What Shirt Was JB Wearing When She Was Killed?

What Was JB Wearing When She Was Killed?

• A RED Shirt

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • A WHITE Shirt

Votes: 34 48.6%

• Total voters

Ames

Reaction score
We all know that Patsy changed her mind about what JB was put to bed in. I think that she was wearing the red turtleneck, and the collar was used to choke her with. This is why, I believe, that her arms were up and over her head...in the position that they would be IF someone had of pulled her shirt off, from the bottom (of the shirt). Grabbing at the bottom and pulling upward....over the head...and the sleeves pull the arms upward, so that the shirt comes off. (Ever taken a shirt off a child? You grab the shirt at the bottom, pull upward...over the head...the child's arms go straight up, and then you pull the sleeves off. This is why I think that JB was found with her arms up and over her head.)

All you have to do is look at the autopsy photos to get the answer...Lord knows they're all over the net!

julianne said:
All you have to do is look at the autopsy photos to get the answer...Lord knows they're all over the net!

That doesn't mean that she was killed while wearing it though....it only means that she was wearing it when she was found.

Ames said:
That doesn't mean that she was killed while wearing it though....it only means that she was wearing it when she was found.
So do you think she was wearing a different shirt while being killed and then was changed into the shirt she was found in? Why?

I've expanded on that in a larger context, but never here.

julianne said:
So do you think she was wearing a different shirt while being killed and then was changed into the shirt she was found in? Why?
I believe that JB was in the red turtleneck when she went to bed that night, she wet the bed...Patsy got pissed...and flew into a rage...and used the collar of the turtle neck to choke her with. I believe that she probably wore the red turtleneck UNDER the white shirt to the White's party, and when they got home, JB was asleep...so, Patsy took off the white shirt and just left the turtleneck on her (it would have woke her up to try and pull off a turtleneck...IMO). Patsy didn't want to leave the red shirt on JB, the collar was all stretched out of shape...and it would have looked suspicious. I believe that right after the attack, Patsy changed JB back into the white shirt. That is why Patsy can't keep her story straight in her interviews about which shirt JB wore to bed that night. First she says the red turtleneck, and then she says the white shirt. Steve Thomas believes she was wearing the red shirt, also.

I voted red,one reason being b/c PR cried when she saw a pic of the red one balled up on the counter,and second reason being Dr Spitz says she was strangled by a shirt collar being manually twisted around her neck..since part of the staging was done to try to disguise that,then leaving her in the shirt she was strangled in would be a big giveaway...the collar would likely be twisted and stretched.
And third reason is b/c ST,who had access to the evidence,says he believes she wore the red one to bed,so I don't think he would say that without good reason,even if he couldnt reveal what his reason(s) were.
I can only guess that JB was wearing it to bed,in order to be already partly dressed the next morning(to save time),or she was trying on clothes to take on the trip,if it happened b/f bedtime.JMO.

Ames said:
I believe that JB was in the red turtleneck when she went to bed that night, she wet the bed...Patsy got pissed...and flew into a rage...and used the collar of the turtle neck to choke her with. I believe that she probably wore the red turtleneck UNDER the white shirt to the White's party, and when they got home, JB was asleep...so, Patsy took off the white shirt and just left the turtleneck on her (it would have woke her up to try and pull off a turtleneck...IMO). Patsy didn't want to leave the red shirt on JB, the collar was all stretched out of shape...and it would have looked suspicious. I believe that right after the attack, Patsy changed JB back into the white shirt. That is why Patsy can't keep her story straight in her interviews about which shirt JB wore to bed that night. First she says the red turtleneck, and then she says the white shirt.
that's a good thought,too,I wonder if the White's pics reveal that? Being a turtleneck,it would likely override the top shirt at the neck,or fold down over it.

JMO8778 said:
that's a good thought,too,I wonder if the White's pics reveal that? Being a turtleneck,it would likely override the top shirt at the neck,or fold down over it.
That would be an interesting question....and it COULD BE that Thomas has seen those photos (which I am sure he has)...and that is WHY he believes that she was wearing the red turtleneck. It could be some of the evidence that is being withheld.

If only we had the pics from the White's party, at least then we would know what she had worn there..and more than likely had on when she got home...still, it wouldnt tell us what she had actually worn to bed that night.....if she went to bed.....so many if's..

No one I know would put their child to bed in a turtleneck. Just too tight and uncomfortable for sleeping. I would not sleep in a turtleneck.

snowqueen said:
No one I know would put their child to bed in a turtleneck. Just too tight and uncomfortable for sleeping. I would not sleep in a turtleneck.
What you would do is not really relevant here, you can't say 'I wouldnt sleep in a turtleneck', so JBR mustn't have either.

narlacat said:
What you would do is not really relevant here, you can't say 'I wouldnt sleep in a turtleneck', so JBR mustn't have either.
Really? Why?

snowqueen said:
Really? Why?
Because it doesn't work that way.

Everyone is different remember, you can only speak for yourself- just because you wouldnt wear a turtleneck to bed, doesn't mean other people wouldn't.

narlacat said:
Because it doesn't work that way.

Everyone is different remember, you can only speak for yourself- just because you wouldnt wear a turtleneck to bed, doesn't mean other people wouldn't.
Touche'

snowqueen said:
If you don't think JBR wore the turtleneck to bed, all well and good, but your reasoning to why she didn't should follow along with case evidence, not your personal beliefs on what people do or dont wear to bed.

JonBenet may not have been wearing anything when she was killed!

She may have been redressed and placed into bed wearing the Red Turtleneck to hide the signs of her obvious asphyxiation?

Later this was judged not to be a clever idea, so the staging was revised, which may have included relocation of the crime-scene to the basement?

I suspect that the Red Turtleneck did play a part, simply because Patsy factors it in, and she did not need to, imo it was part of a prior scenario, this is probably why Patsy gets mixed up between the red and white shirts.

Interesting though, thats two incongruous pieces of clothing e.g. Red Turtleneck, size-12 underwear.

We know they are there, just not what there intended purpose was?

snowqueen said:
My five year old daughter has fallen asleep before in a turtleneck....do you think that I woke her up and risked her wanting to stay up all night? Heck no. She hates to sleep...she hates to miss whatever is going on. Patsy may not have wanted to risk waking JB up.....remember...they had a trip to take the next morning....so, she needed her sleep. If she fell asleep while wearing the turtleneck, then it must not have been TOO uncomfortable for her.

narlacat said:
If you don't think JBR wore the turtleneck to bed, all well and good, but your reasoning to why she didn't should follow along with case evidence, not your personal beliefs on what people do or dont wear to bed.
:doh: - I said I give. What else do you want from me?

Ames said:
We all know that Patsy changed her mind about what JB was put to bed in. I think that she was wearing the red turtleneck, and the collar was used to choke her with.

Come on....this was hashed and re-hashed....FACT: JonBenet wore the white Gap shirt to the Whites....she was found dead in the white Gap shirt....

Look at the forensic evidence found on JonBenet's white shirt and tell me she wasn't attacked while wearing the shirt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back