OH - Roy Pompa for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Brook Park, 2006

bigbuck

Former Member
Reaction score
CLEVELAND -- More charges were brought Wednesday against a Brook Park father of two accused of raping and drugging local children.

Cuyahoga County prosecutor Bill Mason calls Roy Pompa a "cancer on society." In December 2006, Pompa was indicted on charges of raping seven girls between the ages of 6 and 14 years from 2002 to 2005.

Proseuctors said he used drugs to sedate his victims. He is also accused of trading child *advertiser censored* online more than 800 times last November.

Pompa's bond was originally set at $1 million. He was reindicted on an additional 31 counts of rape after another alleged victim was identified, bringing the total number of alleged victims to eight

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/11253008/detail.html?rss=nn5&psp=news

This is really sick. This monster drugged and raped his childrens friends at sleepovers. He then shared the pictures and videos he took of the rapes with other creeps on the internet. :furious:

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/10584996/detail.html

I can't believe this hasn't rec'd more local coverage for as sick as it is!!! I hope there's some civil suit action happening as well. I can't imagine how those young girls are dealing with this. :(

Taximom said:
I can't believe this hasn't rec'd more local coverage for as sick as it is!!! I hope there's some civil suit action happening as well. I can't imagine how those young girls are dealing with this. :(
I thought this case would have attracted more attention also. The story states that Pompa is the first accused predator in Ohio to be prosecuted using cutting-edge technology that tracks child *advertiser censored* downloads. You would think we'd have heard more on this.

bigbuck said:
I thought this case would have attracted more attention also. The story states that Pompa is the first accused predator in Ohio to be prosecuted using cutting-edge technology that tracks child *advertiser censored* downloads. You would think we'd have heard more on this.
It reminds me of when Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus went missing. I was very disappointed w/the news coverage then too. :banghead:

I AM glad that Ohio is up on the technology needed to get these creeps! That's good to hear, for once!

Taximom said:
It reminds me of when Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus went missing. I was very disappointed w/the news coverage then too. :banghead:

I AM glad that Ohio is up on the technology needed to get these creeps! That's good to hear, for once!
I agree, I was shocked at the small amount of coverage those missing girls have recieved. But when Cleveland Browns owner Randy Lerner's neice died in a tragic accident. The story was all over the local news and papers, and still gets attention along with the tragic 911 call. I guess in our area its all about who you are or who you know.

They should have "Pervert" stamped accross their forheads so we have a fighting chance to save our children.
Child *advertiser censored* should be a federal offense with a sentence of LWOP.

10585159_240X180.jpg

Video of latest hearing to see if videos taken by LE at his home would be allowed as evidence. GRAPHIC description of some of his crimes, and some blurred/blocked video of his own. :sick:

Scroll down to
GRAPHIC CONTENT: Accused Child Rapist Loses Court Battle under "featured videos"
at this link:
http://www.woio.com/Global/category.asp?C=4397&nav=menu68_2

YES, the videos will be allowed. This should be a slam-dunk when it goes to trial.

Those poor little girls.

This is really horrible. I can't imagine being the wife of this man and to find out what my husband was doing to the little girls that spent the night with my daughter. I would want to strangle him with my bare hands.

I would like to know how he went about this. When did he drug them? He would have had to get them to drink something before he sexually abused them. I wonder if he fixed the girls something to drink not long before bed time and then waited for them to go to sleep and then went into the bedroom. What if his own daughter would have woke up? Did he drug her to so she wouldn't wake up?

If they don't drop any of the charges against him...hopfully they won't...this guy will be in prison for the rest of his life. What a lowlife piece of scum.

I don't think I'll ever allow my grandkids to spend the night with any friends. The freak may have gotten the idea from some of his fellow internet perverts who are doing the same thing in order to get more and more child *advertiser censored* to trade. This sort of thing is just awful. He should get LWOP.

This is really horrible. I can't imagine being the wife of this man and to find out what my husband was doing to the little girls that spent the night with my daughter. I would want to strangle him with my bare hands.

I would like to know how he went about this. When did he drug them? He would have had to get them to drink something before he sexually abused them. I wonder if he fixed the girls something to drink not long before bed time and then waited for them to go to sleep and then went into the bedroom. What if his own daughter would have woke up? Did he drug her to so she wouldn't wake up?

If they don't drop any of the charges against him...hopfully they won't...this guy will be in prison for the rest of his life. What a lowlife piece of scum.

I was shocked while watching the news (some of those links show the video of parts of the trial) at what I heard and saw. The detective on the stand said that the children were made to drink apple juice, tea, water, or whatever before going to bed and they said it always tasted "foul". So, he knew very well what he was doing. Those poor, poor, girls.

We don't allow sleepovers at our house or allow our children to sleep over anyone else's home. My kids don't like that either way, but everyone is safer this way. IMO Some day they will understand.

Where was the mom/his wife when he was doing all this? I would think it was totally weird if my husband was helping little girls get their PJ's on, and giving them their night-time drink. Not to be chauvenist, but isn't that the mom's job on a sleepover?! I don't know. The whole thing is sick and wrong.

What are the chances that this raging pedo perp who sexually abused any little girl he could get access to did not sexually abuse his own children?

Where was the mother? In the river of denial?

That slime is a sorry excuse for a subhuman. He is a disgrace to our species. I agree that he needs LWIP--period. He is someone who will never be safe around any of our children. There is no, "rehabilitation" for someone like him because in order to have the capacity to be rehabilitated one must possess the innate capacity to have empathy for others and to have a conscience. Slimes like him are sociopaths with no conscience and no capacity to have empathy for others. One cannot get blood from a stone as they say.

I worked as a Vet Tech and we did a lot of neuters. Snip, snip , and turn his hardware into software, as it were.

Lion

I wonder if he found some way to drug the mother. Or possibly she worked nights. It wouldn't be the first time but I'd hate to think she was aware of what was going on and did nothing to help these little girls.

You, know, I read about these sex offenders and wonder what would be the just punishment for them. I can come up with some horrible things but nothing seems bad enough for people like them (I use the word "People" loosely). I do know one thing...if they're ever let out of prison I think (like another poster said) they should be branded across the forehead so everyone knows to keep their children away from them.

Video of latest hearing to see if videos taken by LE at his home would be allowed as evidence. GRAPHIC description of some of his crimes, and some blurred/blocked video of his own. :sick:

Scroll down to
GRAPHIC CONTENT: Accused Child Rapist Loses Court Battle under "featured videos"
at this link:
http://www.woio.com/Global/category.asp?C=4397&nav=menu68_2

YES, the videos will be allowed. This should be a slam-dunk when it goes to trial.

Those poor little girls.

Thanks for the update and link Taximom. My God that video was disturbing. This creep deserves a date with the syringe.

I wonder if he found some way to drug the mother. Or possibly she worked nights. It wouldn't be the first time but I'd hate to think she was aware of what was going on and did nothing to help these little girls.
(snipped)

I'm trying to imagine if I would let my daughter go to a sleepover where I knew the mom was not going to be there for some reason. I wouldn't, but I know other parents that might.

I would think if the mom was drugged, there would be charges for that as well? Maybe they are divorced? I'll look around to see what I can find.

I can't think of a punishment harsh enough for these perverts. :banghead:

His wife filed a protection order against him and divorce papers in Jan 2007. Guess he was out on bond? YIKES. The divorce looks like it was finalized 4/4/07. They had children but I don't know how many or what gender they were.

I noticed in the court docket an HIV test was performed on him. They do this w/all sex crimes. But it got me thinking how horrible a thought that must be for the families of those little girls. Or his own children and wife. :furious:

Trial is set for 4/26/07.

I saw comments somewhere that mentioned he was retired from the Coast Guard. I think I read them at parentsbehavingbadly.com, but can't find the actual blog entry w/comments. Here's a googled cache-you can read between the lines for a few interesting comments.

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cach.../+"roy+pompa"+worked&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us

This was in one of the links somewhere-I forgot about it. It doesn't say much:

Joanna Pompa said she knew nothing of her husband's activities, and filed for divorce in January. She also has accused him of domestic violence.

I was shocked while watching the news (some of those links show the video of parts of the trial) at what I heard and saw. The detective on the stand said that the children were made to drink apple juice, tea, water, or whatever before going to bed and they said it always tasted "foul". So, he knew very well what he was doing. Those poor, poor, girls.

We don't allow sleepovers at our house or allow our children to sleep over anyone else's home. My kids don't like that either way, but everyone is safer this way. IMO Some day they will understand.

Where was the mom/his wife when he was doing all this? I would think it was totally weird if my husband was helping little girls get their PJ's on, and giving them their night-time drink. Not to be chauvenist, but isn't that the mom's job on a sleepover?! I don't know. The whole thing is sick and wrong.

My wife is an RN who works third shift and, most weekends. I have hosted numerous multiple child sleepovers for my nine year old daughter. Their parents were always welcome to check out the place and let me know any concerns they may have.

I can honestly say none of them have ever not let their child stay because my wife wasn't home.

My wife is RN who works third shift and, most weekends. I have hosted numerous multiple child sleepovers for my nine year old daughter. Their parents were always welcome to check out the place and let me know any concerns they may have.

I can honestly say none of them have ever not let their child stay because my wife wasn't home.

Call me over-protective then! :blushing: My kids do.

I'm not saying all men are predators, because I wouldn't let my children sleep over somewhere if I didn't know the mom that well either.

In any case, Roy Pompa deserves some horrible punishment quickly.

Call me over-protective then! :blushing: My kids do.

I'm not saying all men are predators, because I wouldn't let my children sleep over somewhere if I didn't know the mom that well either.

In any case, Roy Pompa deserves some horrible punishment quickly.

I agree with your feelings on Mr Pompa and, you have every right to be over-protective with your children Taximom. I'll let you in on a little secret. The reason I host sleepovers at my home is that I rarely let my daughter sleep-over anywhere else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back