France - Mohamed Hadfi for blinding his wife, Nimes, 2003

Good Lord! I can think of a million things to say but none of them seem appropriate.

(You know that never stopped me.)

My first thought was, "How ugly can this guy be that he thought blinding his wife would improve their sex life?"

I was thinking more along the lines of I'll bet she didn't see that coming! I know, I know...I should be shot! :silenced:

I was thinking more along the lines of I'll bet she didn't see that coming! I know, I know...I should be shot! :silenced:

At least you didn't say something about how this gives new meaning to the phrase, "giving a girl the eye."

I say an eye for an eye... and pull that freak's teeth out too!

I'm glad you guys are joking about this, because I don't want this one to really sink in... man is this ever disgusting!

Thanks for the giggle, Mr. Happy, I needed it after this story.

I don't even know what to say.

Sigh.

I don't know about you guys, but I am staying away from the thread about the girl with the fork in her head. :eek:

http://www.news24.com/News24/World/News/0,9294,2-10-1462_2086727,00.html

"Mohamed Hadfi, 31, gouged out his 23-year-old wife Samira Bari's eyes following a heated argument in their apartment in the southern French city of Nimes in July 2003 after she refused to have sex with him."

The man has been sentenced to 30 years just this week for the heinous act that has left a woman permanently blind.

Islamic law supports such acts. France is 13% Muslim and growing fast. Muslims show little desire to assimiliate. When France is 25% Muslim, Islamic law will follow.

Islamic law supports such acts. France is 13% Muslim and growing fast. Muslims show little desire to assimiliate. When France is 25% Muslim, Islamic law will follow.

How will that conversion to Islamic law work, Wudge? Why is 25% the threshold?

France is not 13% muslem. Without checking the percentage facts, I'm going to believe your 13%, but say it like this: 13% of people living in France are muslem. That's different.

And, what Nova asked. I don't see any republic going to sharia any time soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back