Jessica Simpson...

She won the car she gave away, so that doesn't count Michelle lol

I think it counts. She could have made mega bucks for it off ebay or something. I'm sure the orphanage couldn't care less that she didn't pay for it. The important thing is... she did a generous thing and made a difference.

She won the car she gave away, so that doesn't count Michelle lol
Narla how did I know you would say something like that, lol...I do agree. It was still a nice thing to do though.

lol Michelle yeah I'm nothing if not predictable-

Okay okay! yes it was a nice thing of Jessica to do -that better? :D

I am just in a crap mood-its a monthly thing- so if you see me being a around the place come and slap me :slap:

lol Michelle yeah I'm nothing if not predictable-

Okay okay! yes it was a nice thing of Jessica to do -that better? :D

I am just in a crap mood-its a monthly thing- so if you see me being a around the place come and slap me :slap:
Dont worry, To tell you the truth if I had as much money as her I would give much more then a van. :twocents:

Not saying I would complain if someone gave me a free car that they won. I think Jessica could of done alot better then that though but oh well at least she decided to give it away then to keep it parked beside one of her many bmw's mercedes jags and porsches.........:doh: The amounts of money these celebs. have is outragous. I am not saying they don't deserve it (ok yes I am) becasue yes they belted out a few good songs over the years or whatever they did but give me a break they have soooo much money they really could be helping in ways we couldnt even imagine.

Ok wait..I just saw where she also donated some proactive to the orphans. Yep she is definately a saint! They might be hungry but they gonna have a nice complexion! (actually that is probably her motto) ewww weeeee my time of the month is out of control this time! Watch out! :razz:

Not saying I would complain if someone gave me a free car that they won. I think Jessica could of done alot better then that though but oh well at least she decided to give it away then to keep it parked beside one of her many bmw's mercedes jags and porsches.........:doh: The amounts of money these celebs. have is outragous. I am not saying they don't deserve it (ok yes I am) becasue yes they belted out a few good songs over the years or whatever they did but give me a break they have soooo much money they really could be helping in ways we couldnt even imagine.

Exactly, so she gave away a car- big deal- she won it, it's not like she went out and bought it to give away

Actually she didn't win that one. She traded in the one she won so that she could donate it to them. I don't think it matters how she got it, she was generous enough to give it to people that needed it more.

The amounts of money these celebs. have is outragous.

No it's not. They earned it. If anything, they should have more money if record companies weren't ripping them off.

Are you saying someone shouldn't be a millionaire if they make an album and it sells to a million or more people?

Yep, I say so. Superstars and atheletes are all grossly overpaid. I think it is crazy that they get so much money just to entertain people or play a game. I do not buy CD's, posters, go to concerts etc or buy movies except for the kids. I work to hard for the money I make to give it to someone who makes millions and has things given to them because they can sing or because they are beautiful.

Yep, I say so. Superstars and atheletes are all grossly overpaid. I think it is crazy that they get so much money just to entertain people or play a game. I do not buy CD's, posters, go to concerts etc or buy movies except for the kids. I work to hard for the money I make to give it to someone who makes millions and has things given to them because they can sing or because they are beautiful.

So a person should say...make only $50k a year if they sell a couple of MILLION units of something? Should a restaurant only make $50k from selling a couple of MILLION dishes?

I don't understand your logic here.

I think it's because of us.. we are the one's paying them.. :D We are the ones buying their music, going to see the games etc.... No one is forcing us to buy their music, go to their concerts or see their games. We do it because we want to be entertained.. Some people are willing to pay money for it.. :twocents:

I think it counts. She could have made mega bucks for it off ebay or something. I'm sure the orphanage couldn't care less that she didn't pay for it. The important thing is... she did a generous thing and made a difference.

I agree... :p she may also give to charties that we know nothing about.. It's the fact that she won the car and it became public..

It became public because she invited the press and had a photo op.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back