1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

MOMSMALL.jpg

~~ in loving memory of my mom~~
FMH
1927 ~ 2007

1.gif

LL&S, I'm so very sorry for your loss. Please know that our hearts are with you. :blowkiss:

Good morning Jersey....

Thanks! I refuse to allow this forum to become quiet. Not a day goes by that I don't think about my mom and the possibility that she is with some of the poeple for whom we lovingly sleuth.

My respectful heart felt condolances go out to Trisha, our fearless leader, who just lost her father and my own best friend who just lost her dear Uncle.

My mom was a strong beautiful woman who's life was taken away by Alzheimers years and years ago. Her sister and very best friend made her final journey a few days before Christmas last year. I know they are together and that gives me great comfort.

Had my mom been aware of Laci and Conner she would have been on the front lines searching and praying and supporting this family. Had she known about Janet she would have done the same. She would have come with us to Durham and she would have never given up hope for justice.

i65967209_94525.gif

Awwwwww, ((((((((LL&S)))))))) my heart goes out to you, sweetie. I know your mom was very proud of you and what you do for others.

L L & S said:
Had my mom been aware of Laci and Conner she would have been on the front lines searching and praying and supporting this family. Had she known about Janet she would have done the same. She would have come with us to Durham and she would have never given up hope for justice.
It sounds like your mom was a great woman and she raised a great child. Thank you for all you do and for making sure this forum doesn't go quiet.

LTUlegal said:
Awwwwww, ((((((((LL&S)))))))) my heart goes out to you, sweetie. I know your mom was very proud of you and what you do for others.
I've been missin' you!
glitterimage4.gif

LL&S, I'm sorry to hear about your Mom and my deepest condolonces on your loss. Your Mom has raised such a wonderful caring daughter.

The tribute picture to Janet is absolutely beautiful. I would love to have a copy of the tribute picture you have linked above. If I pm you my email address, would you mind sending one to me?

Thanks for all you do in keeping these forums going and all you do for victims of crime and for Janet and her family & friends.

I'm sorry to hear about Trisha's loss and keeping you all in my prayers.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/Freeyrmind/Justice For Janet/thinkingabout-Janet.jpg

Thank you Trix....

You can take the photo right off of this page if you want to. Those are the photos we took at the vigil behind my candle.

Thanks for the photo LL & S, I really appreciate it.

Wow, it's quiet all over. You would think more information would be forthcoming after the FBI Interview. Nothing. I've scanned every website.

It's almost the two year anniversary of the brutal murder of Janet and her baby and it's really disheartening to see nothing yet.

I hope they get this murderer soon and he goes away forever!

Justice must be served.

L L & S...what a great tribute for Janet.

Hugs for you and your family...the others are right...your mom raised a fine woman.:blowkiss:

Thanks you guys. All of your notes are special to me. I've been thinking about my mom a lot over the last couple days. I've planted around 45 sunflowers so far and have way over a hundred more seeds to go. Before mom left our house to live in an assisted facility she loved our sunflowers.

I can't help but think about Laci when I mess around in the sunflower garden. During her murder trial I made a few life long friends that I keep very close contact with every single day. Since Janet's murder I have made even more life long friends that I will cherish forever. When I'm outside pulling weeds or taking photos of my flowers I find myself talking to both Janet and Laci. Am I nuts? Most definitely yes! I'd like to think that the two of them stop by occasionally to check out the crazy lady and her beautiful sunflowers.

From last year's garden.........

sunflr6.jpg

Hugs, love & sunshine sent your way, LL&S! I can't wait till it warms up in my neck o' the woods. Then I'll plant a bunch of sunflowers & think about you, Laci & Janet. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back