OR - Rian Wittman for child abuse, Keizer, 2007

Why did it take the mom 3 weeks to report it??? :banghead:

Lock him up with several other sick minded (insert favorite phrase here) and let them have stun guns to utilize on him....This doesn't even make sense..WTH!?!? Grrr!

18 months old. So defenseless.

What an a$$hole!

This is an outrage! How dare that slime do that to an innocent baby! How dare he do that to anyone, especially his own child! This is a case where we know that unfortunately, he will get out of jail one day. He should be neutered and not allowed to go within 1000 feet of a child for the rest of his life.

I am speaking mostly out of emotion as I know that keeping him at least 1000 feet from all children is impossible. But, I sure would like it to be that way, or instead maybe lock him up for life. I was not kidding about the neutering, though. He has no business EVER having any more children.

Lion

I know this is really sick...but I would love to know if they have pics of the marks it left on this baby?

Hope daddy gets the shock of his life in PRISON!

Another one??? Wasn't there a dad a few months back (NY, PA area) that did the same thing?

Another case of a crazy adult hurting a child.Was the guy on drugs at the time? What the hell is wrong with some people? Why are parents just flipping out? The guy is creep and needs to be taught a lesson.:furious:

I so wish there were a BIG BLACK HOLE to throw people such as this into. one where they had no food or water and ebbed away.

This makes me sick! :furious: :furious: What the he$$ is wrong with people???? :furious: I'd like to use a stun gun on this monster.

That poor innocent baby. :(

I know how I would use that stun gun and where.

Floh said:
I so wish there were a BIG BLACK HOLE to throw people such as this into. one where they had no food or water and ebbed away.
You go Floh! I am beyond sick and tired of hearing about depraved and twisted sorry excuses for sub-humans committing disgraceful crimes against little children.

Lion

i found that about half the news reports say the baby is 18 months, and the other half say EIGHT. wonder which it is???

The Linn County District Attorney’s Office has charged Wittman with two counts of second-degree assault. Albany police also originally charged him with criminal mistreatment, but that charge was dropped prior to the arraignment.

Second-degree assault is a Measure 11 crime which, upon conviction, carries a minimum prison sentence of five years and 10 months.

more:
http://www.gazettetimes.com/articles/2007/02/07/news/community/5loc03_gun.txt

a bit more:

23-year-old Rian James Wittman is the man police say that used the electrical shock on his son. He was arraigned today on three counts of second-degree assault and criminal mistreatment.

Neighbors say Ryan Whitman is a long haul trucker who isn't around much and has a problem controlling his anger when he is around.

"Jennifer seems pretty nice. Ryan is gone most of the time but when he is around he is usually drinking and they are fighting."

Both of the neighbors we spoke to say the thought of a stun gun used for discipline on a kid is appalling. "No use for it on kids. That's just plain cruelty I think."

http://www.wrcbtv.com/news/index.cfm?sid=6009

mistivon said:
~snip~
Neighbors say Ryan Whitman is a long haul trucker who isn't around much and has a problem controlling his anger when he is around.
Hmmmm.....how about using the stun gun on him every time he makes someone angry. I'm thinking he wouldn't last long, what with people lining up around the block to blow off some steam at him. Zap, zap, zap, zap.

I'm not really that cruel, although crap like this pushes my vindictive buttons.:furious:

Disgusting peice of trash shouldn't be allowed to procreate. What a complete idiot! This loser isn't fit to live in the barn with the animals!

Hey, didn't his twin brother get popped last week for zappin' his baby's grandmother?

Yes, I know those are very un-christian comments, and I write them with a proper amount of ingrained-biblebelt-sunday-go-to-meetin' guilt!

So THERE ya' big JERK!

Susan

Jennifer Whittman, 21, brought their 18-month-old son to the Albany Police Department in early February and told investigators that her husband, Rian James Wittman had been zapping the child with a 100,000-volt stun-gun device over a three-week period.

Now, police believe she may have known about at least one of the attacks weeks before she reported it. A grand jury is considering charges against Jennifer now as well.

more:

http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_020807_news_stun_gun.634e6f51.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member