Yes / No / Maybe ???

Blazeboy3

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What's wrong with this line/statement/picture???

http://thewebsafe.tripod.com/09281998aedocumentary.htm

Man: Did you have anything to do with JonBenet's death?

Patsy: No

John: That's the most difficult question I've ever been asked and I've been asked that before. I would have given my life for JonBenet and I regret, I will regret for the rest of my life that I wasn't able to that night. To answer your question, no we did not.

It must be a TEST in this game/book of LIFE; read between the lines? :eek:
Wizard of Oz: If only I had a Brain/Courage/Heart ... get it?

This is posted at ACR, from the NE Police Interviews book. Not only is it amazing because this is the section that deals with Patsy seeing the heart on her hand, but look at the last paragraph here. Patsy mentions "we" finding the body. I thought it was John & Fleet that found her. Hmmmm. Maybe Bluecrab is right. I am standing by my theory even more.

The National Enquirer dated Dec. 2, 2003. Page #37 At Acandyrose.

DeMuth then led Patsy back to the heart on JonBenet's hands.

Demuth: What was your reaction when you saw that heart on her hand?

Patsy: Well, I just thought Daphne must have done it or something, you know,
they were playing the night before...that was a pretty good little heart, you
know, I mean---pretty well drawn.

DeMuth: O.K.

"Patsy's answers seemed to implicate her in JonBenet's murder. But the next
day, after having the time to talk to her lawyer, she asked for a chance to
talk about the heart once again---and changed her story.

Patsy: I think that I read somewhere talking about the heart on her hand.
And truthfully, I can't---I am having trouble distinguishing whether I actually
saw that. I just recently read parts of the autopsy report, and I believe
that was on there. And I just, you know, now I have a picture of a heart on her
hand and I can't remember whether I actually saw it or---

DeMuth: Let me ask you this. Do you remember what color it was? Is there a
color that you recall?

Patsy: No, I just see a red heart in my mind.

DeMuth: But you don't know if you read it?

Patsy: No...just to be perfectly fair, to say that I saw it on her.

Haney: ....As we go back a little bit, which you brought up this morning, Mrs. Ramsey, about the heart on the hand, I want to make sure that I have got this straight. You said that on the night of the 25th when you put JonBenet down, you didn't recall seeing any drawings or markings, any heart or anything like that.

Patsy: Right.

Haney: O.K. And then, in your words, would you tell me when it is or how it is that you recall something about, something on her hand?

Patsy: Well, I recently read the autopsy report, part of it, and the heart drawing on her hand. I really don't know which hand, I don't know. I don't know which hand. And I heard some talk about the heart on her hand. But I can't be sure that I actually saw the heart on her hand (when) we discovered her body. But I have a visual image of the heart on her hand, but I may be drawing that from things I have heard or read. Can't really remember physically seeing the heart on her hand.

Thorkim said:
Patsy: Well, I recently read the autopsy report, part of it, and the heart drawing on her hand. I really don't know which hand, I don't know. I don't know which hand. And I heard some talk about the heart on her hand. But I can't be sure that I actually saw the heart on her hand (when) we discovered her body. But I have a visual image of the heart on her hand, but I may be drawing that from things I have heard or read. Can't really remember physically seeing the heart on her hand.

Ramsey Family Stements
http://www.ramseyfamily.com/investitation/flier.htm(no longer works)
12/31/1999

"HE PROBABLY READS EVERYTHING HE CAN FIND ABOUT THIS CRIME."

twilight said:
Ramsey Family Stements
http://www.ramseyfamily.com/investitation/flier.htm(no longer works)
12/31/1999

"HE PROBABLY READS EVERYTHING HE CAN FIND ABOUT THIS CRIME."

Yup you're correct/right (above URL/Ramsey website) doesn't go anywhere ... NOT!; WONDER WHY THAT IS?; isn't JonBenet's MURDER unsolved to date? HUM? ...Common Sense kick-in for anyone/someone? IMHO the R's are not of sane mind(human) FWIW...LOL. ...;

twilight: If it's not too much trouble, WHO IS "HE" ... is it a "HE-SHE " thing or is it regarding the word "HE" in "SHE"...testing LOL???)" ROFLMAO :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

Blazeboy3 said:
Yup you're correct/right (above URL/Ramsey website) doesn't go anywhere ... NOT!; WONDER WHY THAT IS?; isn't JonBenet's MURDER unsolved to date? HUM? ...Common Sense kick-in for anyone/someone? IMHO the R's are not of sane mind(human) FWIW...LOL. ...;

twilight: If it's not too much trouble, WHO IS "HE" ... is it a "HE-SHE " thing or is it regarding the word "HE" in "SHE"...testing LOL???)" ROFLMAO :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

Hear me ... see me ... LOL ///??? anyone HOME/there=here?... get it (there has the word "here" in it...and the TWO shall become ONE?... man I must someday check into that place they call NEVERLAND or LALALAND or HOTEL CALIFORNIA--check in but you can never leave!...???LOL... soon

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back