Nedra & Patsy's sisters

Jay78

Reaction score
I was thinking tonight that if Nedra and Patsy's knew what happened that night, how could they live with themselves? it just seems incredibly sad to me that a woman could love her innocent, sweet granddaughter and then live with the fact that her daughter murdered her. Even if she accepted the possibility that it was an accident, how could she live with herself. it seriously makes me question people. i know i would break down...

please God... justice for JonBenet..

Jay78 said:
I was thinking tonight that if Nedra and Patsy's knew what happened that night, how could they live with themselves? it just seems incredibly sad to me that a woman could love her innocent, sweet granddaughter and then live with the fact that her daughter murdered her. Even if she accepted the possibility that it was an accident, how could she live with herself. it seriously makes me question people. i know i would break down...

Jay78,

Because Nedra and Pam both knew who killed JonBenet; and it wasn't Patsy.

BlueCrab

Jay78 said:

I don't know..I know I myself would break down,too...did they have sympathy for her b/c of all she'd been thru with cancer...the treatments and resulting sickness from them,and the fact she might very likely have died from it anyway? Or was it to save face for themselves and other family members? Was it a form of co-dependency? Or a mix of all 3,and maybe more?

BlueCrab said:
Jay78,

BlueCrab

BC, who else could it be? Burke? there is no way Patsy didn't have apart in the coverup considering the evidence, IMO.

Jay78 said:
BC, who else could it be? Burke? there is no way Patsy didn't have apart in the coverup considering the evidence, IMO.

Jay78,

IMO all of the Ramseys know who killed JonBenet, and they have all participated in the coverup. I can't say exactly who did it, but the process of elimination should be able to tell you who likely did it. There was no intruder, but it appears there was an un-named fifth person who had been invited into the house that night. He could be the killer.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
Jay78,

IMO all of the Ramseys know who killed JonBenet, and they have all participated in the coverup. I can't say exactly who did it, but the process of elimination should be able to tell you who likely did it. There was no intruder, but it appears there was an un-named fifth person who had been invited into the house that night. He could be the killer.

BlueCrab
where do you likely start with that? do you mean the ppl the R's didn't point the finger at,like the Stines and the Fernies?(are there any others besides that?).I mean ppl who were proven to have been in Boulder that night,not the other family members that were ruled out.

JMO8778 said:
where do you likely start with that? do you mean the ppl the R's didn't point the finger at,like the Stines and the Fernies?(are there any others besides that?).I mean ppl who were proven to have been in Boulder that night,not the other family members that were ruled out.

JMO,

In the Ramsey case, when using the process of elimination, one doesn't have to wander very far. A Ramsey family member is involved in the murder or else there wouldn't be all of the lies and blatant coverups taking place. There were only three Ramseys who could have been involved, and they were all in the house that night.

By applying the results of the forensic findings and tests we know were conducted, the names of two of the three Ramseys can be eliminated, and the name of that one remaining Ramsey will become clear. Even though the results of two of the tests and findings are being kept from the public, the determinations can still be made by way of logic. The findings and tests were the fingerprints; the handwriting examinations; the polygraph examinations; and the DNA comparisons.

The moderators of this forum, for legal reasons, do not permit me to use the names of certain suspects, so you'll have to figure it out by yourselves. Sorry.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
Jay78,

BlueCrab
Well, gee Blue Crab, then who was it?:confused:

Bluecrab,

Which two Ramseys were cleared? YOu can say that without saying who-dun-it, can't you? I am very curious. Or PM me? Thx.

Bluecrab,

Actually, I thought you said there was a "5th" person who killed her. If that wasn't your theory, sorry. I may be getting you confused with someone else.

A seperate question for anybody who can tell me.... I see names posted here all the time of who different posters think killed Jon Benet. So, are we not supposed to name who we think killed her? Why would someone be banned for saying that, when almost every post says the same type of thing? :waitasec:

it seems clear to me that he is speaking of a certain young person..

Jay78 said:
it seems clear to me that he is speaking of a certain young person..
Obviously, because it seems that in Blue Crab's mind it isn't possible for a man in his 50s to sexually molest a child.

-Tea

BlueCrab said:
Try harder. If I tell you the answer I get tossed off the forum. I'm not even allowed to use initials. Sorry.
Ohh! I wasn't aware of this rule.. When did this go into effect?
Thank you for this information I could have been tossed.

I have used initials before... as many other poters. :waitasec:

kaykay

laini said:
Bluecrab,

Actually, I thought you said there was a "5th" person who killed her. If that wasn't your theory, sorry. I may be getting you confused with someone else.

A seperate question for anybody who can tell me.... I see names posted here all the time of who different posters think killed Jon Benet. So, are we not supposed to name who we think killed her? Why would someone be banned for saying that, when almost every post says the same type of thing? :waitasec:

laini,

Thanks for asking those two questions. I'll answer them both right now.

1. I have several BDI theories, but this doesn't mean he killed JonBenet. It simply means he was somehow INVOLVED in the crime, and that's the basis of the Ramsey coverup. And yes, IMO there was a fifth person in the house that night, and that fifth person could be the killer. The wording in the polygraph questions tip me off that there was definitely a fifth person in the house that night and not even the parents know "for sure" which of the two was the actual killer. By not knowing FOR SURE, John and Patsy were able to pass the polygraph exam without showing deception.

2. The reason given me for not using names or even initials of my suspects on WS is legal in nature. The forum can be sued. Yet, all other posters seem to throw names around with impunity. Therefore, I wonder if there's been some legal intimidation directed at WS because of my posts. And I wonder why me? Have I been getting too close with some of my BDI theories?

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
laini,

Thanks for asking those two questions. I'll answer them both right now.

1. I have several BDI theories, but this doesn't mean he killed JonBenet. It simply means he was somehow INVOLVED in the crime, and that's the basis of the Ramsey coverup. And yes, IMO there was a fifth person in the house that night, and that fifth person could be the killer. The wording in the polygraph questions tip me off that there was definitely a fifth person in the house that night and not even the parents know "for sure" which of the two was the actual killer. By not knowing FOR SURE, John and Patsy were able to pass the polygraph exam without showing deception.

2. The reason given me for not using names or even initials of my suspects on WS is legal in nature. The forum can be sued. Yet, all other posters seem to throw names around with impunity. Therefore, I wonder if there's been some legal intimidation directed at WS because of my posts. And I wonder why me? Have I been getting too close with some of my BDI theories?

BlueCrab
BlueCrab,

You give yourself too much credit here. And if someone were looking at you, you would know it. And going around saying things like that gives you very little credibility. Sorry to be so blunt, but that is how I feel. This case does not revolve around your theories. The Burke theory cannot be thrown out there because he was not named as a suspect, I believe. Although, I know I have seen this said here and there many times that people suspect Burke. Obviously, BlueCrab feels there is a fifth person who is involved with someone who BlueCrab says MUST remain nameless.

I disagree, I believe Patsy did it.

I think at the very least, Patsy got the paintbrush, staged the garotte scene, and applied the tape to JonBenet's face. Fiber transfer does not adequately explain fibers from her clothing being in places they should not have been, such as on the tape, in the paint tray, and tied and caught in the ligature knot and cord. She never wore those clothes in the basement, and she never painted while wearing them - I just don't see how the fibers from those clothes would end up in those very conspicuous locations if she hadn't been there dressed in that article of clothing while the garotte was made, tied, and tape applied.

Solace said:
I believe Patsy did it.

Solace,

You just typed, "I believe Patsy did it."

What if the moderator told you not to use Patsy's name nor her initials anymore in regard to Patsy being a possible suspect. How would you respond?

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
Solace,

You just typed, "I believe Patsy did it."

What if the moderator told you not to use Patsy's name nor her initials anymore in regard to Patsy being a possible suspect. How would you respond?

BlueCrab
I would be surprised since Patsy was listed as a suspect. However, if the moderator said do not say Berke did it, I would understand and if the moderator said do not list that other person you mentioned (hypothetically) because we can be sued for slander. Unless the person has been listed as a suspect, they are NOT fair game. That is just the law, it has nothing to do with going after anyone because of their views. The moderator is just protecting herself. It has nothing to do with you BlueCrab. It is about being sued.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith
Back