PA - John Worman & two women for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Colwyn, 2007

opme

Reaction score
PHILADELPHIA -- A Delaware County man and two women are charged with producing child *advertiser censored* after more than 1,000,000 images are found in a house.

U.S. Attorney Pat Meehan, Delaware County District Attorney G. Michael Green, and FBI Special Agent-in-Charge J.P. Weis announced the charges Thursday.

John Worman, of Colwyn, Pa., (pictured, right) is charged with 51 counts of producing and possessing child *advertiser censored*. The same indictment also charges Dorothy Prawdzik and Concetta Jackson, also of Delaware County, with helping Worman produce sexually explicit videos of children

This was a long-term, planned and horrific exploitation of young children," said U.S. Attorney Meehan. "According to the indictment, the defendants allegedly manipulated and abused children, even infants, to satisfy unimaginable perversions and they did it repeatedly."

More at link......
http://www.nbc10.com/news/10844850/detail.html

These sick MFing Ba*#!^&# abused an 3 month old infant. What kind of animal can victimize an infant ? and in all honestly thses women are even worse for assisting.. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Good lord its becoming daily that we hear of these cases .. they are no longer the exception.. but the norm.

I want to use really foul language about what should be done with him and the women, but I will spare everyone my outrage and just say let's just hang all 3 of them. How absolutely evil they are.

If only hanging was an option. Unfortunately, they will get a trial and be kept by the taxpayer until they serve their time.Then they will get out re-offend and the whole saga continues .Leaving a wake of innocent victims.

kazzbar said:
If only hanging was an option. Unfortunately, they will get a trial and be kept by the taxpayer until they serve their time.Then they will get out re-offend and the whole saga continues .Leaving a wake of innocent victims.

If convicted on all counts, the sentence will be life in prison w/o parole.

The sick perversions of some ppl never fails to amaze me. I am stunned at what some ppl of capable of and I will never understand how anyone could enjoy something so disgusting. God bless those babies. I hope that justice is served now and after death.:furious:

I say death to all three. No questions asked...just put the needle in their arms.

But I also believe something should be done to Kenneth Christian and Nancy Schwarzman (who is a NURSE!) for not reporting what they were seeing/hearing. As adults we are responsible to protect all children.

F* them all!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

This hits way too close to home for me. This is about five minutes from me and let me say it is very scary. I was horrified when I found out about this but a dear friend said to me that at least my LE is catching these people and bringing them to justice. Thanks Jess!;)

Here is another news site that has the story. The neighbors knew something was going on and kept a journal! I have to say I was very upset reading that they got arrested in February and it is just hitting the news now. The two women are out on bail!

http://cbs3.com/local/local_story_025155327.html

MREG2 said:
I say death to all three. No questions asked...just put the needle in their arms.

But I also believe something should be done to Kenneth Christian and Nancy Schwarzman (who is a NURSE!) for not reporting what they were seeing/hearing. As adults we are responsible to protect all children.

I agree about the neighbors although I did watch the news and one gentleman neighbor was in tears talking to the news. He said he knew something strange was going on and that the man never spoke a word to him in three years he lived there and when his wife became pregnant all of the sudden Worman wanted to be his friend. You could see how upset the guy was.

Did you see this quote?

Another neighbor, Nancy Schwarzman, said: "He was outside in a truck one time with a little girl, hopping her up and down and everything. … And he says, 'Oh, we were just listening to music in the truck,' and they let it go at that. I'm a nurse, and I was like, 'This is horrible.'"

I wonder who she means "they". I did notice it said the neighbors reported something going on in 2003. Some are questioning what took so long to figure out what was going on.

I did read that the man was arrested on a different charge and then they found out about the images on his computer. I wonder if he didn't get caught in the other case if anything would have been done.

opme said:
... they are no longer the exception.. but the norm.
I do not believe that these cases are the norm. The vast majority of human beings do not do this or engage in this behavior.

I do however believe we will keep hearing about them as often as possible because terrible things sell the news.

southcitymom said:
I do not believe that these cases are the norm. The vast majority of human beings do not do this or engage in this behavior.

I do however believe we will keep hearing about them as often as possible because terrible things sell the news.
I think this should be on news. I would have never even believed this was possible. A 3 month old infant??? OMG Maybe I am naive but this reminds me that there are deranged people are out there and that they want to hurt our children. I take these types of news stories as reminder to speak with my children about these types of people.

winteryns said:
I think this should be on news. I would have never even believed this was possible. A 3 month old infant??? OMG Maybe I am naive but this reminds me that there are deranged people are out there and that they want to hurt our children. I take these types of news stories as reminder to speak with my children about these types of people.
I think it should be on the news too, but that doesn't mean it's the norm!

southcitymom said:
I think it should be on the news too, but that doesn't mean it's the norm!
No need to get upset, I don't think it's the norm either just sayin' that they should be in the news is all.:)

MREG2 said:

Christian and Schwarzman were asked by the investigators to keep journals and report things. They helped the investigation. It was probably scarey for them to be informants and frustrating to not be able to jump in and rescue the kids.

Worman has been in jail for several months on hundreds of counts of rape and other sexual crimes. He has been in jail before for burglary and dui and other stuff.

I suspect that the neighbors journals and reporting are what got Worman caught by the local police and got access to his computers. Then the federal prosecutors had to take some time to build the case against the two women and to confirm that the images had been sold. That is why the federal charges were just filed recently.

luthersmama said:
Christian and Schwarzman were asked by the investigators to keep journals and report things. They helped the investigation. It was probably scarey for them to be informants and frustrating to not be able to jump in and rescue the kids.

Worman has been in jail for several months on hundreds of counts of rape and other sexual crimes. He has been in jail before for burglary and dui and other stuff.

I suspect that the neighbors journals and reporting are what got Worman caught by the local police and got access to his computers. Then the federal prosecutors had to take some time to build the case against the two women and to confirm that the images had been sold. That is why the federal charges were just filed recently.

Keeping journals for 3 years. Please....that's BS!! They could have pushed the police to do something then. The police should have been the ones to freaking handle that, not the neighbors. And please refresh my memory, the lady (the one who saw them in the truck) did she report what she saw then or after it all came out? I honestly don't remember what was said.....

I cannot imagine that people would be able to sit and do nothing when they could hear the children moaning in pain through the frickin walls. I am totally outraged and disgusted that this went on for so long. I doubt that it would take the police that long to make an arrest if people were reporting it. If so then everyone in that department should be under fire and be held accountable.

teonspaleprincess said:
I cannot imagine that people would be able to sit and do nothing when they could hear the children moaning in pain through the frickin walls. I am totally outraged and disgusted that this went on for so long. I doubt that it would take the police that long to make an arrest if people were reporting it. If so then everyone in that department should be under fire and be held accountable.
I agree. I can’t imagine thinking that something funny was going on and not doing anything especially if I lived next door.

I was under the impression that he was arrested for another assault on a child and when they investigated him for that is when they found the stuff on the computer. I could be wrong but I thought I had seen that on our local news or read it somewhere.

Everyone in this area is talking about it. It's pretty much the same with everyone I spoke with...SHOCKED.

The borough of Darby has been screwed up for years. A lot of political stuff with the mayor and police department has been going on for a long time. They have made headlines for years. Google the old mayor’s name, Paula Brown and you could read for hours how screwed up this town is. It also is not in the best part of town.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back