Britney Gay???

opme

Reaction score
Not only do they have tons of anonymous sources to back up their claim, but they actually had someone go on the record talking about Trashy McTrashy's lesbian ways.

The mother of two has been telling everyone she's been enjoying the single life, but insiders tell In Touch exclusively that Hickney Spears has been living a secret life of wild hot sex long before her November split from Kevin Federline.

Rap music producer Omar "Iceman" Sharif, who is a friend of Kevin's, tells In Touch, "Britney was into threesomes and girls." He says Spears would often invite a bunch of girlfriends over to the couple's house to party.

An insider who knows the couple well says that over the course of a night, Britney would often disappear into a bedroom with her girlfriends. "Sometimes it was three girls, and sometimes there were more like six," the insider says. "I heard about her being with girls at least 20 times while they were married."

Between that story and this one.....

"Multiple sources confirm exclusively to PerezHilton.com that Spears and entourage hit up New York City nightclub Marquee last night."
"She kept making a lot of trips to the bathroom," says one spywitness. "And, uhmmm, it seemed like she was having a rolling good time. She was eating a lot of 'suckers.' She was rolling real hard!"

http://www.perezhilton.com/

Oh good lord.. the continued press coveage of Britney and her escapades really is making Federjerk sound like an upstanding parent.... She really is on a self destructive streak.. and if she keeps it up she is likely to loose big time in court.. that could be why the agreement to have shared custody has been so easily agreed upon. Federjerk (and it galls me to say this but..) has been appearing to get his act together whereas Britney is a train wreak and it seems likely at this rate she is going to implode one day soon. I just feel incredibly sad for those 2 little boys.. this is exactly why not all people should be parents. You can have all the means in the world but if you dont have the sense god gave a turnip... then you should not have children. For godness sake she cant even seem to take care of herself at the moment. What I dont undersand is where are her overbearing parents?

Isn't there a nice couple somewhere out there that could raise Brit's kids? She knows the cameras are rolling and she has to know she is messing up on camera with all this wild partying. I guess she thinks she is above getting her kids yanked out of her custody.

oh come on. Do you REALLY believe everything you read?
:rolleyes:

The source is "an insider". Why is the person "anonymous" if they are dishing dirt??
Sounds like a rag mag article to me, and those are as believable as aliens in outer space!!

PrayersForMaura said:

I'm with you on that one.. ;) Even if this was true, I'm bored with it.. hehe All for the limelight..

But she is in the news, all sorts of websites, on TV entertainment shows, etc. She is getting TONS of publicity, isn't that the name of the game in Hollywood. Lots of trips to the bathroom sounds to me like a little alleged nose candy. Anytime she is pictured, ans underwear her name hits the press, along with the other trashy blonds.

But yes, Kevin is playing it cool, like a good parent. This is all calculated by PR and lawyers. Don't kid yourself, it is leverage and money at the best.

Britney would not be gay, if she did have dalliances with women, she would be bi-sexual. But again, it will be all played up in the press. She has not other way right now to get into the press and the public attention as she has no tour, no singles, no current hits, no new releases.

Bad publicity puts you in the publkic eye, just like good publicity. All that matters is that you are in the public eye and media, and pictures..........

I basically could care less about Britney or K-Fed or Paris, Lindsey or any of the other classless celebs wreaking their havoc on Hollywood these days. I do worry about the young kids who used to be able to look up to these stars a few years ago.

Remember Britney bragging about still being a virgin and wanting to wait for marriage. Well that flew out the window when she decided to go for the trashy *advertiser censored* reputation instead. I don't want my daughters deciding that you can change your morals overnite like that just because you feel like it.

PaperDoll said:
I'm with you on that one.. ;) Even if this was true, I'm bored with it.. hehe All for the limelight..
Just wondering why are you wasting your time reading the thread......?

I dont beleive that everything that is 'written".. I do beleive she is behaving in self destructive ways.. I could careless if she is gay, straight, purple or otherwise.. however she has put herself in the media spotlight and given the paparrazzi and gossip rags more than enough fodder to keep the controversay churning. I agree that in hollywood any publicity is good publicity .. except if you are heading into court for a divorce and custody proceedings. I also beleive that some of this is generated for use in these proceedings. i n my mind if you were really thinking about your kids it would be prudent to protect their interests by not putting your self in a position that would result a negative image until the court proceedings are over at minimum and if you had any sense it would be for the long haul.. however I am not sure she has enough sense to understand that especially since she is so young.

I believe its very possible that Britney "turned" gay after her experiences with her soon-to-be- ex Kevin Federline--White Trash like Federline could easily cause Britney to turn gay or any other woman he's been with, for that matter

opme said:
Just wondering why are you wasting your time reading the thread......?

I.
so I can add my :twocents: by the comment I made :rolleyes: :cool:

In the first place, lesbians don't have "wild, hot sex." They have bonding, nesting and bowling instead.

In the second, I wouldn't believe anything leaked to the press during a contentious divorce involving lots of money.

PrayersForMaura said:

The source is "an insider". Why is the person "anonymous" if they are dishing dirt??
Sounds like a rag mag article to me, and those are as believable as aliens in outer space!!
I agree PDM. I think I'd wait for a reputable magazine or news source to report this before I believed it.

Nova said:
In the first place, lesbians don't have "wild, hot sex." They have bonding, nesting and bowling instead.

In the second, I wouldn't believe anything leaked to the press during a contentious divorce involving lots of money.

Bowling? As in a big heavy ball rolling down and aisle knocking over white pins? Do bi-sexuals have wild hot sex? (I am sincere about my questions, Nova :blowkiss: ).

Eve

Nova said:
Ha ha ha, your post cracked me up, Nova!

I'm not a lesbian but I am pretty sure that they can have wild, hot sex just like anyone else. Sure, women like tenderness, but alot of us can get down and dirty too!

Nova said:

There goes my thoughts of converting!!!!!!!:D Nova....you make them sound like birds!!! LOL

eve said:
Bowling? As in a big heavy ball rolling down and aisle knocking over white pins? Do bi-sexuals have wild hot sex? (I am sincere about my questions, Nova :blowkiss: ).

Eve

Bisexuals are mythical creatures, like unicorns.

(Since you're sincere, I should explain that if "bisexual" means capable of performing sexually with either males or females, then almost everyone is bisexual. If it means someone who really has no preference between men and women, I'm not sure that's possible in our gender-obsessed culture.)

There are a lot of lesbian bowling leagues, but I was kidding about the sex. But there is a joke in the community that goes:

What do you call two lesbians with a moving van?

A second date.

eve said:
Do bi-sexuals have wild hot sex? (I am sincere about my questions, Nova :blowkiss: ).

Eve

They certainly do.

I think a certain amount of experimentation is common with this generation.
Like its almost "cool" to say one is bi-sexual.

IMO this if anything equates to Kfed and Brittany haveing a threesome.
I do not know if that makes someone "gay". Many men claim that is their sexual fantasy so I would not be surprised .....
It is however pretty disgusting that he would use that during their divorce and certainly doesn't help him look like a good parent. He was no doubt there.

Just an FYI - when the writer in the bit refers to "rolling" - "rolling hard" and eating suckers he is slanging for someone on X/Ex (Ecstasy). What he is saying is that Britney was doing X/Ex and partying with the girls - and that X makes you somewhat sexually uninhibited. It's well known as a "peace and love" drug. It also makes your mouth dry (the suckers) and you need to stay hydrated when you do it.

The young crowd doesn't do much cocaine any more - but X is VERY popular. And unlike cocaine - X is much better at making you forget your troubles. It also doesn't make you LOOK high like alcohol does and you don't drink when doing X - it kinda kills the euphoric buzz. Britney might look just fine on X - but be high. Poor Brit - she is lost and searching - and she isn't gonna find what she is looking for with Paris, Lindsey or any of that ratty, selazy, party-crazy bunch she started hanging with.

All she has and yet she is acting just like any teenage girl who had kids too young and is trying to relive her youth and freedom. Guess her 2 kids didn't give her the fufillment she was seeking. She is very immature though. Like a lot of girls I think she had kids because she thought they would have to love her for herself and "ooops" found out it's not anything like she thought it was going to be - that those kids needed HER too and she was gonna have to GIVE to yet another person in her life. Parenting turned out not to be the endless adoration she thought it was going to be. She needs help but I am not sure who at this point could give it to her?

Amraann said:
I think a certain amount of experimentation is common with this generation.
Like its almost "cool" to say one is bi-sexual.

Evidence shows a certain amount was always pretty common. It's just discussed more today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back