Leave of absence from the Charley Project

meggilyweggily said:
http://www.charleyproject.org/announcement.html

I wanted y'all to know I'll still be on Websleuths.

This was really hard for me to do. I hope to return to updating as soon as I can.
I love that website (and your former one - mpccn) and always wanted to let you know that I really appreciate all the research efforts you've made there for others to read in the case summaries. :clap: I hope that your leave is not a long one, but that your book publishing efforts will be successful.

The database will still be available online, right? I think you already mentioned that in the announcement, but just wanted to double check in case I missed it. :) If you ever decide to go the route of enlisting volunteer help, you can count me in as someone who'd be interested in helping you.

MW.. you have already done so much and you deserve a break. enjoy your time off and thanks for all your incredible efforts- charley project is an amazing site, and you have obviously put an enormous amount of hard work into it!

I want to add my encouragement to you. Don't think of it as abandoning a project but opening the doors to expanding it.This can't be done unless you have an opportunity that allows you to do so.

Carry on, Meg. And good luck and blessings to you.

Thank you for all you've done, Meaghan. I hope all is well for you, and that you'll be able to continue on at some point, or that someone else will. I think your site is a most needed entity.

Yes you have done brilliantly with the site and Im sure many people appreciate the hard work and effort you have put into it.

The Charley Project website is saved as one of my favorites...I'm there at least 3 or 4 times a week reading about the missing.

Thank you for all your hard work...enjoy the time off!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back