GUILTY WA - Summer Lytle, 4, tortured to death, Spokane, 10 March 2007

I just finished reading about this on True Crime Blog....

I cannot even begin to comprehend........

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

RIP little Summer

Snippet from SpokesmanReview.com

Records say dead girl had been disciplined with shock collar, beatings

March 13, 2007

A 4-year-old Spokane girl stopped breathing in the bathtub Saturday night as her resentful stepmother left her alone to cook an anniversary meal for the girl's father, according to court records.

Summer Lytle's death ended a pattern of abuse that included a dog's shock collar, burns to her face, a bite mark and extensive bruising, according to court records.

Charged with Summer's death are her father, 28-year-old Jonathan D. Lytle and her stepmother, 32-year-old Adriana L. Lytle. Both remain in the Spokane County Jail on a $500,000 bond each for the charge of homicide by abuse.

Continued at http://SR.com

How sick are these people that can treat a child so horribly!? Her father actually tooke a smoke break outside, after administering CPR, but before taking her to the hospital!

I was brought to tears when I heard the 5 o'clock news about what this poor little girl had to endure in her short life. I feel certain she is in a much better place now. Rest in peace, sweet little angel, Summer!

This snippet is from Spokane's KXLY:

The victim, who was apparently developmentally disabled, was also allegedly made to wear a shock collar, which is typically used for dogs, in her parents' attempts to discipline her.

"There was the use of a electric dog training collar used on this girl," Sergeant Joe Peterson of the Spokane Police Department said. "And what's even more dreadful is that isn't even nearly the worst of it."

The child allegedly suffered a variety of other injuries brought on by beatings with belts and spoons and had human bite marks on her body. According to court documents, Jonathan Lytle admitted to police after being told of his rights to remain silent that the girl had kicked Adriana in the chin and Adriana had responded by biting the girl.

Peterson added the girl had injuries "from her feet to the top of her head" and investigators would have to wait until the conclusion of an autopsy to determine the full range of injuries the child sustained.

More plus video:
http://www.kxly.com/news/?sect_rank=1ion_id=559&story_id=9259

This is from Liz' link:
"My house, my rules," Adriana reportedly told police during her interview. "You're not at mommy's house anymore."

At one point, according to the affidavit of probable cause, Adriana - who had been cooking a dinner to celebrate the couple's first wedding anniversary on Saturday - went into the bathroom and found the girl unresponsive and lying on her back in the bathtub filled with water and urine.

Adriana allegedly tried to perform CPR "using her hands and feet"; Jonathan came into assist but at one point left the room to go have a cigarette. While trying to revive the girl Adriana repotedly said, "We might have killed her" and Jonathan took his daughter to Deaconess Medical Center, where she was pronounced dead shortly after she arrived.

SewingDeb said:
This is from Liz' link:
This woman was truly a wicked witch step-mother with that disgusting comment about "my house, my rules".

I wish their jailers were allowed to reply, "Our Jail House, Our Rules", right back to her as they beat the living snot out of her and her husband. These beasts deserve to be caned to death!

What wasn't mentioned in the article, is that the child was also violated with a mop handle, in addition to the multitude of other abuses she was forced to endure. The poor child!

Those poor excuses for humans must be on crack or something!

Liz said:
Those poor excuses for humans must be on crack or something!
Sadly, I don't think all people need to be on drugs to be this cruel. They just have something very important missing from their souls.

Openmind said:
Sadly, I don't think all people need to be on drugs to be this cruel. They just have something very important missing from their souls.

I know, Openmind. Believe me, I know. :(

Another heartbreaking story, just heartbreaking. Rest in peace sweet Summer baby, we know Jesus has you now. Burn in hell, you devil humans, burn in hell. It's the devil's house now, his rules, say hello to the mop handle for the rest of eternity. I believe what you said Openmind, something very important is indeed missing from their souls and that is God, they have turned their back on him....

We love you sweet Summer, no more pain now....the tears are so real, the pain for us is so heavy even though we know you are in heaven now. We cry because you were treated so evil, by such trash. We love you...

SPOKANE, Wash. — The mother of a "pretty little girl" who police say was tortured and murdered by her father and stepmother still doesn't know her daughter is dead, officials said.

Four-year-old Summer Lytle apparently drowned in a bathtub Saturday night, where her spiteful stepmother left her sitting alone in urine-stained clothing while she went into the kitchen to cook the girl's father an anniversary dinner, court documents said.

www.foxnews.com

Poor baby girl.... I cant even imagine what she went through!

angarella said:
I just finished reading about this on True Crime Blog....

I cannot even begin to comprehend........

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

RIP little Summer
Where does the line form for the FIRING SQUAD?

kwatson696 said:
SPOKANE, Wash. — The mother of a "pretty little girl" who police say was tortured and murdered by her father and stepmother still doesn't know her daughter is dead, officials said.

Four-year-old Summer Lytle apparently drowned in a bathtub Saturday night, where her spiteful stepmother left her sitting alone in urine-stained clothing while she went into the kitchen to cook the girl's father an anniversary dinner, court documents said.

www.foxnews.com
I have NO sympathy for this mother. According to the link in the first post above:
<snip>
Summer’s biological “mom” asked that Summer be allowed to stay a month last August with her “dad” and stepmonster, Johnathan 28, and Adriana, 32. Then “mom” never came back

This witch is just as responsible for this little girl's death as these monsters are. This witch should be tried and executed with the monsters.

This "mother" has no and will get no sympathy from me...

mum33004 said:
Where does the line form for the FIRING SQUAD?
That would be too quick a death for me. I want these two to die a slow, torturous (sp) death. :behindbar

This makes me so sad. It also hurts knowing that somewhere another little girl or boy is going through this as well. What exactly is wrong with some people?

How sad. I don't know how they could treat that little tiny girl so horribly. She didn't even have one parent to take her side and try and help her.

I wonder who the little boy in the pictures belongs to...the dad and mom or the dad and the stepmother? I wonder where he is now? I agree that the mother of this little girl is just as responsible. She must have known what her ex-husband was like. Why did she have to ask permission for the dad to have the little girl for a month? Was he not allowed to see the little girl unsupervised or not at all? Something was wrong as I assume it was the court she was asking for permission. Now they can't even find her to tell her that her little girl is dead! A real caring mother not to ever even call to talk to her daughter since August. She probably doesn't even care one way or the other.

It will be interesting to see just how much prison time these two receive. I'm sure they won't get as much as we think they should.

The little baby is "dad" and "stepmoms". He and Summer share the same birthday...July 6.

Frankly, screw prison...I would vote DP, here. Bio-mom should go to prison,tho, imo etc.

This makes me physically ill! That poor sweet baby girl!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back