girl) if she always had a "potty mouth, etc."

Pepper said:
Maybe not such a good idea to contact her website - especially if she doesn't want to be found. Better to contact those that are looking for her and direct them to the website, IMO.

That was the reason I didn't send a messege....in case she doesn't want to be found and hides further.... I hope that if it is her that she can connect with her family and if she doesn't want to see them atleast say I am ok and not missing and don't want to be contacted anymore

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back