Johnny Depps Daughter Seriously Ill

In the article I read it says they are not announcing what's wrong with her 'out of respect for the family'. I sure hope she will get better soon. I like Johnny, and Vanessa too for that matter. Plus they just seem to have this whole nice family thing going on, yanno? For celebrities, I mean. Get well soon, Lily-Rose.

The article states.....The Sun knows the name of the hospital and the nature of the illness but we are not printing them to protect the family’s privacy.

Well isn't that a nice refreshing change from the paps here. They would have a camera shoved up their noses everytime they came and went from the hosptial if this was here in the states.

Positive thoughts and prayers for the family. He is another one of the big stars that seems to handle himself with dignity. Funny how the really really good actors that are famous leave Hollywood. Tells you they might just be in it because of a love of the craft and not all the fame and money. Don't get me wrong I am sure they like the fame and money, but you know what I mean.

curious1 said:
The article states.....The Sun knows the name of the hospital and the nature of the illness but we are not printing them to protect the family’s privacy.
I took that to mean that they really have no clue what's wrong with her because no-one at the hospital is unscrupulous enough to spill the beans.

Jacobi said:
I took that to mean that they really have no clue what's wrong with her because no-one at the hospital is unscrupulous enough to spill the beans.
I agree. British tabloids are known for being more ruthless than U.S. ones.

I like Johnny Depp :blowkiss: and I will pray for his daughter and family..

The blip on tv tonight said she had stepped on a rusty nail so I'm wondering tetanus? Don't know that this was fact, but that's what was said.

I've read several reports that say Lily Rose stepped on a rusty tack. The wound went untreated and she developed blood poisoning and this started to affect her vital organs. She has been hospitalized since 2/28, but according to Depp's reps she is doing mcuh better now.

I heard tonight that she is doing much better. I LOVE JD, He is one of the best actors. I just had to add that.:blushing:

I like him too - I think he's just down-right sexy.

Glad to hear she's doing better. Sounds like a scary situation for a while!!

Glad to hear JD's daughter is doing better, that must've been scary and painful for Lily-Rose (what a pretty name). I love JD's work (and looks) and style and I hope him and his family get the continued respect and privacy they deserve. Here's hoping their daughter continues to improve, too.

What a sad, odd thing - that a common childhood mishap could turn into something so horrible and life-altering. All of my continued prayers for this family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back