NC - Tammy Simon, 39, stabbed to death, Shelby, 8 March 2007

curious1

So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm
Reaction score
:doh: There are no words....

Murder suspect found at Wal-Mart

AMY RAINEY

arainey@charlotteobserver.com

A Shelby man remained in a Cleveland County jail Friday after being charged with fatally stabbing his wife. Police located the man, Frank Junior Simon, 54, at a Gastonia Wal-Mart on Thursday night, just hours after his wife was stabbed.

He was then charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of Tammy Simon, 39, said Shelby police Capt. Mark Brooks.

At 6:40 p.m. Thursday, Shelby police received a call from a neighbor. Police found Tammy Simons dead from a stab wound in the Simons' apartment, Brooks said.

Frank Simon was later located and detained in Gaston County. He is being held without bond in the Cleveland County Law Enforcement Center.

Police do not yet know what led to the stabbing, Brooks said.

The couple have two children who were playing outside at the time of the incident, Brooks said. The children are with other family members, he said.

_krdDartInc++;document.write('');http://charlotte.com/115/story/45903.html
http://ad.doubleclick.net/ad/'+src_string+';=center6;group=rectangle;sz=300x250;ord=1164904859641?

_krdDartInc++;document.write('');

So he stabs his wife to death AND leaves his two children outside playing outside unsupervised? What a dad. :behindbar :mad: :furious: :banghead:

But don'f forget the best part....he then goes shopping at Wal-Mart. Was he shopping for a new wife? :eek:

Maybe he meets someone on the shoe aisle and is all.....I recently lost my wife, this will be my first St Patricks day without her. (Just a little SP humour. ;) )

Very cute Curious1, but you're a bit late. Hubby would have had to have been throwing that line around last month to be eligible for the SP club ! No need to wait until after she's dead!

Doesn't strike me as strange he made a quick run to the store. I'll bet he knew that duct tape, tarps, shovels and hacksaws are cheaper at Walmart than Home Depot.

Susan

Frank Junion Simon

Housed: Lanesboro Correctional Institute
Sentence Date: 02/12/2009

Offense: 1st Degree Murder
Sentence: LWOP

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors