2luvmy

RIP Ragdoll. You don't get to choose how you're go
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Cabbie returns 31 diamond rings to passenger
Woman originally gave 30-cent tip, rewards man with $100 for efforts

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17024253/

NEW YORK - A taxi driver returned a black bag carrying 31 diamond rings to a passenger who earlier had given him a 30-cent tip on an $11 ride.

Hours after Chowdhury Osman dropped off the passenger, he tracked her down through a flurry of phone calls and returned the bag, which she had left in the taxi’s trunk.

I think that he deserved a little more than a $100 reward, especially after the initial 30-cent tip.

2luvmy said:
Cabbie returns 31 diamond rings to passenger
Woman originally gave 30-cent tip, rewards man with $100 for efforts

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17024253/

NEW YORK - A taxi driver returned a black bag carrying 31 diamond rings to a passenger who earlier had given him a 30-cent tip on an $11 ride.

Hours after Chowdhury Osman dropped off the passenger, he tracked her down through a flurry of phone calls and returned the bag, which she had left in the taxi’s trunk.

I think that he deserved a little more than a $100 reward, especially after the initial 30-cent tip.
I agree, but he said he was happy......

I know. He was happy with it, but just reading the article made it seem like the lady wasn't really grateful.

Oh well, glad he is happy. Sounds like a good guy.

OMG, what a good person! (And what a bad person!)

Jeana (DP) said:
A thirty cent tip? What a hag. :loser:
Seriously! I never leave anything less than $2, usually more. The most exciting thing I ever found in a cab was a 6th grader named Lucy's notebook. :D

What a great guy :p We need more like him, lots more... now for the 30 cent tip here to you lady :razz: :slap: :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back