There's no place like home..........at Websleuths

cricket

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just wanted to start a thread and say a great BIG thanks to Tricia for getting Websleuths back up!!

I really missed everyone for the five or so days I could not log on.

No other forum site compares to WS!!

Its wonderful to be back in action. I started a thread on work depression and as I sat here this evening reading and posting:blowkiss: the depression seems to have lifted. I guess I am CO DEPENDENT on WS.

A BIG THANK YOU, TRICIA!!!!! We felt like homeless posters since Friday morning! It was so good today to click "All Forums" and find something other than that dreaded white page!
:D :D :D

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. This site has become my crack and I was a really cranky jonesin' crack addict for the last few days. My family is forever grateful..............

Tricia, It is so wonderful to be back home again1!! :blowkiss:

Seriously please know how much your appreciated & loved by us all! Even my hubby was grateful when he heard WS was back up he said he'd get some peace of mind!

Thank you, Tricia... what you have created here with Websleuths is a place that is a positive beacon of information and support... I am so glad you got the lights back on and burning bright!!!!

Once again i had made everything about me and thought i'd been locked out of Websleuths for doing something sooo unspeakable Tricia wouldn't even reply to my three increasingly desperate emails. (i'd be interested to know just how many emails she received. i'm guessing thousands.)

i hadn't noticed what an addict to this site i'd become. :eek:

i'm very grateful Websleuths is up and running again and send my deepest thanks to Tricia and all who made this possible.

to Tricia i send my condolences for her very great loss. and my thanks for restoring this site.

It really was like something missing in my life without WS to check out in the evenings. Talk about feeling lost and going through withdrawals. We couldn't figure out what had happened and then we got word through another poster and felt relieved that WS wasn't going to be down forever. Kind of scary there for a bit. No other place can compare and Tricia I really appreciate you and the hard work you do to keep WS running. Thanks so much :blowkiss:

"Don't know whatcha got, 'til it's goooone!"
That's me! Love ya, Tricia! Beaucoup THANKS!!!

Like the lines in the old song says, "You don't know what you've got til it's gone. They paved paradise and put up a parking lot!"

We were all parked outside WS's doors waiting for it to reopen, suddenly realizing how strong our 'warm and fuzzy feelings' for our home and the people inside really were!

Tricia, I'm sorry that I waited until after I temporarily lost something important to me, to tell you "Thank You" and how much I appreciate you and WS!

Mental note: "There's no place like home. There's no place like home."

Tricia, working in an IT shop, I am privvy to how servers can go down in an instant, software fails, hardware breaks down... It's not always an easy fix. Software may need to be reinstalled, upgraded. Hardware repaired or replace... and it doesn't happen in a day or two. I wasn't worried... I knew you would be doing what you had to do to get WS going again.

You keep this place safe and welcoming. People are given respect because you and your staff do not allow personal attacks. I have never found a more safe place to be able to discuss topics. You respect people and it shows... because people love you right back!

Personal issues should ALWAYS come first in one's life. Other things can wait... But, I gotta say, I sure am glad WS is back!

Once again i had made everything about me and thought i'd been locked out of Websleuths for doing something sooo unspeakable Tricia wouldn't even reply to my three increasingly desperate emails. (i'd be interested to know just how many emails she received. i'm guessing thousands.)

i hadn't noticed what an addict to this site i'd become. :eek:

i'm very grateful Websleuths is up and running again and send my deepest thanks to Tricia and all who made this possible.

to Tricia i send my condolences for her very great loss. and my thanks for restoring this site.

Thanks everyone. Gotta say it again, it's the wonderful mods that keep things so smooth around here. Day and night they are on the forum making sure y'all behave.

No one should feel the least bit sorry for e-mailing me. I don't blame you one bit. I'm sorry I couldn't answer everyone.

To answer your question Flo, it was well over 2 thousand emails.

Thanks everyone. Gotta say it again, it's the wonderful mods that keep things so smooth around here. Day and night they are on the forum making sure y'all behave.

No one should feel the least bit sorry for e-mailing me. I don't blame you one bit. I'm sorry I couldn't answer everyone.

To answer your question Flo, it was well over 2 thousand emails.

Gotta' say, it would have been one more if I had known the e-mail addy. :D

Thanks so much for all you do, Tricia. Our thanks might not be expressed out loud on a daily basis, but certainly know we are all thinking it everytime we come to this wonderful place.

I know things aren't easy for you right now personally, but you sure do have a heck of a lot of cheerleaders in your corner. Stay positive and strong and life will work itself out.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suvendudash
Back